Trump Jr.: Michael Avenatti went from Avenatti 2020 to Avenatti 20 to 25

That was sort of funny. Trump Jr. is a piece of shit none the less. He'll be selling his story to Hard Copy in 10 years or so.
Tough times for leftards like yourself..........tough times indeed.

(snicker)

Not at all... Great things ahead for liberalism.

Are you a liberal or a Leftist? Liberals are fine. Leftists are terrible.

Not sure. I heard that the following moron was a “true liberal”.

I want the civil war.
Kill a commie for mommy.

If he’s a “true liberal”, I want no part of it.

i am a true liberal

LOL...okay.

If you don't know the difference....you might want to check into it.

True liberals don't trust government.

Hmmmm….so the survivalists out in Montana counting their grains of rice and trying to find a way to drink their own urine….are “liberals”?

This is why it so hard for people to talk with you.

Go back to your basic logic:

All cars have four wheels.

Not everything with four wheels is a car.

Your attempt to be "clever" failed again.

So you’re saying that the “true liberals” that founded our government didn’t trust the government they just founded?

This is why we call you shrimp brains.

Liberals and Leftists are not the same people.

Ok?

If you don't know the difference....you might want to check into it.

True liberals don't trust government.

Hmmmm….so the survivalists out in Montana counting their grains of rice and trying to find a way to drink their own urine….are “liberals”?

So you’re saying that the “true liberals” that founded our government didn’t trust the government they just founded?

Ok?

I have Liberal views. Such as being pro choice, same sex marriage, etc. I dont share leftists thoughts that biological males can identify as women and that Israel is an evil and oppressive regime. See the difference? Your party, CC has become deranged and Leftist.

Ok?

I have Liberal views. Such as being pro choice, same sex marriage, etc. I dont share leftists thoughts that biological males can identify as women and that Israel is an evil and oppressive regime. See the difference? Your party, CC has become deranged and Leftist.

No. I am not registered to any party.

That some Democrats think there are more than / genders is stupid in my view. The way I see it is like this: If you have outside plumbing, you’re male. Otherwise you’re female. Israel? Really don’t care much either way. I doubt “evil” exists.

As for derangement...stating the Senate has no responsibility to hold hearings on a Supreme Court nominee is quite deranged. When/if the Dems do it in the future...the same thing applies.

So there is that.

I’m for several Republican arguments. The EC is just one example.

Lol! That was great at tonight's Trump Rally. Yes, Donald Trump Jr. will make a great future president. He's a hunter and fisherman like me so I'll support him 100%.

Twitter
I wouldn't give that much attention about the Avenatti's story. I think that it is all fake news. He has too many accusations that he should be extremely worry. But i believe that they are creating this image of him, of being so ruthless and evil. But at the end. Everything will be drop like a hot potato. That nothing will be done about it. And when this happen, that then they will spread the narrative that the rich can get away with anything. A two tier justice system. One for the civilians and the other is for the rich. Trying to push this narrative that is how President Trump have gotten off on the Russian collusion investigation. That they are trying to create this atmosphere of hatred towards the President, so that they can plot an assassination plot on him. That anybody can be the assassin. They has done this to other assassinated world leaders and civil rights advocates. Creating an atmosphere of hate towards them. Lincoln and JFK was assassinated behind them trying to make America great again, but not behind racism.. like the Nazis had created an hatred towards the Jews before they became powerful.

Jeez...you Trumpbots embrace 'innocent until proven guilty' when it's your group on trial.

But anyone else and it's 'FRY HIM!' before the trial even starts.

As with pretty much all cases - I like to wait until ALL the facts are in before rendering a judgement.

Forum List

Back