Trump is ruining this country's reputation and standing around the world...thank you white people!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Thanks to white voters and that clown they elected president, the world now see's the US and rightly so as this holier than thou country who allowed a clown to dismantle its standing based solely on white pride and prejudices.

We have a president who has zero credibility, who lies constantly, who takes pride in nothing American, save for the few mindless idiots that continue to support his lunacy.

We now have soldiers on the ground fighting and nothing coming out of this white house can be believed. I knew it was gonna be bad, but my God, Trump is completely unhinged and bordering on a complete psychotic breakdown....can someone please please please put this idiot out of his misery and send this clown back to NY??

Thanks to white voters and that clown they elected president, the world now see's the US and rightly so as this holier than thou country who allowed a clown to dismantle its standing based solely on white pride and prejudices.

We have a president who has zero credibility, who lies constantly, who takes pride in nothing American, save for the few mindless idiots that continue to support his lunacy.

We now have soldiers on the ground fighting and nothing coming out of this white house can be believed. I knew it was gonna be bad, but my God, Trump is completely unhinged and bordering on a complete psychotic breakdown....can someone please please please put this idiot out of his misery and send this clown back to NY??
Hey, don't mention it. I'm just happy I could contribute to your meltdown, even if in just a small way.

You ever consider the possibility that "white people" can be BETTER at fixing "black people" problems than a lot of Black People? Happens all the time. In a LOT of states and cities. Why are you so racist about it?

de nada

You ever consider the possibility that "white people" can be BETTER at fixing "black people" problems than a lot of Black People? Happens all the time. In a LOT of states and cities. Why are you so racist about it?
I don't know that anybody white or black can fix black people's problems.

The BHO's and Colin Powell's of the world have bootstrapped themselves up, but for some reason the vast overwhelming majority of black males have no such motivation, and the black females only want to fokk and have illegitimate kids.

So no solutions in sight anywhere on the horizon.

Go back to Africa.

With the first 3 O/P's on this thread blocked by my ignore list, I would have to point out that DJT is just getting started.

Anything that has been happening lately other than the Wall Street spike and the Big Businesses cancelling plans for more Mexican and Chinese factories, besides those two items, which are very good for the USA, DJT can't really be blamed for anything else, because anything else is all BHO backwash.

With the first 3 O/P's on this thread blocked by my ignore list, I would have to point out that DJT is just getting started.

Anything that has been happening lately other than the Wall Street spike and the Big Businesses cancelling plans for more Mexican and Chinese factories, besides those two items, which are very good for the USA, DJT can't really be blamed for anything else, because anything else is all BHO backwash.

You only blocked me for calling you a fag in the Flame Zone once months ago.

Have fun with your extensive ignore list, faggot.

Just carrying on the work of another President elected without the popular vote the first time.

Just carrying on the work of another President elected without the popular vote the first time.

We have an electoral college based system, damn that meaningless piece of paper called the Constitution eh?

They have a name for this ...... uhhh, wait a minute ... I know it ... it's right on the tip of my tongue!!

Sanctimonious self serving bullshit!!!

I knew I'd remember what it was.

We have an electoral college based system, damn that meaningless piece of paper called the Constitution eh?

So, I should support something just because it's in the Constitution? I shouldn't call for change because it's in a Constitution which DOES allow for change? Er... what?

So, I should support something just because it's in the Constitution? I shouldn't call for change because it's in a Constitution which DOES allow for change? Er... what?

Start a petition for a Constitutional amendment then, your attempts to delegitimize a duly elected POTUS for campaigning to win an election based on the Constitutional electoral system is transparent and laughable.

Start a petition for a Constitutional amendment then, your attempts to delegitimize a duly elected POTUS for campaigning to win an election based on the Constitutional electoral system is transparent and laughable.

Oh, now I'm delegitimizing a president. Oh, and what, the right didn't and still isn't trying to do this to Obama. Oh, save the whining for someone who gives a shit.

Forum List

Back