Trump ‘Is the Right Candidate’ for 2024

White Liberals..."I think it's great that the money slated to improve poor minority areas is going overseas."
I am fully aware of what White Liberals think of dark people.

I wonder which MAGA media outlets are telling you that you're going to be put in concentration camps, or any of the other insane conspiracy theories they're pouring into you.

I'd ask, but you won't give me an honest answer.

But I do wonder. You're really being manipulated.
Conspiracy theories are not believed by over half the country.

I don’t recall Biden threatening that. Perhaps you can provide a quote?
It's obvious you didn't watch "Hitler" Biden's speech.
We know it doesn't take too much for LibThugs to get violent like they do every night across the nation.

I don’t recall Biden threatening that. Perhaps you can provide a quote?
I see you are pretending you don't know what is going on. A lot of us are pretty seriously worried about Biden calling us an enemy of the state.

Never mind, I don't want to get into it with you.

What many children is this?

Like a true liberal...you can't remember a damn thing if it doesn't fit the democrat narrative.

Almost every kid wearing a MAGA cap was assaulted. How about Nick Sandmann of covington catholic school who was waiting for his school bus when injun joe started beating his war drum in his face and the black hebrew israelites screamed obscenities at him. Did you forget that one as well?

Like a true liberal...you can't remember a damn thing if it doesn't fit the democrat narrative.

Almost every kid wearing a MAGA cap was assaulted. How about Nick Sandmann of covington catholic school who was waiting for his school bus when injun joe started beating his war drum in his face and the black hebrew israelites screamed obscenities at him. Did you forget that one as well?
Coyote is a Liberal...she won't admit to anything negative a fellow Liberal does.

Yeah, virtually all of his posts are either completely changing the subject or absolutely undecipherable.
To stay on topic I say Trump is the wrong candidate for any office anywhere on this planet.

And that poster you say is off in another land, I agree. Seems to be getting worse of late.

Not what President Trump told us
Not when he sent rioters to Hang Mike Pence

Why would he send people to loot and assault police based on a lie?
Ceremonial so they wanted to hang the VP? That could mean different things to the poster. Sounds like an assassination plot to me.

I see you are pretending you don't know what is going on. A lot of us are pretty seriously worried about Biden calling us an enemy of the state.

Trump called us an enemy of the state. No one cared. Still waiting for that reeducation camp thingie.

Don't go away mad. I have another question for you.

"A lot of us are pretty seriously worried about Biden calling us an enemy of the state"

That quote, does it answer my other question I asked earlier? State exactly what Biden said.

Forum List

Back