Trump is the greatest president we had since Reagan.

And you people are the dumbest fucks we have had in this nation since the Confederates started the Civil War.

Pittsburgh before Paris ..that was his defining moment... It will be remembered forever

Defined him once again as a Dufus.

Pittsburgh before Paris..

:dance:
Pittsburg is NOT on board. They're an AE/Tech fortress, dupe.

Yes they are they can't negotiate with a foregin power

Dupe.

They don't need to. Neither do the states of Cal, Wash. and NY so far. The whole thing is a Trump scam campaign promise for the dupes who believe the hoax BS...It's only an agreement they've already gutted as much as they could thru the EPA anyway. D'OH!

I have a Masters in history, one concentration being Hitlerism. You have a masters in GOP brainwashing...

Yet you can't remember what happened during recent elections, that's odd don't you think. You libs always want a link to world events its like you live in a bubble.
I know what happened, disgraceful, corrupt bs- piles of dupes. Corrupt Hillary my ass. Etc etc etc

Which reminds me, we won, you lost its still funny :laugh: A former first lady and SOS, with the help of a former president and sitting president, the DNC, Democratic party, nearly the entire MSM and a $1.2 billion dollar campaign war chest and she loses to Trump? AHAHAHAHA

lets review chuckleheads

he hasn't got even one piece of legislation passed

he embarrassed himself and America while in Europe

he curtsied to the Saudi king

he is laughed at and mocked all over the world

No he destroyed almost all of Obama's EOs ..good enough for us..

4 out of 50, dupe.

7 years to go dupe..Pittsburgh before Paris.

Pittsburgh says you're a brainwashed functional moron. Along with the rest of the world.

That is crap, dupe. LINK?

:laugh: you wish a link to history? Here www.google.com
I have a Masters in history, one concentration being Hitlerism. You have a masters in GOP brainwashing...

Yet you can't remember what happened during recent elections, that's odd don't you think. You libs always want a link to world events its like you live in a bubble.
I know what happened, disgraceful, corrupt bs- piles of dupes. Corrupt Hillary my ass. Etc etc etc

Which reminds me, we won, you lost its still funny :laugh: A former first lady and SOS, with the help of a former president and sitting president, the DNC, Democratic party, nearly the entire MSM and a $1.2 billion dollar campaign war chest and she loses to Trump? AHAHAHAHA
And Russians and Comey, mainly. It's great to have our election stolen, dupe.

Pittsburgh before Paris ..that was his defining moment... It will be remembered forever

Dupe.

They don't need to. Neither do the states of Cal, Wash. and NY so far. The whole thing is a Trump scam campaign promise for the dupes who believe the hoax BS...It's only an agreement they've already gutted as much as they could thru the EPA anyway. D'OH!

To bad he just won in 2020..he will clean up the joint, right now T shirt company's are in overtime..printing Pittsburgh before Paris..

:laugh: you wish a link to history? Here www.google.com

Come on the deck was stacked in her favor, hell even the GOP establishment backed her. It wasn't the Russians and as for Comey there would be no Comey issue, none except for her bad decision making on using a private email server she owns that.

She was a poor candidate who had already lost to a noob nobody in 2008, she had already been rejected by the Dem party once before. Its not anybody's fault but the Democratic party that she was your nominee her and all her baggage.

lets review chuckleheads

4 out of 50, dupe.

trump will be out there the longest 3 and a half years, tops

Dupe.

To bad he just won in 2020..he will clean up the joint, right now T shirt company's are in overtime..printing Pittsburgh before Paris..

Yeah, he's sure got his 28% base now lol...now known as dumber and dumber...

it's a failed presidency. he's a goner & it's just a matter of time. the only question is how much of a total fuck over will this nation go thru before we come out the other side?

lets review chuckleheads

4 out of 50, dupe.

Why the economy going to take a dump?...the working class is laughing at you ...

lets review chuckleheads

4 out of 50, dupe.

i originally gave him 2 years. i doubt he will last a year. things are speeding up & it's not looking good for the walking yam.

Dupe.

Yeah, he's sure got his 28% base now lol...now known as dumber and dumber...

Keep thinking that way..they say one thing and vote another.

Come on the deck was stacked in her favor, hell even the GOP establishment backed her. It wasn't the Russians and as for Comey there would be no Comey issue, none except for her bad decision making on using a private email server she owns that.

She was a poor candidate who had already lost to a noob nobody in 2008, she had already been rejected by the Dem party once before. Its not anybody's fault but the Democratic party that she was your nominee her and all her baggage.
Yup, she only lost 6% after his reopening Hill probe letter- never mentioned the Russian probe of Trump. And THAT was due to Russian fake news omg dupe.

It's obvious, he gave us a new hope ..

Even though he is a liberal with a (R) after his name. You can't deny it.

He is just like Reagan after Jimmy's cluster fuck..

Yea I can easily. He's definitely not. The only thing he's gotten done is Gorsuch...that's it. And I don't want to hear any crap that everyone is against him...HES GOT A REPUBLICAN CONGRESS AND SENATE. As if no other president (I.e. Reagan) has ever faced any opposition. It's what you do in the face of that opposition. And so far trump is obsessed with the opposition. More so than actually doing what he promised. I'm not impressed.

Yea I can easily. He's definitely not. The only thing he's gotten done is Gorsuch...that's it. And I don't want to hear any crap that everyone is against him...HES GOT A REPUBLICAN CONGRESS AND SENATE. As if no other president (I.e. Reagan) has ever faced any opposition. It's what you do in the face of that opposition. And so far trump is obsessed with the opposition. More so than actually doing what he promised. I'm not impressed.

No he has a bunch of rinos in Congress.. A huge difference

lets review chuckleheads

4 out of 50, dupe.

Why the economy going to take a dump?...the working class is laughing at you ...
Yup- Just keeps going downhill under Reaganism pander to the rich bs, plus we're already the best economy going in this post GOP corrupt world depression world, dupe.

No he has a bunch of rinos in Congress.. A huge difference

Not all bought off shytteheads? That's a shame...

I would agree mostly except for the liberal part. He is not a liberal, nor is he a progressive. He is a populist.

A liberal wouldn't defend the 2nd amendment, put Gorsuch in the Supreme Court, want to vet immigrants or pull out of the Paris Accord. In some ways, Trump is more conservative than many in the GOP!

Forum List

Back