trump jr. and mtg criticize Zelensky...jr calling him an ungrateful "welfare queen"

Maybe he doesn't want his nation to be one big fat freakers ball like we are? We have changed and nor for the good.

Oh! That is why he is shelling civilian areas killing innocent people. What a MORON you are.....

whoisit
Oh! That is why he is shelling civilian areas killing innocent people. What a MORON you are.....
I could care less about Putin or Ukraine, but I do understand him not wanting NATO surrounding his nation like it has, and I agree with Trump on we should get out of it. Trump sure isn't above reproach either but better than what we have now.

So, you refuse to answer a simple question and choose to deflect a praise pootin screed.

Interesting how far the morals of the GOP have fallen.
So when are you sending that crook Zelensky all your money and flying over there to fight the big bad Russians?

I thought defending against communism was a republic tenet.

MAGAtards will whore for communism if they think they'll pwn Biden in their 24/7 forever culture war!

Melania Picked Out the Christmas Trees.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^
theChickenHawk whores for Putin and the slaughter of innocent men, women and children.

Because cults gonna cult

LOL
No, I wasn’t shilling for Zelensky when his government was shelling innocent people in eastern Ukraine.

You‘re the cult. You transgender-queer types love your little cross-dressing Jewish dictator.

Calling me “chicken”? You’re the one too afraid to join Zelensky’s fanboi brigade to fight the Russians.

Forum List

Back