trump is saying things out loud that no other presidential candidate has ever said

... and yours.
I love it

Kiss the ring

ring.JPG

ummm yes. Maybe you have been under a rock the last four years, but he has circumvented the SC, he has issued EO after EO, he used the private sector to silence opposition to government rhetoric etc.
Hahaha. EOs is your gauge? I’d love to hear your thoughts on the below:

Biden has issued an average of 41 executive orders per year in office, the third-lowest average among the seven presidents who have held office since 1981. Donald Trump's (R) average is highest within this timeframe, at 55 executive orders, and Barack Obama's (D) average is lowest, at 35.

Hahaha. EOs is your gauge? I’d love to hear your thoughts on the below:

Biden has issued an average of 41 executive orders per year in office, the third-lowest average among the seven presidents who have held office since 1981. Donald Trump's (R) average is highest within this timeframe, at 55 executive orders, and Barack Obama's (D) average is lowest, at 35.

I listed several things. yeah thats pretty crazy they average that much when EOs are supposed to be for shit like naming parks, and directing an agency how to do something. Not for shit like regulating private property.

trump seems to have no fear that many of the positions he is advocating are authoritarian. Maybe he knows his cult does not care. They operate on emotions, rather than rational thought. The interviews that I have seen with some of these people are bizarre, to say the least.
You actually pay to read this shit?

I listed several things. yeah thats pretty crazy they average that much when EOs are supposed to be for shit like naming parks, and directing an agency how to do something. Not for shit like regulating private property.
I’m addressing your accusations one at a time. Biden ranks amongst the lowest in EOs, Trump highest. So for this election coming up are you voting for Biden or EO Trump the authoritarian?

I’m addressing your accusations one at a time. Biden ranks amongst the lowest in EOs, Trump highest. So for this election coming up are you voting for Biden or EO Trump the authoritarian?
Im not voting for either authoritarian.
You arent addressing anything. You are just bringing up the number of EOs of different people, like that actually matters.

So I was correct on the rock thing. lolz
Whatever makes you feel better. I like to ask people to back up with statements. Few do. Kudos to you for actually doing it. I agree in this case that it appears the admin overstepped during the pandemic. We will see how it all shakes out in court.

yes. They all try to control you. They all abuse their power.
Well we do have a civilized society that is run by a government of the people. So that means laws and control over the people will be part of it. Has been since our founding.

Forum List

Back