Trump is right to call it "treason"...

Trump didn't want an investigation, that has already been done, Trump wanted confirmation of a debunked conspiracy theory.

You're on acid. You are a moron.
It's not like no one tried to tell you that electing a known con man and system rigger might be a bad idea.

Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, etc. are the most corrupt people in the history of our government and you worship the ground on which they walk. And then you get butthurt when someone speaks of exposing their corruption. Yea, you're a fucking idiot.
Exposing corruption is a good thing but just saying people are corrupt is mere politics. In this case the complaint came from a whistle blower. They tend to be believed far more than your pundits because it very often involves tremendous risk to the whistle blower. You think democrats are corrupt, they very well may be, but at some point you have to prove it.

It's been proven. Hillary committed well over 100 felonies with her server and then obstructed justice by destroying evidence and she skated because Comey, Lynch and Obama were equally corrupt.
Where are those indictments? Any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...

Obama conspired with foreign intelligence agencies to work against our incoming president. Why do you support those fascists?

Just outright lying?

What a shock

Obama conspired with foreign intelligence agencies to work against our incoming president. Why do you support those fascists?

Just outright lying?

What a shock

Yea, Obama conspired and colluded with foreign intelligence to hurt Trump. Obama should be in prison.

What is non democratic about using the steps laid out in the constitution?
High crimes and misdemeanors say hello remember us? Yeah, no you don't.

The process being utilized is an abortion of it's intended purpose.

If the Democrats knew their shit wasn't fake they would bring it to the floor of the house for a vote. THEN the left would have to let the right do their part. But we both know that wont happen because the left are lying cowards

You think the jury should render a verdict before the prosecution questions witnesses and presents it's case? I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way.
I'm pretty sure that has fuck all to do with the NORMAL procedure for impeachment
[email protected]
Fortunately for our country, impeachment isn't normal procedure for anything. There is no "normal" procedure. I know you can't describe anything the House is doing as being outside what the constitution prescribes for impeachment proceedings.

They will investigate. If they uncover facts they believe rise to an impeachable level, articles will be drafted and voted on then it moves to the Senate where there is a trial.
The United States Constitution provides that the House of Representatives "shall have the sole Power of Impeachment" (Article I, section 2)

Aka THE HOUSE

Not the democrats
Not Nancy Pelosi
THE HOUSE, as in the entirity of the house.

What we have now is a partisan shit show of political gamesmanship
And if and when impeachment is recommended by the investigation, the entire House will vote. Didn't you know that?

You think the jury should render a verdict before the prosecution questions witnesses and presents it's case? I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way.
I'm pretty sure that has fuck all to do with the NORMAL procedure for impeachment
[email protected]
Fortunately for our country, impeachment isn't normal procedure for anything. There is no "normal" procedure. I know you can't describe anything the House is doing as being outside what the constitution prescribes for impeachment proceedings.

They will investigate. If they uncover facts they believe rise to an impeachable level, articles will be drafted and voted on then it moves to the Senate where there is a trial.
The United States Constitution provides that the House of Representatives "shall have the sole Power of Impeachment" (Article I, section 2)

Aka THE HOUSE

Not the democrats
Not Nancy Pelosi

:lol: How many Democrats were involved in the Clinton impeachment?
All of them. It was voted on by the house and they thereby had the opportunity to call in any witnesses via subpoena.
And if the investigation leads to a recommendation of impeachment, that's exactly what will happen this time.

The donnie deplorables are getting shriller and shriller as they panic over the impending fall of their orange god.

You're a fascist twat. If that happens, Democrats are going to pay with their lives.
Trumpers are getting violent...again

I'm the least violent person there is, but I draw the line against a coup directed at our nation's democratic system.
Isn't it interesting how donnie's deplorables think that a procedure written into the Constitution is a "coup".

...they are attempting to overthrow a Democratically-elected President using non-democratic means, and all of is based on lies.

What is non democratic about using the steps laid out in the constitution?

If the Democrats knew their shit wasn't fake they would bring it to the floor of the house for a vote. THEN the left would have to let the right do their part. But we both know that wont happen because the left are lying cowards

Given the Founders concerns with foreign meddling in American politics, I would said that this is EXACTLY what the Founders had in mind.

It appears that all of the "meddling" in our nation's elections was orchestrated by the Obama Administration and their faithful Gestapo at the FBI.
LOOK! OVER THERE! >>>>>>>>> Former President Obama!

...they are attempting to overthrow a Democratically-elected President using non-democratic means, and all of is based on lies.
This is a stupid fucking post even for you.

Impeachment is a constitutional process, all the "I"s have been dotted and all the "T"s crossed in spite of the tRump "justice," department's illegal action, and we have tRump"s confession.

What more could you possibly want?

The board moron is here just in time to go on "ignore". Fucking idiot.
Awesome!

Can you see this post?

You are an ignorant prick with a tiny dick and no critical thinking skills.

A convicted felon and someone who has pled guilty to the crime of lying to the FBI. Since he got out of jail, George has been selling his soul on reality TV, looking to extend his 15 minutes of fame. Let's not forget that good ole George and his drunken bragging in a London bar, is the reason we have a Russia Investigation. Now he claims he was "set up".

No once set him up to get drunk and brag that he had access to Hillary's emails in a public bar. No one set him up to lie to the FBI. He did both of those things on his own volition, on his own steam. Like Trump, he's simply denying that he fucked up, bigly.

upload_2019-10-3_7-30-53.jpeg
Miss me?

Democrats "rigged" Trump to make extortionate demands of a foreign leader for his personal benefit, "rigged" Trump to hide his misdeeds in the "codeword" national security file, and "rigged" Trump to break the law by refusing to provide the whistleblower complaint?

Aren't you jumping the gun a little prematurely? The House investigation has hardly even begun and you're spouting off indictments like he's already been convicted.

Never hear of "presumption of innocence", have you? WTF country do you live in, Russia?

[email protected]

Aka THE HOUSE

Not the democrats
Not Nancy Pelosi

All of them. It was voted on by the house and they thereby had the opportunity to call in any witnesses via subpoena.

That's because, due to the Starr report, the judiciary had no vote and no investigation. It was Republicans that "skipped a step".
Why are you arguing with me when YOU KNOW this is not the right way for this process to proceed ??

I know you're not an idiot so just fess up and let's advance the discussion.

Give the gop equal rights in this process and my complaints stop.
How is this not the right way?

I think electorally elected is more accurate or some will think that trump got the greater number of actual votes. Same as bush jr. So the last two draft dodging presidents we've had, failed to get the majority of Americans to vote for them.

[email protected]

Aka THE HOUSE

Not the democrats
Not Nancy Pelosi

And if and when impeachment is recommended by the investigation, the entire House will vote. Didn't you know that?
An investigation that omits half of the evidence because the "defense" has no power.

So you have an investigation that is essentially the trial and the actual vote is the attempt to convict without ever allowing the defense to call a witness.

You're as dishonest as the people you're defending.

The Impeachment process isn't in the Constitution?

You just proved that you don't know diddly squat about the constitution.
Article 2, Section 4: The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

You keep mindlessly repeating yourself. Once again, nothing in your link gives any indication that Trump is eligible for impeachment. What "high crimes and misdemeanors" do you imagine he committed?
How do you know that fat donnie isn't eligible for impeachment? The investigation has just begun. What are you so afraid of?

Aka THE HOUSE

Not the democrats
Not Nancy Pelosi

That's because, due to the Starr report, the judiciary had no vote and no investigation. It was Republicans that "skipped a step".
Why are you arguing with me when YOU KNOW this is not the right way for this process to proceed ??

I know you're not an idiot so just fess up and let's advance the discussion.

Give the gop equal rights in this process and my complaints stop.
How is this not the right way?
Stop playing stupid

[email protected]

Aka THE HOUSE

Not the democrats
Not Nancy Pelosi

An investigation that omits half of the evidence because the "defense" has no power.

So you have an investigation that is essentially the trial and the actual vote is the attempt to convict without ever allowing the defense to call a witness.

The investigation has just begun. What are you so afraid of?

[email protected]

Aka THE HOUSE

Not the democrats
Not Nancy Pelosi

Dishonest leftists

The Impeachment process isn't in the Constitution?

You just proved that you don't know diddly squat about the constitution.
Article 2, Section 4: The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

You keep mindlessly repeating yourself. Once again, nothing in your link gives any indication that Trump is eligible for impeachment. What "high crimes and misdemeanors" do you imagine he committed?
How do you know that fat donnie isn't eligible for impeachment? The investigation has just begun. What are you so afraid of?

Ever heard of the "presumption of innocence"? I don't know what third-world shithole you live in but in my country, we don't pre-convict a person before there's been a trial.

Also moron, do I sound "afraid"? You must be a bad judge of character.

[email protected]

Aka THE HOUSE

Not the democrats
Not Nancy Pelosi

Dishonest leftists

I'm not afraid of them. They're more of an annoyance, like mosquitoes or flies.

Forum List

Back