Trump just de-regulated everything

Someone have EMT's on standby, liberals are going to freak.

They will shit their pants when all this will work brilliantly and make America better. All their talk/lies will be revealed to be complete nonsense.
Wow. You really do live in a small, dark, and uninformed world. Don't you? If that's how you really see things, you need to find another source of information.

What source? A fake news right wing website by any chance?

Trump’s Lies vs. Obama’s

ledechart-Artboard_6.png

Can you find any of Trump's "lies" that aren't lies or uninformed nonsense?

Regulations cut as promised.

Couldn't keep my doctor or save 3K on health insurance though.

I think you copied the wrong chart. That's clearly the economy on Trump's term compared with Obama's.
You mean the economy Trump inherited from Obama? Hell, we were still been operating under Obama’s final budget until just a couple of months ago.

"The economy Trump inherited from Obama?" :lmao:

hqdefault.jpg
^^^ a moron who thinks the economy turns on a dime.

Says the guy who thinks economy runs on hand-outs and government coercion.

Idiot. These has nothing to do with Trump. He doesn’t deserve these credits. Most Americans don’t give him these credits.
He inherited an excellent economy right place at the right time. That’s a fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since when do you speak for "most Americans"? Yuu certainly don't represent me, or the millions of people who elected President Trump.
Actually, charwin95 is right and you lose again...

16. Who do you believe is more responsible for the current state of the economy: former President Obama or President Trump?

Obama: 50%
Trump: 37%
DK/NA: 13%

QU Poll Release Detail

Fake poll. They also predicted that Hillary would win.

And they were right, Hillary did win the popular vote, which was all that their poll was referring to.

The Presidency is determined by a "popularity contest". This isn't "American Idol".
No one said the presidency is determined by a popularity contest. There is a serious malfunction with your brain.

They will shit their pants when all this will work brilliantly and make America better. All their talk/lies will be revealed to be complete nonsense.

Trump’s Lies vs. Obama’s

ledechart-Artboard_6.png

I think you copied the wrong chart. That's clearly the economy on Trump's term compared with Obama's.
You mean the economy Trump inherited from Obama? Hell, we were still been operating under Obama’s final budget until just a couple of months ago.

hqdefault.jpg

government coercion, you mean like threatening companies if they move a factory or operation out of the country? That sort of coercion?

hqdefault.jpg

He mostly inherited debt, to the tune of 20 trillion dollars.

Debt, the destruction of the health care industry, massive racial unrest, the scourge of ISIS overtaking the Middle East, a hamstrung military, China expanding in the Pacific, unemployment, what else?

uh...you know that China has expanded a whole lot more thanks to Trump, right?
And unemployment? WTF is that putz smoking?

Well. The first response to my original post continues to nail it. BluesLegend wrote "Someone have EMT's on standby, liberals are going to freak."

They certainly have been freaking out. I can 't wait to see what goodies Uncle Trump brings us tomorrow. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Trump’s Lies vs. Obama’s

ledechart-Artboard_6.png

hqdefault.jpg

cool, so either you can quote me saying that or you can prove you’re an idiot. Which is it going to be?

hqdefault.jpg

government coercion, you mean like threatening companies if they move a factory or operation out of the country? That sort of coercion?

Actually I am referring to the coercion that actually exists in the very real reality rather than your delusions. When the government takes 60% of the earnings of the people who produce all the free shit you enjoy. I am sure that being taxed more than a medieval slave entices everyone to be as productive as possible.

hqdefault.jpg

P

hqdefault.jpg

cool, so either you can quote me saying that or you can prove you’re an idiot. Which is it going to be?

So are you saying that you do not believe in
1) More hand outs.
2) More taxes?

I doubt anyone here would believe you if you said that. Your entire existence seems to depend on those two things. More reason to cut it all I suppose.

hqdefault.jpg

Actually I am referring to the coercion that actually exists in the very real reality rather than your delusions. ...

Wait, so you are saying that Trump did not threaten companies if they move a factory or operation out of the country?

Well yes, When a person proudly displays racist symbols I just assume they are racist. call me crazy

I am a real Gator. Florida was a proud Confederate state.

Being real Southerner is nothing to be ashamed of. Even though I live in the northern land of ice and snow, I'm an Arkansan by birth. Even way up here in Wisconsin, country music is more popular than anything else. I also see quite few people flying the stars and bars in their front yards.

The cemetery here in the small town I live has several grave sites which are marked with bronze Confederate markers, as the people who lie within the graves fought for the Confederacy and moved up here after the war.

I am a proud Cracker and a member of the Gator Nation but the only reason I have a Confederate flag as an signature graphic is to trigger these stupid Moon Bats. It works most of the time. This Golfing Gator clown took the bait.

So you fly a racist symbol just to get a rise out of people. So you are a troll and and a racist. Good to know.

Just triggering you stupid Moon Bats. Thanks for playing.

By the way, golf is for queers.

Watch the stock market jump again today. :laugh:

ABC News (@ABC) | Twitter

"Pres. Trump cuts red tape in front of stack of paper representing current regulations. The president says his administration's goal is to return to the 1960-level regulations."

Last I looked the market went down a little today.

Shhh...don't tell him that, he is in his Trump induced happy place...don't mess it up.

Well. The first response to my original post continues to nail it. BluesLegend wrote "Someone have EMT's on standby, liberals are going to freak."

They certainly have been freaking out. I can 't wait to see what goodies Uncle Trump brings us tomorrow. :biggrin:
You mean your OP where ya idiotically claimed trump was going to inspire the market to see gains today?

LMAO

Watch the stock market jump again today. :laugh:

ABC News (@ABC) | Twitter

"Pres. Trump cuts red tape in front of stack of paper representing current regulations. The president says his administration's goal is to return to the 1960-level regulations."

If you're going to make market predictions based on one piece of news then you should keep it to yourself, one of your fellow morons might take you seriously.

Time to do business and make big bucks!!!!!!!!!! the Government is getting out of our way.....goodbye national Debt!!!!!!!Thank you Trump!!!!!!!

Oh, goody! Now we can all look forward to unsafe products, quack cures, tainted food, lies in advertising and labeling, air so think with pollution you can't breathe, and rivers and streams so polluted you can light them on fire. MAGA! Covfefe!

We had that under Obama. So what's going to change?

EPA pollutes Colo. river during mine cleanup
an accident when their side does it.

filthy bastards when the other side does.
How about polluters held accountable with Dems. Like with BP and the Deepwater Horizon.
Polluters allowed to do whatever they want with repugs.

This is how they think: None of these are going to kill me in my lifetime therefore who cares what happens to future generations. Yep, the party of no abortion, the party of wanting to save the future generations. All talk out of their ass.

hqdefault.jpg

P

hqdefault.jpg

So are you saying that you do not believe in
1) More hand outs.
2) More taxes?

I doubt anyone here would believe you if you said that. Your entire existence seems to depend on those two things. More reason to cut it all I suppose.
Dayam, you might even be dumber than jgalt. :ack-1:

1) no; 2) no

But here’s where you’re brain-dead conservative [il]logic fails you .... whether I believe in those or not in no way speaks for what I believe drives the economy; which I don’t believe either of those does.

Be that as it may, I graciously gave you a choice to make and you honestly chose to prove you’re an idiot. Thanks for being so genuine.

Forum List

Back