Trump Jr. did right thing by going to meeting

My issue with him has never been the meeting. Its been the email suggesting coordination with Russia on when to release the info and his denial that any meetings happened with Russian agents until he was caught
He grew up as the child of a life long habitual pathological liar. Not surpising if he turns out to be a liar.

Doesn't speak well for Chelsea Clinton or the Obama girls then
Yeahb. That's the issue here, isn't it? Exonerate Trump and his family for lying, colliding and possible treason, but dump on the families of former presidents.

One day soon you folks will fall exhausted from your own hypocrisy.

Who is exhonorating Jr?
I refer you to the title of this thread.

You weren't responding to the op. You were responding to me. And I've made it clear that his willingness to coordinate with someone he thought represented the Russian government and lying about it is quite concerning.

No evidence of a crime necessarily but not everything bad is a crime

He grew up as the child of a life long habitual pathological liar. Not surpising if he turns out to be a liar.

Yeahb. That's the issue here, isn't it? Exonerate Trump and his family for lying, colliding and possible treason, but dump on the families of former presidents.

Who is exhonorating Jr?

You weren't responding to the op. You were responding to me. And I've made it clear that his willingness to coordinate with someone he thought represented the Russian government and lying about it is quite concerning.

Does that apply to the reputations of the families of President Obama and President Clinton?

Who is exhonorating Jr?

Does that apply to the reputations of the families of President Obama and President Clinton?

I'm not the one claiming because a parent is a liar children would be. I tend to think we can learn from our parents mistakes if we choose to

LOL.... at least you all admit today that there was a meeting..

Who gives a shit to begin with... It's a pleasure to watch you focus on insignificant gibberish. No one but hard core leftists care about the bullshit.

The losses in 2018 will be as Trump would say... Yuge.

This ^^^ is absolutely key. This lack of loyalty to the US has become the hallmark of the RWNJ.

RWNJs do not care that the trumps lie, steal and cheat. They know trump does nothing and they know they're paying through the nose for him to break several laws.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I never thought I would see Americans turn on their own country the way the rabid right has.
I kind of want to interject. First of, this board is not a cross section of the population. In order to want to spend time on here, you either feel very strongly ideologically speaking and/or like to argue. All of us left or right consider ourselves to be right and the other side to be wrong. And most people who both take the time and effort to post on a board to prove their right will have a hard time to concede they might be wrong after all. It's not a lack of patriotism, it's a lack of self criticism. Something that in my experience is a very common thing. It takes a considerable amount of courage to admit to yourself and others that you were wrong. And the stronger you belief in your own right the harder it becomes.

Last edited:
Suppose he had discovered that the Clinton Foundation had been running, say, a human trafficking operation out of Russia. Then we'd all be glad he went. In short, he did what he had to do. As a voter I want to know as much as possible.
Of course he did the right thing....not a good idea to piss of his Russian masters.
masters?? if you have evidence I will pay you $10,000. BEt?

Forum List

Back