trump is saying things out loud that no other presidential candidate has ever said

ummm yes. Maybe you have been under a rock the last four years, but he has circumvented the SC, he has issued EO after EO, he used the private sector to silence opposition to government rhetoric etc.
If Joe Biden loses in November, he will step down without:

-making a lame claim of massive voter fraud
-asking a cult of worshippers to come to DC and storm the Capitol
-putting together a slate of fake electors in an effort to overturn the election.

Because he believes in the US Constitution and democracy, unlike the jolly orange idiot who does not.

Well we do have a civilized society that is run by a government of the people. So that means laws and control over the people will be part of it. Has been since our founding.
Not federal power. The feds arent supposed to have much power. I mean, their powers are specifically laid out in the Constitution.

If Joe Biden loses in November, he will step down without:

-making a lame claim of massive voter fraud
-asking a cult of worshippers to come to DC and storm the Capitol
-putting together a slate of fake electors in an effort to overturn the election.

Because he believes in the US Constitution and democracy, unlike the jolly orange idiot who does not.
Of course thats a lie. He defies it constantly. Even when the SC tells him to stop.

Not federal power. The feds arent supposed to have much power. I mean, their powers are specifically laid out in the Constitution.
Well when a country grows to become the world’s largest military and economic power then factors change.

Well when a country grows to become the world’s largest military and economic power then factors change.
Yeah, they amend the constitution. Not just do what they want.
I still dont understand you and your ilk. Yall dont care about the govt abusing its powers. Even though it is extremely corrupt, they are spending us to oblivion, we pay for people to kill other people, we kill innocent people, our justice system is a goddamn joke etc etc etc. But we still have people like you. Blows my goddamn mind.

Yeah, they amend the constitution. Not just do what they want.
I still dont understand you and your ilk. Yall dont care about the govt abusing its powers. Even though it is extremely corrupt, they are spending us to oblivion, we pay for people to kill other people, we kill innocent people, our justice system is a goddamn joke etc etc etc. But we still have people like you. Blows my goddamn mind.
If I was involved with government and had any control over these things you talk about then I might care more. Otherwise I see it as a waste of energy. Noise made by people playing manipulation games, I choose to care about things in my control that I deal with in my day to day.

I’m sorry if that upsets you or blows your mind

If I was involved with government and had any control over these things you talk about then I might care more. Otherwise I see it as a waste of energy. Noise made by people playing manipulation games, I choose to care about things in my control that I deal with in my day to day.

I’m sorry if that upsets you or blows your mind
You vote for it and defend it. Its who you are.
Its ok, most people are boot licking statists, so you arent alone.

You vote for it and defend it. Its who you are.
Its ok, most people are boot licking statists, so you arent alone.
Oh giood… phew I was getting lonely at the prospect of you not wanting to be my friend. Huge loss

Forum List

Back