Trump is touting "Made in America" despite Trump family products mostly being made overseas

Live on CNN and MSNBC. The Washington Post reported that ALL of Ivanka's products are made overseas.

Can anyone name even one Trump product that he brought back to being manufactured in America since he became president? This is an honest question. I don't know of any.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......
Wake up mf, open your fuckin eyes and see this man for what he truly is...he's using you white racist whores and your too gotdamn stupid to see it.
Shut up and get your ass back to the plantation where you belong.
:whip:

His statements show he's definitely still on the plantation, doing his Master's bidding.

Live on CNN and MSNBC. The Washington Post reported that ALL of Ivanka's products are made overseas.

Can anyone name even one Trump product that he brought back to being manufactured in America since he became president? This is an honest question. I don't know of any.

Wake up mf, open your fuckin eyes and see this man for what he truly is...he's using you white racist whores and your too gotdamn stupid to see it.

Leave me out of your made up world. I'm fine in the real world where nothingburgers like the OP are boring.
Even when Trump is proven to be totally fraudulent you still don't have the balls to call him out on it. That's the OPPOSITE of being a good American.

This man is all about his brand and the almighty buck.
The almighty Buck is dropping in value on the world market since he took office.

Bull shit.

Leave me out of your made up world. I'm fine in the real world where nothingburgers like the OP are boring.

Can you please tell me what moron started the childish phrase "nothing burger"? It really sounds moronic - even more so than "snowflake".

The almighty Buck is dropping in value on the world market since he took office.

Bull shit.
XE: USD / EUR Currency Chart. US Dollar to Euro Rates

Even when Trump is proven to be totally fraudulent you still don't have the balls to call him out on it. That's the OPPOSITE of being a good American.

1. It isn't fraudulent at all. If you had a functioning brain you'd know that. He WANTS "Made in the USA", because it isn't happening now, that's why he has so much that isn't. It's not rocket science you mindless idiot.

2. An America Hating Asshole like you cannot judge who's being a good American.

POLITICS
07/17/2017 04:17 am ET | Updated 3 hours ago
Trump’s ‘Made In America’ Week Is Already Backfiring Spectacularly
The president and his family have relied heavily on foreign manufacturing.
The only fuckin reason this maniac is doing this shit, is to deflect from the Russian thing with his son. He does this shit all the time. The only fuckin time he gives a shit about american workers is when the heat gets to close to his fuckin family and these idiots that fall for this shit, one can only pray someday they get the mental help they all need...cause dumb and ignorant is too good of a word to use on the morons that continue to support this fuckin clown

There is no "Russian thing" outside of what the lamestream media and the DS are perpetrating and manufacturing. Rome wasn't built in a day, the country didn't become a shithole of debt in a day nor can it be fixed in a day. We ALL better hope that Trump can do something or we are sunk.
Idiot still stuck on " there's no Russian thing" even after 6 members of Trump administration met with Russians secretly and then lied about doing it. And then of course there's those damning Don Jr emails..

Can you please tell me what moron started the childish phrase "nothing burger"? It really sounds moronic - even more than snowflake.

It's from the world of vegetarians.
Called a nothing burger made with no meat.

Can you please tell me what moron started the childish phrase "nothing burger"? It really sounds moronic - even more so than "snowflake".

A Democrat Nothingburger in the media known as Van Jones.

Last edited:

1. It isn't fraudulent at all. If you had a functioning brain you'd know that. He WANTS "Made in the USA", because it isn't happening now, that's why he has so much that isn't. It's not rocket science you mindless idiot.

Trump: made in America even though most of his gear was made overseas or out of the country.
Yes he's a fraud as you are..

A Democrat Nothingburger in the media known as Alex Jones.

I know of no "Democrat" media in the same universe with Alex Jones.

POLITICS
The only fuckin reason this maniac is doing this shit, is to deflect from the Russian thing with his son. He does this shit all the time. The only fuckin time he gives a shit about american workers is when the heat gets to close to his fuckin family and these idiots that fall for this shit, one can only pray someday they get the mental help they all need...cause dumb and ignorant is too good of a word to use on the morons that continue to support this fuckin clown

There is no "Russian thing" outside of what the lamestream media and the DS are perpetrating and manufacturing. Rome wasn't built in a day, the country didn't become a shithole of debt in a day nor can it be fixed in a day. We ALL better hope that Trump can do something or we are sunk.
Idiot still stuck on " there's no Russian thing" even after 6 members of Trump administration met with Russians secretly and then lied about doing it. And then of course there's those damning Don Jr emails..

It's a big nothingburger. If having dealings with the ROOSKIES like Podesta and the Clintons (that took millions from them by the way) where is the outrage? Leftards are famous for blaming others of what they are guilty of. BTW, are you one of the leftards that believe that the DNC was done by ROOSKIE operatives that revealed the cheating and corruption of the DNC and how they were plotting to steal the election with collusion from the MSM? Is that what you are contending????

Bull shit.
XE: USD / EUR Currency Chart. US Dollar to Euro Rates

Cherry picking. It's still more that it was when Obama was elected.

Shit, what is that communist asshole's name who was in the 0bama Administration but is now at CNN? It's something close to Alex Jones.

596ce07f2100003400fc73d2.jpeg

Video: Trump’s ‘Made In America’ Hypocrisy Is Especially Baffling

It sure is "baffling"...

So it's OK for the hypocrite to have his and Ivanka's stuff to be made overseas but he wants others to make theirs in America.
Ha ha ha
The Trump Crime Family continues to dupe the weak minded.

POLITICS

No crime was committed. Democrat Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz can back that up.

The "official" MAGA hats are made in America.

He pretty much had to do that because of the logo. Can you think of any others? I can't.

Hey injun...I was in the sportswear business for 30 years....there are only a handful of American manufacturers left thanks to unions and greedy multinationals. We grow the finest cotton and produce the finest wool in the world. Our mills in the Carolinas were once unparalleled and now they are shuttered. Trump is trying to change this and yet all you can do is whine and insult him.

Shit, what is that communist asshole's name who was in the 0bama Administration but is now at CNN? It's something close to Alex Jones.
His name is Van Jones you stupid mfer.

Forum List

Back