Trump is taking the Hrydro-drug.......gee I wonder why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump Claims He’s Been Taking Hydroxychloroquine For Weeks
Trump has been touting anti-malaria drug as a coronavirus cure despite no evidence that it’s effective.

This is a guy who has the best doctors, the best testing, all the intelligence afforded a human being amidst this pandemic, should anything happen to his white ass, is now determined to force us all to believe this drug is the reason he's not been affected, not the arsenal of medical attention he receives at his disposal ....and there's a reason for it....HE ALONG WITH HIS CRONIES BOUGHT UP BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF THAT SHIT AND NOW THEY STUCK WITH IT OR SHOULD I SAY TAX PAYERS ARE STUCK WITH IT.....and people like me are forced to pay more for it.

CAN'T WAIT TO SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THIS JERK IN NOV.

You know, this could possibly be a problem, as Trump is overweight, and that drug has been known to have serious side effects like heart attacks.

To tell you the truth, I think he's just saying that so he can talk the doctors and scientists into saying it's a good treatment, because currently, they are saying it is dangerous.

But, then again, maybe there is nothing to worry about, he does have some of the best doctors taking care of him.

Trump has been touting anti-malaria drug as a coronavirus cure despite no evidence that it’s effective.

This is a guy who has the best doctors, the best testing, all the intelligence afforded a human being amidst this pandemic, should anything happen to his white ass, is now determined to force us all to believe this drug is the reason he's not been affected, not the arsenal of medical attention he receives at his disposal ....and there's a reason for it....HE ALONG WITH HIS CRONIES BOUGHT UP BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF THAT SHIT AND NOW THEY STUCK WITH IT OR SHOULD I SAY TAX PAYERS ARE STUCK WITH IT.....and people like me are forced to pay more for it.

if he is re-elected it will be a fun 4 years watching you whine daily......

• Banned
You know, this could possibly be a problem, as Trump is overweight, and that drug has been known to have serious side effects like heart attacks.

To tell you the truth, I think he's just saying that so he can talk the doctors and scientists into saying it's a good treatment, because currently, they are saying it is dangerous.

But, then again, maybe there is nothing to worry about, he does have some of the best doctors taking care of him.
I have sever RA and I'v been taking this shit for years....worthless on RA and worthless on Covid-19...just another useless drug made to make somebody rich.

My doctor prescribed it to me and I'm feeling great.

• Banned

Dude, Trump narrowly won last time and got Russia to help back then, trust me...the man is toast and he knows it. Not enough rednecks left to support the monster....most are running around trying to round up dead negro's to buy shit from em....LOLOLOLOL

My doctor prescribed it to me and I'm feeling great.
Make sure you drink plenty of bleach to wash it down.

Dude, Trump narrowly won last time and got Russia to help back then, trust me...the man is toast and he knows it. Not enough rednecks left to support the monster....most are running around trying to round up dead negro's to buy shit from em....LOLOLOLOL

Trump won 31 states Clinton won 19.

That's an ass whippin.

You mean he is taking the off labe drug for an experimental treatment for a disease he doesn't have? What a dumb ass. I don't think he has Covid. I think he is lying or he has Stock.

It funny to see all these stupid Moon Bats that bitched about Trump supporting the drug are now bitching because he is taking the drug.

Moon Bats are confused about everything, aren't they?

He's taking it because he believes his own bullshit. Now his doctors must come on TV and defend their choice to give the president of the United States a potentially dangerous drug on an off-label prescription.

You mean he is taking the off labe drug for an experimental treatment for a disease he doesn't have? What a dumb ass. I don't think he has Covid. I think he is lying or he has Stock.

Actually, I think that it's both. He's lying so that people will start buying it, because he has financial interests in the company that makes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back