Trump is right to call it "treason"...

...they are attempting to overthrow a Democratically-elected President using non-democratic means, and all of is based on lies.

Non-democratic means? You mean using the Constitution? Funny...

Just how "constitutional" is Pelosi's changing the House rules in order to stifle the votes of the House Republicans, and fast track her little "impeachment" fantasy? Remember what happened to you idiots after Harry Reid fucked with the Senate rules?

You probably don't believe this, but you people are setting yourselves up for some major disappointment.

House rules are not a part of the Constitution. They can do it however they like. Republicans will never see a majority in the House unless they change their ways

It might happen sooner than you think. Even Pelosi stated that she's willing to lose the House, as long as she goes ahead with her "impeachment" fantasy.

That's going to blow up in hr face, just you watch.

A convicted felon and someone who has pled guilty to the crime of lying to the FBI. Since he got out of jail, George has been selling his soul on reality TV, looking to extend his 15 minutes of fame. Let's not forget that good ole George and his drunken bragging in a London bar, is the reason we have a Russia Investigation. Now he claims he was "set up".

No once set him up to get drunk and brag that he had access to Hillary's emails in a public bar. No one set him up to lie to the FBI. He did both of those things on his own volition, on his own steam. Like Trump, he's simply denying that he fucked up, bigly.

Obama conspired with foreign intelligence agencies to work against our incoming president. Why do you support those fascists?

Where's your proof? I'm going to play stupid like Cult45 does.

William Barr is obtaining it as we speak.

So, you ain't got shit, as usual. How embarrassing.

You should stick to sucking Obama's cock.

A convicted felon and someone who has pled guilty to the crime of lying to the FBI. Since he got out of jail, George has been selling his soul on reality TV, looking to extend his 15 minutes of fame. Let's not forget that good ole George and his drunken bragging in a London bar, is the reason we have a Russia Investigation. Now he claims he was "set up".

No once set him up to get drunk and brag that he had access to Hillary's emails in a public bar. No one set him up to lie to the FBI. He did both of those things on his own volition, on his own steam. Like Trump, he's simply denying that he fucked up, bigly.

Obama conspired with foreign intelligence agencies to work against our incoming president. Why do you support those fascists?

Since when do you care about "proof"? It was proven that Hillary committed serious crimes and she wasn't even charged. Corruption.

That only means she's better at it than the Orange Virus.

...they are attempting to overthrow a Democratically-elected President using non-democratic means, and all of is based on lies.

We're still waiting on them to start using the fucking constitution

Maybe Donald Trump should start using the Constitution.

That's funny. We went through 8 years saying the same thing about Obama. But he was shredding the hell out it.

I guess you're not concerned how the Constitution defines impeachment. If Trump said it then according to you it must be true.

I guess you're not concerned about sedition.

The Dems began the drumbeat of impeachment 2 days after trump won.

That means they are upset that the chosen one didn't win, so they decided to ignore the will of the people and take their votes away from them.

That is called corruption at the highest level. and we won't put up with it.

The will of the people was ignored when Trump won with 3 million less votes. Yes, Trump's lawlessness is corruption at the highest level, and we won't put up with it.

Yea, trash the democratic process so you fascists can take over. It's going to be war.

Yes, I can see your troops are ready.
0cc3.jpg

You shouldn't talk, Orange cock gobbler. Obama is an idiot. Just admit it - you deflect because everything you believe is a lie.

Since when do you care about "proof"? It was proven that Hillary committed serious crimes and she wasn't even charged. Corruption.

A Hannity accusation is not proof dumb ass.

A Hannity accusation is not proof dumb ass.

The FBI and IG both confirmed her crimes you fucking inbred moron.

You shouldn't talk, Orange cock gobbler. Obama is an idiot. Just admit it - you deflect because everything you believe is a lie.

The Russian collusion thing was a gigantic lie created by your fascist masters. Now they're pitching the Ukraine phone call as grounds for impeachment and you are happy to throw justice and our democracy out the window only because you personally dislike Trump. That is wrong.

The Russian collusion thing was a gigantic lie created by your fascist masters. Now they're pitching the Ukraine phone call as grounds for impeachment and you are happy to throw justice and our democracy out the window only because you personally dislike Trump. That is wrong.
th

The Russian collusion thing was a gigantic lie created by your fascist masters.

It was a valid inquiry handled by an incompetent Congress. I still believe he's guilty as hell of obstruction, thus he's a product of an illegitimate election and candidate. Fuck yo *pResident.

Now they're pitching the Ukraine phone call as grounds for impeachment and you are happy to throw justice and our democracy out the window only because you personally dislike Trump.

Dude, I've personally disliked the Orange Virus since the 80s and I've made no secret about that. I wish we could just skip the impeachment process and throw him and this entire administration in prison and be done with the scum, but that wouldn't be very 'Democratic' of me, would it? So, I await the outcome of the process (justice), which Cult45 mouth breathers seem to be reticent to do. Asking foreign countries for aid in our elections is a big 'no no' even when a Republican does it, sparky. So save the partisan 'virtue signalling' for yourself. You openly support corrupt candidates. Don't try and put your delusion on me.

Just how "constitutional" is Pelosi's changing the House rules in order to stifle the votes of the House Republicans, and fast track her little "impeachment" fantasy? Remember what happened to you idiots after Harry Reid fucked with the Senate rules?

You probably don't believe this, but you people are setting yourselves up for some major disappointment.

House rules are not a part of the Constitution. They can do it however they like. Republicans will never see a majority in the House unless they change their ways
No, motherfucker, they can't change the constitution without a Constitutional convention, and you need a two thirds vote to amend the constitution.

It was a valid inquiry handled by an incompetent Congress. I still believe he's guilty as hell of obstruction, thus he's a product of an illegitimate election and candidate. Fuck yo *pResident.

Now they're pitching the Ukraine phone call as grounds for impeachment and you are happy to throw justice and our democracy out the window only because you personally dislike Trump.

Dude, I've personally disliked the Orange Virus since the 80s and I've made no secret about that. I wish we could just skip the impeachment process and throw him and this entire administration in prison and be done with the scum, but that wouldn't be very 'Democratic' of me, would it? So, I await the outcome of the process (justice), which Cult45 mouth breathers seem to be reticent to do. Asking foreign countries for aid in our elections is a big 'no no' even when a Republican does it, sparky. So save the partisan 'virtue signalling' for yourself. You openly support corrupt candidates. Don't try and put your delusion on me.
So you admit you are a biased twat who doesn't give a flying toss for the truth.

So you admit you are a biased twat who doesn't give a flying toss for the truth.

Don't talk to me about truth, Cult45 scumbag. You aren't qualified.

Based on lies? That's absurd. Giuliani admitted wrongdoing. Trump admitted to wrongdoing, and then said it was not wrongdoing. But he is not the judge of what is and isn't wrongdoing. The sovereign authority (the people, through their elected body--Congress) will decide.

Another delusional asshole for my ignore list.

Another delusional asshole for my ignore list.

Bye, fuck face.

This is most definitely not "treason". They are attempting to remove a criminal President, using the impeachment provisions of the Constitution. This is the Constitutional removal of a criminal President who should never have been allowed to run for President because of his history and temperment.

"Treason" is defined as aiding and abetting the enemy in the time of war declared by Congress. Unless Democrats are aiding and abetting the Talaban in Afghanistan, they are not committing treason.

treason
noun
trea·son | \ ˈtrē-zᵊn \
Definition of treason

1: the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family
2: the betrayal of a trust : TREACHERY

Trumpybear is not the Government. Impeachment of elected government officials is a constitution process of our government.

Fabricating a crime and then framing Trump for it in order to make it "legal" to remove him from power is treason. If it's not, then there is no such thing as treason.

The call to the Ukrainian President and Trump’s demand they investigate the Biden’s in exchange for American military aid, wasn’t the Democrats fabricating anything. This was Trump behaving in a criminal manner.

Trump has confessed to doing this. So it’s hardly the Democrats framing Trump for something he didn’t do.

Treason is narrowly defined under the US Constitution as “aiding and abetting the enemy during a time of war declared by Congress”. The Founders feared foreign powers messing in American politics and they wanted Americans to remove anyone from office who sought aid from foreign.

In other words, the Constitution was written in anticipation of a Trumpian Presidency.

This is most definitely not "treason". They are attempting to remove a criminal President, using the impeachment provisions of the Constitution. This is the Constitutional removal of a criminal President who should never have been allowed to run for President because of his history and temperment.

"Treason" is defined as aiding and abetting the enemy in the time of war declared by Congress. Unless Democrats are aiding and abetting the Talaban in Afghanistan, they are not committing treason.

treason
noun
trea·son | \ ˈtrē-zᵊn \
Definition of treason

1: the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family
2: the betrayal of a trust : TREACHERY

Trumpybear is not the Government. Impeachment of elected government officials is a constitution process of our government.

Fabricating a crime and then framing Trump for it in order to make it "legal" to remove him from power is treason. If it's not, then there is no such thing as treason.

The call to the Ukrainian President and Trump’s demand they investigate the Biden’s in exchange for American military aid, wasn’t the Democrats fabricating anything. This was Trump behaving in a criminal manner.

Trump has confessed to doing this. So it’s hardly the Democrats framing Trump for something he didn’t do.

Treason is narrowly defined under the US Constitution as “aiding and abetting the enemy during a time of war declared by Congress”. The Founders feared foreign powers messing in American politics and they wanted Americans to remove anyone from office who sought aid from foreign.

In other words, the Constitution was written in anticipation of a Trumpian Presidency.

Ummmm, that's not what he asked them to do. He asked them to investigate Crowdstrike. he merely mentioned that biden boasting about extorting the Ukraine sounded bad.

Forum List

Back