Trump Jr. Meeting .. OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Who didn't attend... :lol:

19059100_10212170749616799_8268934403351738535_n.jpg

The Trump Junior meeting with the Russians looks bad.

Very bad.

I would not be surprised in the slightest if The Godfather Donald was using his own kid as a 'buffer'.

I would also not be surprised if these latest revelations ended very badly for the Trump Administration.

Last edited:
Nothing illegal, and nothing that the dems didn't do. In fact the dems were worse meeting with the Ukranians to get dirt on Trump (actual collusion with foreign govt).

Nothing illegal, and nothing that the dems didn't do. In fact the dems were worse meeting with the Ukranians to get dirt on Trump (actual collusion with foreign govt).
Special Counsel Robert Mueller will give us the definitive and operative official answer to questions of illegality in this context. I think I'll rely on that, instead.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov says : “I was amazed to find out that Trump’s son is accused of talking to her [Natalia Veselnitskaya]. For me it’s basically wild, because when a person talks to a lawyer, what is the threat to anyone?” Lavrov added that he had learned about this fact from the media.

It is amazing how serious people are making an elephant out of a fly,” the minister added.

‘Wild & overblown’: Lavrov blasts media hype over Trump Jr. meeting with Russian lawyer

So far Dems got only one evidence: Russian women are pretty. All the other "evidences" are very doubtful.

Last edited:
Special Counsel Robert Mueller will give us the definitive and operative official answer to questions of illegality in this context. I think I'll rely on that, instead.
Let's see now....Many D pols and supporters committed TREASON by working for the interests of the Russians. However, this does not approach the heinous actions committed by Donny Jr....:uhoh3::rolleyes:o_O:eek:

...but only to small minded Americans, most of whom know nothing of the multiple treasonous actions by Ds in the 1940s, 1950s, 1980s.......

surprisingly only Alger Hiss and the Rosenberg's suffered any consequences for their treason.

This in no way minimizes the actions of Donny Jr. Just a little history lesson for those who don't know history.

Who didn't attend... :lol:
Well, now, that is a detail which the Americans who were there seemed unwilling to accurately state when they were first asked. Now why would that be?

Tell me the details on any conversations you had with anyone else on June 9th 2016 for 1/2 an hour... or you must be guilty.

I seem to recall Loretta Lynch not being able to recall her conversation on a tarmac with Bill Clinton a day after it happened, interesting how politics effects a drama llama, don't you think?

Let's see now....Many D pols and supporters committed TREASON by working for the interests of the Russians. However, this does not approach the heinous actions committed by Donny Jr....:uhoh3::rolleyes:o_O:eek:

...but only to small minded Americans, most of whom know nothing of the multiple treasonous actions by Ds in the 1940s, 1950s, 1980s.......

surprisingly only Alger Hiss and the Rosenberg's suffered any consequences for their treason.

This in no way minimizes the actions of Donny Jr. Just a little history lesson for those who don't know history.
Special Counsel Robert Mueller will give us the requisite answers related to the Trump-Russia connection.

Tick... tick... tick...

Special Counsel Robert Mueller will give us the requisite answers related to the Trump-Russia connection.

Tick... tick... tick...
Doubt that.

Tick... tick... tick...
Doubt that.
Tick... tick... tick...

Tick... tick... tick...
Doubt that.
Tick... tick... tick...
Tock...tock...tock.....

What makes no sense is how this meeting, per the attestations of people on the Trump team, has gone from "it didn't happen" to "it happened." I mean really. WTH?

Then there's the fact that the meeting was represented as irrelevant, yet the three of the top campaign team members after DJT were there. If he thought it was an insignificant thing that would be discussed, why the hell would the campaign chairman attend the meeting? Did the campaign not do its own job of, prior to going to the meeting, vetting "Ms. V." and her allegations about what she had? I know Manafort knows better than not to have his staff validate things like that before putting stock, his time, into it.

Next, there's the fact that when asked why they've been far less than forthcoming about the meeting, the best the Trump group have to offer is is the tu quoque BS of "well, everyone/anyone would have done the same." That response doesn't answer the question of why they agreed to the meeting. Moreover, the fact is that everyone/anyone else could not have, did not and does not do the same, and that what matters is that Trump's people, not everyone/anyone else, did.

What is it with Trump and his people that they cannot simply give simple, direct and 100% accurate answers to questions asked of them? None of the controversy and scandal would exist were they to do so.

Probably not. Other than exposing Trump for the big liar that he is. For telling us all this time Russian story was fake.

Trump Jr. should just say his office is a sanctuary zone then Democrats would feel obligated to just move along.. :wink_2:

There had better be something there, because the media and the Dems are all-in on this one. With both feet.

If they don't walk away with some big scalps, they're going to look pretty bad in front of pretty much everyone.

Trump will be tweeting "crying wolf" for the rest of his term.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back