Trump Is Sued in Death of Capitol Police Officer After Jan. 6

Who's lying? I back up everything I say. The Democrat party is the Communist party.

Do you think that if Satan comes for your soul, he's going to be breathing fire, have a pointed tail, with fiery red skin? Of course not. He'll be well dressed, very intelligent, somewhat coy, and certainly not tell you why he's there. That's the Democrat party.

You see you're like the frog in a pot of cold water on top of a stove happily swimming around. By the time the Democrat party tells you who they really are, you will have been living under their rule for several years.
You back up nothing. You don't even know what a fucking communist is. Tell me who is in this country and map out their political platform? You can't do it because you're a pos liar.

You better fight like hell or you won't have a country, and the ones pleading guilty said it was under Trumps instruction.
There are none so blind as those who will not see...

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
You back up nothing. You don't even know what a fucking communist is. Tell me who is in this country and map out their political platform? You can't do it because you're a pos liar.

Sure I can. Just go to the US Communist Party website and read their agenda. With a few exceptions it's exactly the same agenda as the Democrat party. What's your next argument, that even the Communists don't know they're Communist?

Millions of people on welfare, living in slums voting Democrat because they'd rather not work.

No, my video tells the truth, and proves what a miserable pos liar you are. You have no relartionship with the truth.

I didn't even bother opening it. I can tell by the hyperlink it has nothing to do with what we're talking about. It's something about the clown show the Communists have been performing the last near two years.

Stupid/ignorant lying argument. You aren't riding on roads and bridges?
Democommies riot and burn & loot large sections of 57!Cities for months with hundreds of deaths/ Murders , 1/6 lasted hours and one protestor was murdered

I didn't even bother opening it. I can tell by the hyperlink it has nothing to do with what we're talking about. It's something about the clown show the Communists have been performing the last near two years.
You are a coward who cannot go the distance because you are weak and a liar. Get lost. You fucking bore me with your amateur bs.

They should sue Pelosi, McConnell, and Ray Epps. Pelosi turned down the National Guard. This is all about greed and it should be dismissed.

WASHINGTON — The longtime partner of a Capitol Police officer who died after the Jan. 6 attack sued former President Donald J. Trump and two Capitol rioters on Thursday, arguing that his death was a “direct and foreseeable consequence” of their roles in the mob violence that day.

The suit, filed in Federal District Court for the District of Columbia just before the second anniversary of the attack, seeks at least $10 million in damages each from Mr. Trump and two men accused of assaulting the officer, Brian D. Sicknick, with chemical spray on Jan. 6, George Tanios and Julian Elie Khater. Mr. Khater pleaded guilty in the assault, and Mr. Tanios pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges.

“The horrific events of Jan. 6, 2021, including Officer Sicknick’s tragic, wrongful death, were a direct and foreseeable consequence of the defendants’ unlawful actions,” the suit said, adding that “the defendants are responsible for the injury and destruction that followed.”

Officer Sicknick died the day after the attack, but the Washington medical examiner ruled that it was from natural causes — multiple strokes that occurred hours after the mob confrontation — and prosecutors shied away from linking his death to the assault. But the medical examiner also said that “all that transpired played a role in his condition,” and the Capitol Police consider his death a “line of duty” fatality.
LIes as usual. Boring. They have a real good chance of suing scum bag. He is a walking talking piece of shit. Force him onto the stand, and he will blow it with his hate speech so bad that a normal jury has a great chance of putting it to the piece of shit. Love to watch this happens. The most hated man in the world is a easy target now. Only the q anon hate Nazi's support him at this point.

Democommies riot and burn & loot large sections of 57!Cities for months with hundreds of deaths/ Murders , 1/6 lasted hours and one protestor was murdered
Change the subject you fucking weakling. What a fucking coward.

Yea, dont bother opening it. Something might make you start thinking on your own, it is much safer and more comfortable to keep you head in the right wing noise machine and just do the group think thing.

Forum List

Back