Trump is right to call it "treason"...

...they are attempting to overthrow a Democratically-elected President using non-democratic means, and all of is based on lies.

What is non democratic about using the steps laid out in the constitution?
With all due respect, you're wasting your time arguing with a trumpanzee. Remember when trump said "I can shoot someone on 5th Avenue..." He depends on their stupidity to keep him going.

A two year long investigation based on a faked "dossier" from a foreign agent obtained by a rogue FBI leadership that vowed to prevent Trump from getting elected and now a freaking phone call? If it wasn't for the mainstream media, the democrats would be laughed out of Washington after the FBI agents (and now a CIA agent?) were charged with an attempted political coup.

"Political coup"! The latest Trumpism, which will be repeated ad nauseum by Trumpettes everywhere, until Trump comes up with a new one. They have already worn out "Lamestream media", 'fake news", and "deep state".

...and look what a job it did to the lamestream fake news media and the deep state. Nobody is buying the crap they're peddling any more, and the deep state rats are backed into a corner, fighting for their lives.

A two year long investigation based on a faked "dossier" from a foreign agent obtained by a rogue FBI leadership that vowed to prevent Trump from getting elected and now a freaking phone call? If it wasn't for the mainstream media, the democrats would be laughed out of Washington after the FBI agents (and now a CIA agent?) were charged with an attempted political coup.

"Political coup"! The latest Trumpism, which will be repeated ad nauseum by Trumpettes everywhere, until Trump comes up with a new one. They have already worn out "Lamestream media", 'fake news", and "deep state".

Your response is weak.

You keep mindlessly repeating yourself. Once again, nothing in your link gives any indication that Trump is eligible for impeachment. What "high crimes and misdemeanors" do you imagine he committed?
How do you know that fat donnie isn't eligible for impeachment? The investigation has just begun. What are you so afraid of?

Ever heard of the "presumption of innocence"? I don't know what third-world shithole you live in but in my country, we don't pre-convict a person before there's been a trial.

Also moron, do I sound "afraid"? You must be a bad judge of character.
Exactly..."presumption of innocence"...thus an investigation. What are you afraid of?

I am afraid of nothing. President Trump will come out of this smelling like a rose, as his popularity continues to increase.

I know for a fact that you're scared shitless of that.
Not at all....I'm not the one melting down. I'm not the one threatening civil war. I'm patiently waiting as this all unfolds. So I ask again, what are you afraid of?

The claim that you aren't "melting down is hilarious." The entire left-wing of this county has been going off the rails for three years now. If you're calmly sitting in the middle of what's happening, you must be oblivious.

Your response is weak.

Well, aren't I fortunate, then, that this thread is not about me! (or did you notice that?)

This is most definitely not "treason". They are attempting to remove a criminal President, using the impeachment provisions of the Constitution. This is the Constitutional removal of a criminal President who should never have been allowed to run for President because of his history and temperment.

"Treason" is defined as aiding and abetting the enemy in the time of war declared by Congress. Unless Democrats are aiding and abetting the Talaban in Afghanistan, they are not committing treason.

treason
noun
trea·son | \ ˈtrē-zᵊn \
Definition of treason

1: the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family
2: the betrayal of a trust : TREACHERY

Trumpybear is not the Government. Impeachment of elected government officials is a constitution process of our government.

Fabricating a crime and then framing Trump for it in order to make it "legal" to remove him from power is treason. If it's not, then there is no such thing as treason.

The Democrat controlled House simply doesn't have the power to remove a president from office. Strike two.

So as long as some Republicans go along with it, fabricating a crime is just.

Those who believe the accusations are fabricated would have the chance to produce all the evidence they want during a trial by the Senate. But from a purely partisan perspective, the magic number is what 19?

...they are attempting to overthrow a Democratically-elected President using non-democratic means, and all of is based on lies.

I guess you're not concerned how the Constitution defines impeachment. If Trump said it then according to you it must be true.

I guess you're not concerned about sedition.

The Dems began the drumbeat of impeachment 2 days after trump won.

That means they are upset that the chosen one didn't win, so they decided to ignore the will of the people and take their votes away from them.

That is called corruption at the highest level. and we won't put up with it.

treason
noun
trea·son | \ ˈtrē-zᵊn \
Definition of treason

1: the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family
2: the betrayal of a trust : TREACHERY

Trumpybear is not the Government. Impeachment of elected government officials is a constitution process of our government.

Fabricating a crime and then framing Trump for it in order to make it "legal" to remove him from power is treason. If it's not, then there is no such thing as treason.

The Democrat controlled House simply doesn't have the power to remove a president from office. Strike two.

So as long as some Republicans go along with it, fabricating a crime is just.

Those who believe the accusations are fabricated would have the chance to produce all the evidence they want during a trial by the Senate. But from a purely partisan perspective, the magic number is what 19?

It may be necessary to break out the rifles and clean the swamp ourselves.

A convicted felon and someone who has pled guilty to the crime of lying to the FBI. Since he got out of jail, George has been selling his soul on reality TV, looking to extend his 15 minutes of fame. Let's not forget that good ole George and his drunken bragging in a London bar, is the reason we have a Russia Investigation. Now he claims he was "set up".

No once set him up to get drunk and brag that he had access to Hillary's emails in a public bar. No one set him up to lie to the FBI. He did both of those things on his own volition, on his own steam. Like Trump, he's simply denying that he fucked up, bigly.

Obama conspired with foreign intelligence agencies to work against our incoming president. Why do you support those fascists?

Where's your proof? I'm going to play stupid like Cult45 does.

I guess you're not concerned how the Constitution defines impeachment. If Trump said it then according to you it must be true.

That means they are upset that the chosen one didn't win, so they decided to ignore the will of the people and take their votes away from them.

The will of the people was ignored when Trump won with 3 million less votes. Yes, Trump's lawlessness is corruption at the highest level, and we won't put up with it.

Impeachment is in the Constitution. It is not treason and you are a crazy fruitcake crackhead.

For real crimes, not fabricated crimes. The day is coming when the fascist left will need to be exterminated.

Non-democratic means? You mean using the Constitution? Funny...

Just how "constitutional" is Pelosi's changing the House rules in order to stifle the votes of the House Republicans, and fast track her little "impeachment" fantasy? Remember what happened to you idiots after Harry Reid fucked with the Senate rules?

You probably don't believe this, but you people are setting yourselves up for some major disappointment.

House rules are not a part of the Constitution. They can do it however they like. Republicans will never see a majority in the House unless they change their ways

The will of the people was ignored when Trump won with 3 million less votes. Yes, Trump's lawlessness is corruption at the highest level, and we won't put up with it.

Yea, trash the democratic process so you fascists can take over. It's going to be war.

A convicted felon and someone who has pled guilty to the crime of lying to the FBI. Since he got out of jail, George has been selling his soul on reality TV, looking to extend his 15 minutes of fame. Let's not forget that good ole George and his drunken bragging in a London bar, is the reason we have a Russia Investigation. Now he claims he was "set up".

No once set him up to get drunk and brag that he had access to Hillary's emails in a public bar. No one set him up to lie to the FBI. He did both of those things on his own volition, on his own steam. Like Trump, he's simply denying that he fucked up, bigly.

Obama conspired with foreign intelligence agencies to work against our incoming president. Why do you support those fascists?

William Barr is obtaining it as we speak.

Since when do you care about "proof"? It was proven that Hillary committed serious crimes and she wasn't even charged. Corruption.

William Barr is obtaining it as we speak.

So, you ain't got shit, as usual. How embarrassing.

Forum List

Back