Trump Is Sued in Death of Capitol Police Officer After Jan. 6

He's the guy that incited all the whackos to come to the Capitol. He was the President of the United States and he lost the election to Biden. He knew the election was fair but couldn't stand losing. How in the hell can you keep on defending him? Thank God Biden is a decent guy who has thoughts of how to keep USA on a steady course.

Yeah, great guy. 170,000 Americans died from fentanyl OD and he just keeps letting the stuff through.

You people will never understand that when you lie to try and make your point, you already lost the argument. Trump held a rally and didn't incite anybody to do anything but rally. What don't you people understand on how childish and transparent it is?

Yeah, great guy. 170,000 Americans died from fentanyl OD and he just keeps letting the stuff through.

You people will never understand that when you lie to try and make your point, you already lost the argument. Trump held a rally and didn't incite anybody to do anything but rally. What don't you people understand on how childish and transparent it is?
They don't want to understand because of their 'Orange Man Bad' brainwashing.

You are so full of horse manure. Everyone in the capitol knows Trump incited the attack on the capitol. Trump's cabinet resigned in large numbers and stated his incitement of what happened on 1/6 was the reason. During Trump's impeachment, Republicans voted against impeachment not because he didn't do it but because he was out of office.

#1 - 5 Capitol Police died due to rioters.
A lie told infetismal times by the Dimm controlled media.
Can you spell MALARKEY??
I can spell liar better, because that is you. You are an insurrection apologist in search of a lie. Those officers died a wrongful death because of the environmental and physical circumstances they had to endure. Get a fucking clue.

I can spell liar better, because that is you. You are an insurrection apologist in search of a lie. Those officers died a wrongful death because of the environmental and physical circumstances they had to endure. Get a fucking clue.

Bullshit, liar!
You met my expectations!!

That's an unbelievably ignorant/stupid argument. WTF?
No it's not. They are blaming the stroke the officer had afterwards on the stress of the riot. There are cops that went through that sort of stress when the BLM's riots burned shit to the ground no strokes that I'm aware of. Combat troops go through way more shit than any Capital Police officer ever has and no plague of stroke. The claim is bullshit and will not go anywhere.

Ashli Babbitt's mom should sue the Capitol Police - They opened up the Capitol doors for her and others to enter.

That Byrd was a Dazzling Urbanite Knucklehead from
Wayback , he was an ignorant Muthafucka .

Endure what, watching a bunch of yahoos roaming around the Capitol? No guns, no knives, no clubs, just people sitting at Piglosi's desk?

When people decide to become police officers, what do you think they expect, to direct traffic and ticket jay walkers all of their life?

Endure what, watching a bunch of yahoos roaming around the Capitol? No guns, no knives, no clubs, just people sitting at Piglosi's desk?

When people decide to become police officers, what do you think they expect, to direct traffic and ticket jay walkers all of their life?
I wonder if the CHOP/ CHAZ henchmen in charge were settin that up when they had control of 5 blocks of that Pacific Northwest City for months

You are so full of horse manure. Everyone in the capitol knows Trump incited the attack on the capitol. Trump's cabinet resigned in large numbers and stated his incitement of what happened on 1/6 was the reason. During Trump's impeachment, Republicans voted against impeachment not because he didn't do it but because he was out of office.

Well if you're going to make the lie.......... er I mean the claim of incitement, then you need to present evidence of your claim. You see I can present evidence he didn't incite anything. He told people to march to the Capitol peacefully and patriotically. He told them to urge Republican representative to not certify the election. Now let's see what you have. And oh, nothing ambiguous either. I want to see a direct quote from Trump telling them to break into the Capitol.

Well if you're going to make the lie.......... er I mean the claim of incitement, then you need to present evidence of your claim. You see I can present evidence he didn't incite anything. He told people to march to the Capitol peacefully and patriotically. He told them to urge Republican representative to not certify the election. Now let's see what you have. And oh, nothing ambiguous either. I want to see a direct quote from Trump telling them to break into the Capitol.

Let’s take a look at some of those “extremely calming” words from the speech he delivered on Jan. 6:

• “And we fight. We fight like hell And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”
  • “All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they’re doing … We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved.”
  • “Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that’s what this is all about … We will stop the steal.”
  • “Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness, you have to show strength and you have to be strong.”

Forum List

Back