Trump is told to call out racism, did the media ask the same of Obama with the anti-Israel BDS?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This is another one of those tactics of some that is unacceptable and unbalanced. Trump had it right in his interview on Fox and Friends last night, when he is called racists, he knows it is political. That is what all of this is, his first four weeks have had more demands that Trump go above and beyond his role than eight years of Obama rule. He is not responsible for every supporter, non-supporter or outlandish actions by anyone.

The BDS movement is anti-Israeli, potentially anti-semitic and it is quite prevalent on many college campuses. It is more than threats or vandalism, it is a movement meant to commit economic harm to Israel. A disturbing bias and indoctrination, paid for by the state against a close ally. Where was the outrage and demands for Obama to speak to his supporters?

There is nary a peep. This is because only Conservative and right wingers can be racist, everyone else is "progressive" in nature. If it is an attack on Judeo-Christian values it is acceptable and not questioned.

It's embarrassing, fully political and dangerous.

Last edited:
I do not recall Obama ACTIVELY supporting BDS------he kinda just winked

"BDS movement"? :dunno:
Far as I know that stands for Bush Derangement Syndrome. I don't get it.

Trump is told to call out racism, did the media ask the same of Obama with the anti-Israel BDS?

Who "told him to call out racism"? Fox Noise?

And btw how is "Israel" a race?

There is nary a peep. This is because only Conservative and right wingers can be racist, everyone else is "progressive" in nature.

Don't know about that non sequitur --- your own title refers to "Rump" (singluar), not "conservative and right wingers". But as to that --- did O'bama campaign on slurs against Mexicans, Muslims, women, veterans, Iowans, protestors, the disabled, the Chinese, Megyn Kelly, the First, Fourth, Fifth and Eighth Amendments, and refugees? I'm thinking if he had, he would have been "told to call out" bigotry, misogyny, ignorance, etc etc etc.

Last edited:
Israelis are not a race

BDS is not racist

That's like saying speaking out against white supremacists and shunning them makes you a racist. Of course it doesn't

Why would shunning Jewish supremacists be any different?

No, then again they bitch about 5 sandNIGGERS who planned 911 being made uncomfortable, but don't say a fucking word about the skinny marxist black in chief for bombing and killing American citizens without due process.

They are not worthy of any respect. It is precisely like communicating with demented demons.

No, then again they bitch about 5 sandNIGGERS who planned 911 being made uncomfortable, but don't say a fucking word about the skinny marxist black in chief for bombing and killing American citizens without due process.

They are not worthy of any respect. It is precisely like communicating with demented demons.

What?

The only people whining about Anwar al-Awlakis death were on the left

What the fuck are you smoking?

And his kid's death

If Israel is the only country you care about....

MOVE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least Obama mentioned the Jews on holocaust rememberence day .

When did the msm ever call out Obama for anything, let alone his anti-Semitism?

THe "MSM" are by definition run by large corporations

How in your mind could they possibly be "left wing"? lol

How in your mind could they possibly be "left wing"?

Really, with folks like Donna Brazile, Chris Cuomo, and CBS News reporter Eleanor Mondale (who slept with Bill Clinton in the WH while working for CBs "news")....

gee, who could possibly think anyone in the "news" is left wing???

How in your mind could they possibly be "left wing"?

Really, with folks like Donna Brazile, Chris Cuomo, and CBS News reporter Eleanor Mondale (who slept with Bill Clinton in the WH while working for CBs "news")....

gee, who could possibly think anyone in the "news" is left wing???

You're confusing partisans for "left wing"

Left wing is an ideological distinction

Dona Brazile is a political operative, she as far as I know isn't even a progressive. Much less left wing

She's a centrist, like hillary

We have no "left wing" party. We have two corporate parties one on the right and one in the center

This is another one of those tactics of some that is unacceptable and unbalanced. Trump had it right in his interview on Fox and Friends last night, when he is called racists, he knows it is political. That is what all of this is, his first four weeks have had more demands that Trump go above and beyond his role than eight years of Obama rule. He is not responsible for every supporter, non-supporter or outlandish actions by anyone.

The BDS movement is anti-Israeli, potentially anti-semitic and it is quite prevalent on many college campuses. It is more than threats or vandalism, it is a movement meant to commit economic harm to Israel. A disturbing bias and indoctrination, paid for by the state against a close ally. Where was the outrage and demands for Obama to speak to his supporters?

There is nary a peep. This is because only Conservative and right wingers can be racist, everyone else is "progressive" in nature. If it is an attack on Judeo-Christian values it is acceptable and not questioned.

It's embarrassing, fully political and dangerous.
Obama always and gave the Israelis political cover at the United Nations even when the they were massacring Palestinian children and their families in the summer of 2014.

There is nary a peep. This is because only Conservative and right wingers can be racist, everyone else is "progressive" in nature.

Don't know about that non sequitur --- your own title refers to "Rump" (singluar), not "conservative and right wingers". But as to that --- did O'bama campaign on slurs against Mexicans, Muslims, women, veterans, Iowans, protestors, the disabled, the Chinese, Megyn Kelly, the First, Fourth, Fifth and Eighth Amendments, and refugees? I'm thinking if he had, he would have been "told to call out" bigotry, misogyny, ignorance, etc etc etc.

When did I state that the nation of Israel was a race?

You equated BDS with racism

I assumed you were saying they were one in the same.

This thread topic makes no sense if you don't htink that. Why teh fuck would be Obama be obligated to call out BDS if people are calling for trump to call out racists? WHat? Totally unrelated topics

That only makes sense if you think BDS was some form of racism Obama was ignoring

You equated BDS with racism

I assumed you were saying they were one in the same.

This thread topic makes no sense if you don't htink that. Why teh fuck would be Obama be obligated to call out BDS if people are calling for trump to call out racists? WHat? Totally unrelated topics

That only makes sense if you think BDS was some form of racism Obama was ignoring

I'm a Christian, never been to Israel, I have no connection to the Holy Land other than Abrahamic lineage. It's clear to me this BDS movement is some form of anti-semitism.

If not, why not the outrage of Canada and the treatment of Natives? 1000's of unsolved murders of females, massive poverty and issues being faced, so much so that the UN called it a Human Right issue.

What about India and their caste system? Saudi Arabia and their treatment of women and non-Muslims? Or China and the execution of political threats? Iran and their nuclear ambitions and words of demise against their neighbours?

I find it disingenuous to focus so much effort on college campuses on an ally that is Israel in the M.E, which like any country isn't perfect, but they are surrounded by multiple enemies and I can go to that country and openly practice my faith, have political views and expect my wife to be treated like an equal human. Whereas so much other much deeper abuses exist without any concern for it. Who is organizing and spreading the BDS movement? Why aren't these same people spreading interest in broader more dramatic abuses from many nations that are openly hostile to America, in fact, some chanting death to America?

Yes, if Trump has to answer for some yahoos somewhere who engage in disgusting behaviour, then Obama should have had to answer to those in the BDS which even CNN stated are overwhelmingly "progressive liberals".

Personally, I don't think EITHER president should have to answer for any individual(s) who are erroneously associated with him, but the point I am making is the clear, obvious and insulting bias. While those in the alt-left rally around these acts as evidence of "Trump attracting racists". It's a comical, old, tired left wing tact it needs to be called out, if CNN's ratings don't already reflect this unhappiness with such bias...

Oh, and as I type this, on CNN they just spoke about the attacks on Jewish cemetaries and how Trump needs to speak out against it...AGAIN! How is this in any way an issue for Trump, is he law enforcement too now?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back