Trump is the moderate. Hillary the extremist kook

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Stupid trump has let the media paint him as an extremist while hillary supports the Obama radical plan of giving millions of invading illiterate illegals a certificate saying they can live and work here even thought the law says they can do neither.!!!

Trump is the one who says we cannot let the whole world dump their welfare trash on us.

The United States was built partly upon human beings fleeing tyrannical governments. If you don't have a constant influx of new blood, you get stuck with a monolithic block of uneducated, perpetually angry "homelanders" whose only contribution to the nation is a pathetically repetitious xenophobia.

Having said that, I think we should stop the flow of illegals and build a system that rewards legal entry.

Of course, the Right would never criticize Reagan, who legalized more immigrants than Obama by a factor of 2+.

Sadly, if we lived in a world preferred by the OP (who believes that dark skinned people are a disease on the body politic) than we would revert back to Jim Crow, where blacks were not considered fully human ... and were routinely beaten to death.

The United States was built partly upon human beings fleeing tyrannical governments. If you don't have a constant influx of new blood, you get stuck with a monolithic block of uneducated, perpetually angry "homelanders" whose only contribution to the nation is a pathetically repetitious xenophobia.

Having said that, I think we should stop the flow of illegals and build a system that rewards legal entry.

Of course, the Right would never criticize Reagan, who legalized more immigrants than Obama by a factor of 2+.

Sadly, if we lived in a world preferred by the OP (who believes that dark skinned people are a disease on the body politic) than we would revert back to Jim Crow, where blacks were not considered fully human ... and were routinely beaten to death.
I agree. Though, while I consider Reagan the greatest president in history, I don't condone legalizing border-jumpers. Greatest doesn't mean perfect.

Obama acted because congress can't get thier head out of their ass.

Americans need to start recognizing the real Radicals in America cloak themselves in Political Correctness and Liberal double speak. Trump is an unfiltered, sometimes crude, non Politician but he is always a true American. He's the only man standing in the way of Obama's third term, Syrian Refugee fast tracking, Opening the Southern Border, and an endless line of paid off Clinton cronies calling in their favors.

Americans need to start recognizing the real Radicals in America cloak themselves in Political Correctness and Liberal double speak. Trump is an unfiltered, sometimes crude, non Politician but he is always a true American. He's the only man standing in the way of Obama's third term, Syrian Refugee fast tracking, Opening the Southern Border, and an endless line of paid off Clinton cronies calling in their favors.
Sure thing tinfoil!

The guy wants to build a 1200 mile wall and he's NOT a radical !?

• Banned
Obama acted because congress can't get thier head out of their ass.

HAHAHA. That's what oboozo always says. "Congress won't do what i want so i have no choice but to force my views on the country". Hilarious

• Banned
The guy wants to build a 1200 mile wall and he's NOT a radical !?

So now building a wall makes you a radical?? HAHAHA. Radical is letting the whole world dump their poor on your country. THINK, america-hater.

Forum List

Back