Trump/Itialian PM press conference.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Just watched and payed particular attention to the PM and his responses to the press.
Paints a very different picture of how Trump is perceived by our allies.

But of course I am expecting to be told by the left that the Italian PM is a nobody hack like Trump.

Thoughts?

Just watched and payed particular attention to the PM and his responses to the press.

But of course I am expecting to be told by the left that the Italian PM is a nobody hack like Trump.

Thoughts?

The Italian PM is where he is thanks to people who celebrate Mussolini. So of course he got on well with our dotard.

Didn't Italy just turn down a rapefugee vessel?

Trump building a wall.

They will probably get along well indeed.

Did Donald blow him, or is that only reserved for Putin?

• Banned
38 minute presser and no surprise I have posts in a matter of minutes.

Then you guys cry about people being uninformed ffs

38 minute presser and no surprise I have posts in a matter of minutes.

Then you guys cry about people being uninformed ffs
Don't need to watch the clip. I've watched some of it. Italy has taken a hard line approach to the refugee problem. They have raided Mosques and started throwing out the refugees..............They've taken a Zero tolerance on immigration and have agreed with our stance as well. Well at least the new gov't and the movement..........Their leftist think we are evil SOB's as well........Go figure.

Thoughts?

PLEASE tell me he didn't call him President Mozarella.

Thoughts?

Every leader that does a presser with Trump says all the right things to keep Trump happy. The whole world has figured out how easy Trump is to manipulate with some flowery words.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

"the approach to build a multicultural society and to live side-by-side and to enjoy each other has failed, utterly failed" - Italian PM

Thoughts?

racist....

Thoughts?

racist....

Cheeseist really.

As in "Cheeseist Christ..."

Italy already has had a "trumpian" President, long before Orange Jesus was elected to the Presidency.

His name is Silvio Berlusconi.

He left Italy worse off than when he was first elected President.

How could that be Hilary voter and Obama supporter?

Obama did Italy a favor and sold a US car manufacturer (Chrysler) to an Italian company at a loss of billions.

-------

Italy’s migrants are often victims of new forms of slavery, President Sergio Mattarella said today, urging Italians not to “look away” from the problem.

"Slavery is one of the greatest shames of humanity," the Italian head of state said in an address today. "Today, the World Day against Human Trafficking, obliges us to reiterate our condemnation against all forms of slavery, old and new, and to fight against them.”

He stressed that “the migratory phenomenon is fertile ground for modern slavery.”

“Every day, thousands of people put their lives at risk and those of their loved ones at sea and on land in desperate conditions,” he said.

“These are children of war, poverty and instability, fueled and exploited by disgraceful human traffickers, who put them on a path towards a future of oppression: labour exploitation, illegal adoptions, organ harvesting, recruitment by organised criminals, or sexual exploitation.”

According to the Italian Ministry of Internal Affairs, human trafficking is the third-biggest source of income for criminal gangs in Italy, after arms and drugs trade.

Italian president: 'Migrants are the new slaves'

Forum List

Back