Trump is touting "Made in America" despite Trump family products mostly being made overseas

Live on CNN and MSNBC. The Washington Post reported that ALL of Ivanka's products are made overseas.

Can anyone name even one Trump product that he brought back to being manufactured in America since he became president? This is an honest question. I don't know of any.
POLITICS
07/17/2017 04:17 am ET | Updated 3 hours ago
Trump’s ‘Made In America’ Week Is Already Backfiring Spectacularly
The president and his family have relied heavily on foreign manufacturing.
The only fuckin reason this maniac is doing this shit, is to deflect from the Russian thing with his son. He does this shit all the time. The only fuckin time he gives a shit about american workers is when the heat gets to close to his fuckin family and these idiots that fall for this shit, one can only pray someday they get the mental help they all need...cause dumb and ignorant is too good of a word to use on the morons that continue to support this fuckin clown

There is no "Russian thing" outside of what the lamestream media and the DS are perpetrating and manufacturing. Rome wasn't built in a day, the country didn't become a shithole of debt in a day nor can it be fixed in a day. We ALL better hope that Trump can do something or we are sunk.
Idiot still stuck on " there's no Russian thing" even after 6 members of Trump administration met with Russians secretly and then lied about doing it. And then of course there's those damning Don Jr emails..
No crime was committed. Democrat Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz can back that up.

Dooshawitch ain't exactly a credible source.

The "official" MAGA hats are made in America.

He pretty much had to do that because of the logo. Can you think of any others? I can't.

Hey injun...I was in the sportswear business for 30 years....there are only a handful of American manufacturers left thanks to unions and greedy multinationals. We grow the finest cotton and produce the finest wool in the world. Our mills in the Carolinas were once unparalleled and now they are shuttered. Trump is trying to change this and yet all you can do is whine and insult him.
Why couldn't Trump have all of his garbage made in America?
A question the DEPLORABLES won't answer.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......
Wake up mf, open your fuckin eyes and see this man for what he truly is...he's using you white racist whores and your too gotdamn stupid to see it.

Leave me out of your made up world. I'm fine in the real world where nothingburgers like the OP are boring.

Can you please tell me what moron started the childish phrase "nothing burger"? It really sounds moronic - even more so than "snowflake".

A Democrat Nothingburger in the media known as Alex Jones.

I know of no "Democrat" media in the same universe with Alex Jones.

Van Jones. He may not have invented the term, but the undercover video of him saying that Trump Collusion is a "Nothing Burger" made it famous.

Leave me out of your made up world. I'm fine in the real world where nothingburgers like the OP are boring.

Can you please tell me what moron started the childish phrase "nothing burger"? It really sounds moronic - even more so than "snowflake".

Shit, what is that communist asshole's name who was in the 0bama Administration but is now at CNN? It's something close to Alex Jones.
His name is Van Jones you stupid mfer.

Meh, he's not really worth remembering.

Live on CNN and MSNBC. The Washington Post reported that ALL of Ivanka's products are made overseas.

Can anyone name even one Trump product that he brought back to being manufactured in America since he became president? This is an honest question. I don't know of any.
POLITICS
The only fuckin reason this maniac is doing this shit, is to deflect from the Russian thing with his son. He does this shit all the time. The only fuckin time he gives a shit about american workers is when the heat gets to close to his fuckin family and these idiots that fall for this shit, one can only pray someday they get the mental help they all need...cause dumb and ignorant is too good of a word to use on the morons that continue to support this fuckin clown

There is no "Russian thing" outside of what the lamestream media and the DS are perpetrating and manufacturing. Rome wasn't built in a day, the country didn't become a shithole of debt in a day nor can it be fixed in a day. We ALL better hope that Trump can do something or we are sunk.
Idiot still stuck on " there's no Russian thing" even after 6 members of Trump administration met with Russians secretly and then lied about doing it. And then of course there's those damning Don Jr emails..
No crime was committed. Democrat Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz can back that up.
Then why did they try to cover it up? 2nd time asked. you gonna piss your pants again?

Wake up mf, open your fuckin eyes and see this man for what he truly is...he's using you white racist whores and your too gotdamn stupid to see it.

Van Jones. He may not have invented the term, but the undercover video of him saying that Trump Collusion is a "Nothing Burger" made it famous.

No, Van Jones didn't start that. Try again. Even if true - why are NaziCons so enamored with the phrase?

Shit, what is that communist asshole's name who was in the 0bama Administration but is now at CNN? It's something close to Alex Jones.
His name is Van Jones you stupid mfer.

Meh, he's not really worth remembering.
Yeah I know. Brilliant people scare you dopes.

Even when Trump is proven to be totally fraudulent you still don't have the balls to call him out on it. That's the OPPOSITE of being a good American.

1. It isn't fraudulent at all. If you had a functioning brain you'd know that. He WANTS "Made in the USA", because it isn't happening now, that's why he has so much that isn't. It's not rocket science you mindless idiot.

2. An America Hating Asshole like you cannot judge who's being a good American.
Trump: made in America even though most of his gear was made overseas or out of the country.
Yes he's a fraud as you are..

Take some remedial reading classes, get yourself up to at least a 5th grade level, then get back to me.

No, Van Jones didn't start that. Try again. Even if true - why are NaziCons so enamored with the phrase?

I said that, moron. he made it famous. Can any of you left wing idiots read anymore?

The "official" MAGA hats are made in America.

He pretty much had to do that because of the logo. Can you think of any others? I can't.

Hey injun...I was in the sportswear business for 30 years....there are only a handful of American manufacturers left thanks to unions and greedy multinationals. We grow the finest cotton and produce the finest wool in the world. Our mills in the Carolinas were once unparalleled and now they are shuttered. Trump is trying to change this and yet all you can do is whine and insult him.
Why couldn't Trump have all of his garbage made in America?
A question the DEPLORABLES won't answer.
Oh, he's gonna have his shit made in America, AFTER they make the tax code benefit the ultra rich again...until then, Trump is out for Trump

Even when Trump is proven to be totally fraudulent you still don't have the balls to call him out on it. That's the OPPOSITE of being a good American.

1. It isn't fraudulent at all. If you had a functioning brain you'd know that. He WANTS "Made in the USA", because it isn't happening now, that's why he has so much that isn't. It's not rocket science you mindless idiot.

Trump: made in America even though most of his gear was made overseas or out of the country.

Take some remedial reading classes, get yourself up to at least a 5th grade level, then get back to me.
First off, fuck you, second off fuck you again and thirdly, fuck you!!

So it's OK for the hypocrite to have his and Ivanka's stuff to be made overseas but he wants others to make theirs in America.
Ha ha ha
The Trump Crime Family continues to dupe the weak minded.

No, you incredibly dense idiot. He wants it to START. How fucking stupid are you really? I mean, how can you be this stupid and be able to get onto the internet? That's the major mystery here.

I win! Thanks for playing.

POLITICS

You are such a class act........I am glad you have this forum in order to vent or some small animal might be getting tortured to death.

Idk, ask a Nazi-Con.

Fraud: do as I say not as I do. And the Predfan doesn't see the hypocrisy in that.
Ha ha ha.
You're such a Trump whore it isn't even funny.

This man is all about his brand and the almighty buck.
The almighty Buck is dropping in value on the world market since he took office.

Bull shit.
XE: USD / EUR Currency Chart. US Dollar to Euro Rates

Cherry picking. It's still more that it was when Obama was elected.
Well yeah, that was inherited from Bush.

There was indeed a rise when Trump was elected, probably coming from big business, but has constantly dropped since he has taken office.

Plus you have to account the Euro dropping from Brexit somewhere in there.

This man is all about his brand and the almighty buck.
The almighty Buck is dropping in value on the world market since he took office.

Bull shit.

There was indeed a rise when Trump was elected, probably coming from big business, but has constantly dropped since he has taken office.

And Trump inherited that drop from Obama.

See post #29

Bull shit.

And Trump inherited that drop from Obama.
According to the chart, Trump inherited the 2015 rise in the Dollar from Obama:

Forum List

Back