🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is ruining this country's reputation and standing around the world...thank you white people!!!

Thanks to white voters and that clown they elected president, the world now see's the US and rightly so as this holier than thou country who allowed a clown to dismantle its standing based solely on white pride and prejudices.

We have a president who has zero credibility, who lies constantly, who takes pride in nothing American, save for the few mindless idiots that continue to support his lunacy.

We now have soldiers on the ground fighting and nothing coming out of this white house can be believed. I knew it was gonna be bad, but my God, Trump is completely unhinged and bordering on a complete psychotic breakdown....can someone please please please put this idiot out of his misery and send this clown back to NY??

Just carrying on the work of another President elected without the popular vote the first time.

We have an electoral college based system, damn that meaningless piece of paper called the Constitution eh?

So, I should support something just because it's in the Constitution? I shouldn't call for change because it's in a Constitution which DOES allow for change? Er... what?

Start a petition for a Constitutional amendment then, your attempts to delegitimize a duly elected POTUS for campaigning to win an election based on the Constitutional electoral system is transparent and laughable.

Call for a Constitutional Convention and the entire document can be tossed into the circular file and a new Constitution penned. Legal under our current constitution but imagine the havoc that would ensue.

Thanks to white voters and that clown they elected president, the world now see's the US and rightly so as this holier than thou country who allowed a clown to dismantle its standing based solely on white pride and prejudices.

We have a president who has zero credibility, who lies constantly, who takes pride in nothing American, save for the few mindless idiots that continue to support his lunacy.

We now have soldiers on the ground fighting and nothing coming out of this white house can be believed. I knew it was gonna be bad, but my God, Trump is completely unhinged and bordering on a complete psychotic breakdown....can someone please please please put this idiot out of his misery and send this clown back to NY??

Just carrying on the work of another President elected without the popular vote the first time.

We have an electoral college based system, damn that meaningless piece of paper called the Constitution eh?

So, I should support something just because it's in the Constitution? I shouldn't call for change because it's in a Constitution which DOES allow for change? Er... what?

Start a petition for a Constitutional amendment then, your attempts to delegitimize a duly elected POTUS for campaigning to win an election based on the Constitutional electoral system is transparent and laughable.

Oh, now I'm delegitimizing a president. Oh, and what, the right didn't and still isn't trying to do this to Obama. Oh, save the whining for someone who gives a shit.

What was your point of bringing up the meaningless popular vote if not to delegitimize Bush and Trump?

thank you white people

You're welcome?
I have a question for idiots like you, thus far other than your white pride feeling a sense of accomplishments, exactly what has he done thus far that has made anything in your pathetic life better other than scaring the shit out of your constipated colonn?

Donald Trump is the best.
LOL, Hitler was the best too, you simplistic shit for brains idiot. You bitches love ignorance....and you show it every single day. Number one reason, why white people are on the outs in this country...your creds are meaningless and your standing is shit.....be prepared for the outcome someday, fools

You ever consider the possibility that "white people" can be BETTER at fixing "black people" problems than a lot of Black People? Happens all the time. In a LOT of states and cities. Why are you so racist about it?
I don't know that anybody white or black can fix black people's problems.

The BHO's and Colin Powell's of the world have bootstrapped themselves up, but for some reason the vast overwhelming majority of black males have no such motivation, and the black females only want to fokk and have illegitimate kids.

So no solutions in sight anywhere on the horizon.
Excuse me, come down south.....between the meth and white bitches running around hanging on black dicks, I'd say its you people that need the adjustments, not us, pal.

You're welcome Tigger, now get a job. They're out there now and not all of them demand literacy.

You ever consider the possibility that "white people" can be BETTER at fixing "black people" problems than a lot of Black People? Happens all the time. In a LOT of states and cities. Why are you so racist about it?
Lets get something clear, the last people on the fuckin planet I want fixin black people is you white idiots.....worry about the Oxycotin and Meth epidemic that is killing you white mf's. Worry about your white whores who cling to their guns and black penis'es....there in lies your issues, LOLOLO

You're welcome Tigger, now get a job. They're out there now and not all of them demand literacy.
LOLOL...they're out here now?Excuse me but every single month Obama lead this country, job growth was in effect....This latest numbers, all Obama's doing....you nuts can claim the rest of the Trump shit, but not the jobs growth. Oh, and by the way bitch, I gotta job

Go back to Africa.
White whores will find us over there too.

20047e93622b7369f7cffee3443458b6e54062145a2f412cad5eacfc260617e9_1.jpg

The BHO's and Colin Powell's of the world have bootstrapped themselves up, but for some reason the vast overwhelming majority of black males have no such motivation, and the black females only want to fokk and have illegitimate kids.

Latest economic reports say otherwise

Latest economic reports say otherwise
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when the clown builds the wall, repeals ACA, bring back jobs from China and stops lying, other wise, I'm done with you people take credit from Obama, by bitch

Oh, now I'm delegitimizing a president. Oh, and what, the right didn't and still isn't trying to do this to Obama. Oh, save the whining for someone who gives a shit.

What was your point of bringing up the meaningless popular vote if not to delegitimize Bush and Trump?

Because it would seem the two presidents who are the biggest jokes in the last 100 years of presidents are the two who both got in without the popular vote. Coincidence? I think not.

Miserable racist'

GOP law makers are asking democrats to partner with them on this bullshit healthcare bill, really mf's? Any democrat that aids in this mess, expect unemployment when your term is up, especially that Oxycotin bitch from Virginia.

Miserable racist'
Learning from the best, learning from the best.

Fuck off, clown.

Obama left him a world in total disarray; the Middle East is a disaster, Iran and NoKO are nuclear and we need a grown up to correct it

GOP law makers are asking democrats to partner with them on this bullshit healthcare bill, really mf's? Any democrat that aids in this mess, expect unemployment when your term is up, especially that Oxycotin bitch from Virginia.

al-jolson.jpg

You forgot the Mammy Speak yaz!

thank you white people

You're welcome?
I have a question for idiots like you, thus far other than your white pride feeling a sense of accomplishments, exactly what has he done thus far that has made anything in your pathetic life better other than scaring the shit out of your constipated colonn?

"The visit happened just before the president signed a new executive order aimed at “increasing the capacity of HBCUs to provide the highest-quality education.” It’s very similar to Obama’s renewal of the White House initiative on HBCUs from 2010. But it does move oversight of the institutions from the Department of Education to the White House, where the president is supposed to appoint an executive director."

We spoke to leaders of historically black schools who met Trump in the Oval Office

Forum List

Back