trump jr. and mtg criticize Zelensky...jr calling him an ungrateful "welfare queen"

Can you list the years each of the 110 World Wars took place.

Thanks!

No and neither can you, so whats your point? I do wonder if many of those wars could have been avoided, although I understand somebody is going to rule the world but npot so sure it took that many to do so.
We were warned by Eisenhower and JFK about this and warned in the Constitution about being involved in foreign wars that is none of our concern.

No and neither can you, so whats your point? I do wonder if many of those wars could have been avoided, although I understand somebody is going to rule the world but npot so sure it took that many to do so.
We were warned by Eisenhower and JFK about this and warned in the Constitution about being involved in foreign wars that is none of our concern.

I am not the one that claimed there has been 110 WORLD WARS.

Me either.

You did say this....
1671819609454.png

Are you okay with the Kiev government shelling Ukrainian citizens in the Donbas region since 2014?
Which country is the Donbas region in? And if it's part of Ukraine why are russians trying to claim it?

Photo of the day: The hand of the White House and its hand puppet.
A good photographer is worth his weight in gold. The symbolism of the captured moment is gorgeous.
It is possible that the photo will become historical. Maybe it will even be included in textbooks. ;)
pg1aei.jpg

Photo of the day: The hand of the White House and its hand puppet.
A good photographer is worth his weight in gold. The symbolism of the captured moment is gorgeous.
It is possible that the photo will become historical. Maybe it will even be included in textbooks. ;)
pg1aei.jpg
Awww, little qwatter boi is jelly.

Putin has not been a comrade for a long time, unfortunately. But the jew Zelensky is a nazi and the USA supports the nazis.
Damn, you one stupid qwatter fuckup.

Now go kiss that poster of a shirtless pootin on you wall.

All praise the pootin....comrade.

$lava Ukraine! $lava Zelen$ky!

Unaccounted BILLIONS to fund the Ukrainian Money Laundering Operation, American slaves must report everything over $600.

Biggest Kindling pile in human history!

$lava Ukraine! $lava Zelen$ky!

Unaccounted BILLIONS to fund the Ukrainian Money Laundering Operation, American slaves must report everything over $600.

Biggest Kindling pile in human history!
Unaccounted for billions?

They can be found in dead russians.

You check check for yourself and then cry.

All hail pootin.....

You and g5000 are the only 2 people with the audits!
Zelensky told the rapt chamber that “your money is not charity” but “an investment in the global security and democracy that we handle in the most responsible way.” Lawmakers rose to applaud. McCarthy, who vows to probe Ukraine’s use of U.S. funds, froze in his chair before eventually lumbering to his feet.

Forum List

Back