Trump Is Sued in Death of Capitol Police Officer After Jan. 6

I wonder if the CHOP/ CHAZ henchmen in charge were settin that up when they had control of 5 blocks of that Pacific Northwest City for months

These leftists are beyond the point of ridiculous. I mean if these officers that died after the event died because of it, they wouldn't have lasted a week as a police officer in NYC, Chicago, Detroit. These officers go to scenes of bloody murders with guns and knives, sometimes children al the time. They have to assist emergency crews when a 85 year old woman gets beaten near to death by some maniac with a club for no reason at all. They have to go to scenes where young kids OD'd on an opioid product of some kind and horrific suicides. But these Capitol police died because they watched a bunch of goof balls ravage through some desks?

Last edited:
Let’s take a look at some of those “extremely calming” words from the speech he delivered on Jan. 6:

• “And we fight. We fight like hell And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”
  • “All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they’re doing … We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved.”
  • “Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that’s what this is all about … We will stop the steal.”
  • “Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness, you have to show strength and you have to be strong.”

I'm sure public school is to blame for your reply, but one more time: Show me the words (not ambiguous) where Trump instructed people to invade the Capitol or break any law of any kind. Now please don't make me retype it again.

These leftists are beyond the point of ridiculous. I mean if these officers that died after the event died because of it, they wouldn't have lasted a week as a police officer in NYC, Chicago, Detroit. These officers go to scenes of bloody murders with guns and knives, sometimes children al the time. They have to assist emergency crews when a 85 year old woman gets beaten near to death by some maniac with a club for no reason at all. They have to go to scenes where young kids OD'd on an opioid product of some kind and horrific suicides. But these Capitol police died because they watched a bunch of goof balls ravaged through some desks?
Really? Are you really trying to justify Trumps and his cultist criminal behavior by citing others criminal behaviors? What was that book back in the 90's? about everything I needed to know I learned in Kindergarten. Maybe that is the connection for all the trumpsters, they did not go to kindergarten.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
He's the guy that incited all the whackos to come to the Capitol. He was the President of the United States and he lost the election to Biden. He knew the election was fair but couldn't stand losing. How in the hell can you keep on defending him? Thank God Biden is a decent guy who has thoughts of how to keep USA on a steady course.
For that alone, you deserve to be ridiculed.

Really? Are you really trying to justify Trumps and his cultist criminal behavior by citing others criminal behaviors? What was that book back in the 90's? about everything I needed to know I learned in Kindergarten. Maybe that is the connection for all the trumpsters, they did not go to kindergarten.

There we go with the lies again; typical of a leftist. This discussion is about police officers dying after 1/6, not about justifying or condemning anything. Not one officer died because of 1/6. That's the point.

There we go with the lies again; typical of a leftist. This discussion is about police officers dying after 1/6, not about justifying or condemning anything. Not one officer died because of 1/6. That's the point.
That's a balled face fucking lie.

And I pointed out I have never heard anyone credible say 5 people died on 1/6. You pretending that is a mainstream left wing thought is a lie. So um...

Yeah, great guy. 170,000 Americans died from fentanyl OD and he just keeps letting the stuff through.

You people will never understand that when you lie to try and make your point, you already lost the argument. Trump held a rally and didn't incite anybody to do anything but rally. What don't you people understand on how childish and transparent it is?
Did Biden purchase the Fentanyl?

Then show me evidence that one did.
Everyone who died was a result of the environmental and physical struggles from that day. How many men come home from war with PTSD? Dude, please tell us you are not so naive and ignorant to not understand the ramifications of battle without actually being shot?

Biden said it at a news Conference yesterday , and Several Democrat Lawmakers said it at 1/6 Memorial too
If he did he was having an elderly moment or something. But, no one
Thanks. I learn something everyday around here.

Everyone who died was a result of the environmental and physical struggles from that day. How many men come home from war with PTSD? Dude, please tell us you are not so naive and ignorant to not understand the ramifications of battle without actually being shot?

What battle? Why do you think the Communists are hiding those thousands of hours of video from the Congress and public? Now show me these autopsies where the doctor stated reason for death was physical struggle or environment.

Forum List

Back