Trump ‘Is the Right Candidate’ for 2024

Did the USSC say the VP has that power based on the US Constitution? NO. Thanks for playing.

That is not what Trump told the Jan 6 mob

Last edited:
But I do wonder. You're really being manipulated.

Do you? Wonder? Manipulated like being told that Biden was going to unite the country and make America better after covid? Or do you mean manipulated like with a national election where half a billion dollars was spent and countless election laws circumvented so that 50 leftwing activist shadow organizations could all by their own admission guarantee the outcome in their favor through massive electioneering and ballot harvesting?

The VP has no power. The job of certifying elections is ceremonial. The states certify their electoral votes. The total is the total.

Not what President Trump told us
Not when he sent rioters to Hang Mike Pence

Why would he send people to loot and assault police based on a lie?

And his fellow Republicans are backing him.

---Jim Jordan: Donald Trump ‘Is the Right Candidate’ for 2024---

If you want criminals to run.

He wants the job, he's got it.

At least if Biden hasn't destroyed or imprisoned all the MAGA Republicans by then.
They are the one's breaking the law. That's on them. Fuck em.

Do you? Wonder? Manipulated like being told that Biden was going to unite the country and make America better after covid? Or do you mean manipulated like with a national election where half a billion dollars was spent and countless election laws circumvented so that 50 leftwing activist shadow organizations could all by their own admission guarantee the outcome in their favor through massive electioneering and ballot harvesting?
No one told the Right to lie about the election and keep lying about it, while trying to suppress votes. That's their project, not the Left.

Well, which? Why are you avoiding an answer? Don't want us to know before you line up the cattle cars?
Your juvenile/ idiotic question cannot be answered by me or you, because there is no foundation for the question.

Your juvenile/ idiotic question cannot be answered by me or you, because there is no foundation for the question.
Sure there is. Your pretzeldent got in front of a Hitler At Nuremberg background and said every normal Republican in the country is an enemy of the state. That's 74 million people to haul away to camps, or imprison, or whatever Biden has in mind. I'm pretty scorched about this: I never got called an enemy of the state before.

Sure there is. Your pretzeldent got in front of a Hitler At Nuremberg background and said every normal Republican in the country is an enemy of the state. That's 74 million people to haul away to camps, or imprison, or whatever Biden has in mind. I'm pretty scorched about this: I never got called an enemy of the state before.

Seems like Trump is the one conducting Nuremberg Rallies

Independence Hall is not Nuremberg

Forum List

Back