Trump Is Sued in Death of Capitol Police Officer After Jan. 6

I can spell liar better, because that is you. You are an insurrection apologist in search of a lie. Those officers died a wrongful death because of the environmental and physical circumstances they had to endure. Get a fucking clue.
Then how come EVERY officer didn’t drop over from the stress of (gasp) having to do their job? Flailing excuse coming in 3, 2....

No, nothing was presented. All you clowns have done so far is post opinions, nothing of substance or fact. What you did post are pay/ subscription sites you know I'm not going to read. And you post them on purpose because you really don't want me reading them.
You aren't doing anything if it doesn't pander to your miserable lies.

Then how come EVERY officer didn’t drop over from the stress of (gasp) having to do their job? Flailing excuse coming in 3, 2....
Incredibly stupid question coming from a Trump toadie. GD they just keep getting dumber.

Everyone who died was a result of the environmental and physical struggles from that day. How many men come home from war with PTSD? Dude, please tell us you are not so naive and ignorant to not understand the ramifications of battle without actually being shot?
Medical examiner says you are a liar. You better go find this guy named Natural Causes that killed Sicknick. I hear he’s still at large.

Forum List

Back