Trump just de-regulated everything

And if Trump told you it was blue you'd deny it.

Not in the least, I give Trump credit when he does something good. It does not happen very often so you do not see it much.

Bullshit. I don't ever remember you giving Donald trump credit for anything. How about starting here and now: List the great things he has done for this country.

I bet you can't.

he has done nothing great but he has done a few good things.

his choice for SCOTUS was good.
His plan to privatize ATC was good, but the senate already killed that.
His choice for SecDef was good.
His reinstatement of the Mexico City policy was good.

There might be one or two more but that is about all I can think of right now

Let me help you out, son...

Home Page | The White House
Wow. You really do live in a small, dark, and uninformed world. Don't you? If that's how you really see things, you need to find another source of information.

What source? A fake news right wing website by any chance?

Trump’s Lies vs. Obama’s

ledechart-Artboard_6.png

Can you find any of Trump's "lies" that aren't lies or uninformed nonsense?

"Look honey! Our little 5 year old has figured out how to use Microsoft Paint!!".

:happy-1:

Ah, deflection. Has your 5 year old figured out how to do that yet?

They'll learn and by the time they're like 20, they'll be accepting bullshit and being unable to answer it.

Kids really should learn to deal with facts, rather than ignoring them, don't you think?

Can you find any of Trump's "lies" that aren't lies or uninformed nonsense? Or more bullshit deflection?

Just quit the bullshit. Accept the fact that Hillary lost, Trump won, and there's nothing you can do or say to change that.

I'm sorry, more deflection?

How about YOU answer the question, rather than posting some webpage I'm not going to click on?

After the third time, I'll take your answer as "no"

What "lies" are you referring to? He never lied to me, as he's carrying out everything he promised. And then some.

Why are Trumpets bragged that deregulation created jobs and help the economy? Like a very big deal.
So I’m asking this same question over and over.
Like what regulations that help created jobs or help the economy?
Any Trump snowflakes take on this question because I’m getting desperate.

Fewer government jobs = more private sector jobs.

You should know by now that government doesn't create wealth, nor does it create jobs.

"Over the year, the number of long-term unemployed was down by 275,000."

"Employment in professional and business services continued on an upward trend in November
(+46,000). Over the past 12 months, the industry has added 548,000 jobs.

"In November, manufacturing added 31,000 jobs. Within the industry, employment rose in
machinery (+8,000), fabricated metal products (+7,000), computer and electronic products
(+4,000), and plastics and rubber products (+4,000). Since a recent low in November 2016,
manufacturing employment has increased by 189,000."

"Health care added 30,000 jobs in November. Most of the gain occurred in ambulatory health
care services (+25,000), which includes offices of physicians and outpatient care centers.
Monthly employment growth in health care has averaged 24,000 thus far in 2017, compared
with an average increase of 32,000 per month in 2016.

"Within construction, employment among specialty trade contractors increased by 23,000 in
November and by 132,000 over the year."

"The change in total nonfarm payroll employment for September was revised up from +18,000
to +38,000, and the change for October was revised down from +261,000 to +244,000. With
these revisions, employment gains in September and October combined were 3,000 more than previously reported. (Monthly revisions result from additional reports received from
businesses and government agencies since the last published estimates and from the
recalculation of seasonal factors.) After revisions, job gains have averaged 170,000 over
the last 3 months."

Employment Situation Summary

Idiot. These has nothing to do with Trump. He doesn’t deserve these credits. Most Americans don’t give him these credits.
He inherited an excellent economy right place at the right time. That’s a fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since when do you speak for "most Americans"? Yuu certainly don't represent me, or the millions of people who elected President Trump.
Actually, charwin95 is right and you lose again...

16. Who do you believe is more responsible for the current state of the economy: former President Obama or President Trump?

Obama: 50%
Trump: 37%
DK/NA: 13%

QU Poll Release Detail

Not in the least, I give Trump credit when he does something good. It does not happen very often so you do not see it much.

Bullshit. I don't ever remember you giving Donald trump credit for anything. How about starting here and now: List the great things he has done for this country.

I bet you can't.

Trump’s Lies vs. Obama’s

ledechart-Artboard_6.png

"Look honey! Our little 5 year old has figured out how to use Microsoft Paint!!".

They'll learn and by the time they're like 20, they'll be accepting bullshit and being unable to answer it.

Kids really should learn to deal with facts, rather than ignoring them, don't you think?

Can you find any of Trump's "lies" that aren't lies or uninformed nonsense? Or more bullshit deflection?

Just quit the bullshit. Accept the fact that Hillary lost, Trump won, and there's nothing you can do or say to change that.

How about YOU answer the question, rather than posting some webpage I'm not going to click on?

What "lies" are you referring to? He never lied to me, as he's carrying out everything he promised.

Fucking hell, I posted the damn link to it, showed the damn picture and you commented on the picture. WHICH FUCKING LIES DO YOU THINK I'M TALKING ABOUT?

More deflection.

Fucking it, okay, for those who are incapable of wiping their own asses. I'll post some.

Trump’s Lies vs. Obama’s

This is the link, this is where I got the stuff from.

"Jan. 21, 2017.“A reporter for Time magazine — and I have been on their cover 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine.” (Trump was on the cover 11 times and Nixon appeared 55 times.)"

Was this, or was this not a lie?

"
Jan. 25, 2017.“Take a look at the Pew reports (which show voter fraud.)” (The report never mentioned voter fraud.)"

Was this or was this not a lie?

"
Jan. 25, 2017.“So, look, when President Obama was there two weeks ago making a speech, very nice speech. Two people were shot and killed during his speech. You can't have that.” (There were no gun homicide victims in Chicago that day.)"

Was this or was this not a lie?

"
Jan. 26, 2017.“I cut off hundreds of millions of dollars off one particular plane, hundreds of millions of dollars in a short period of time. It wasn't like I spent, like, weeks, hours, less than hours, and many, many hundreds of millions of dollars. And the plane's going to be better.” (Most of the cuts were already planned.)"

Was this, or was this not a lie?

There's enough for you to be getting on with, or thinking up some deflection.

I bet you can't.

Trump’s Lies vs. Obama’s

ledechart-Artboard_6.png

What "lies" are you referring to? He never lied to me, as he's carrying out everything he promised. And then some.

Trump said that on "Day 1" in the White House he would Repeal every single EO from Obama. Did he do that or did he lie?

Trump said that on "Day 1" in the White House he would Fix the Department of Veterans Affairs. Is it fixed or did he lie?

Trump said that on "Day 1" in the White House he would he would talk to the CEOs of 35 companies and inform them they will face 35% tariffs. Did he do this or did he lie?

Why are Trumpets bragged that deregulation created jobs and help the economy? Like a very big deal.
So I’m asking this same question over and over.
Like what regulations that help created jobs or help the economy?
Any Trump snowflakes take on this question because I’m getting desperate.

You should know by now that government doesn't create wealth, nor does it create jobs.

"Employment in professional and business services continued on an upward trend in November

"In November, manufacturing added 31,000 jobs. Within the industry, employment rose in
machinery (+8,000), fabricated metal products (+7,000), computer and electronic products
(+4,000), and plastics and rubber products (+4,000). Since a recent low in November 2016,

"Health care added 30,000 jobs in November. Most of the gain occurred in ambulatory health
care services (+25,000), which includes offices of physicians and outpatient care centers.
Monthly employment growth in health care has averaged 24,000 thus far in 2017, compared

"Within construction, employment among specialty trade contractors increased by 23,000 in

"The change in total nonfarm payroll employment for September was revised up from +18,000
to +38,000, and the change for October was revised down from +261,000 to +244,000. With
these revisions, employment gains in September and October combined were 3,000 more than previously reported. (Monthly revisions result from additional reports received from
businesses and government agencies since the last published estimates and from the
recalculation of seasonal factors.) After revisions, job gains have averaged 170,000 over
the last 3 months."

Idiot. These has nothing to do with Trump. He doesn’t deserve these credits. Most Americans don’t give him these credits.

Since when do you speak for "most Americans"? Yuu certainly don't represent me, or the millions of people who elected President Trump.

16. Who do you believe is more responsible for the current state of the economy: former President Obama or President Trump?

QU Poll Release Detail

Fake poll. They also predicted that Hillary would win.

Someone have EMT's on standby, liberals are going to freak.

They will shit their pants when all this will work brilliantly and make America better. All their talk/lies will be revealed to be complete nonsense.
Trump is an idiot.

On the contrary: You're a blooming idiot for not seeing just how our Magnificentt Orange SOB President Donald J. Trump is making this country the greatest country in the world.

Maybe you will eventually figure it all out, or maybe you won't.

Trump is not making this country the greatest. Last 11 months nothing but chaos, embarrassment, groper, child molester supporter, unfit, irresponsible, abusive. Total disgrace and embarrassment to the whole world. It’s a joke.

Wow. You really do live in a small, dark, and uninformed world. Don't you? If that's how you really see things, you need to find another source of information.

Trump’s Lies vs. Obama’s

ledechart-Artboard_6.png

Regulations cut as promised.

Couldn't keep my doctor or save 3K on health insurance though.

I think you copied the wrong chart. That's clearly the economy on Trump's term compared with Obama's.
You mean the economy Trump inherited from Obama? Hell, we were still been operating under Obama’s final budget until just a couple of months ago.

the last 3 months."

QU Poll Release Detail

And they were right, Hillary did win the popular vote, which was all that their poll was referring to.

thanks for the link, but I prefer to think for myself and not get told what is great. But hey, thanks for ignoring my list that you asked for. Must have blown your partisan little mind that I could dislike Trump and still find some of the things he did good. You need to go back and read your talking points emails to find how to respond correctly.
It's like you've been waiting a month to say that n proud of what should be normal behavior.

When you have to scream LOOK AT ME I'M NORMAL first you are not n second you are being extreme.

the last 3 months."

QU Poll Release Detail

And they were right, Hillary did win the popular vote, which was all that their poll was referring to.
Never in my life have I seen 1 side so damn proud of what amounts to a participation trophy.

They will shit their pants when all this will work brilliantly and make America better. All their talk/lies will be revealed to be complete nonsense.
On the contrary: You're a blooming idiot for not seeing just how our Magnificentt Orange SOB President Donald J. Trump is making this country the greatest country in the world.

Maybe you will eventually figure it all out, or maybe you won't.

Trump is not making this country the greatest. Last 11 months nothing but chaos, embarrassment, groper, child molester supporter, unfit, irresponsible, abusive. Total disgrace and embarrassment to the whole world. It’s a joke.

Trump’s Lies vs. Obama’s

ledechart-Artboard_6.png

I think you copied the wrong chart. That's clearly the economy on Trump's term compared with Obama's.
You mean the economy Trump inherited from Obama? Hell, we were still been operating under Obama’s final budget until just a couple of months ago.

"The economy Trump inherited from Obama?" :lmao:

hqdefault.jpg

Trump’s Lies vs. Obama’s

ledechart-Artboard_6.png

hqdefault.jpg

He mostly inherited debt, to the tune of 20 trillion dollars.

QU Poll Release Detail

Never in my life have I seen 1 side so damn proud of what amounts to a participation trophy.

That is not my side, I voted for Johnson. But that does not change the fact that the poll accurately (within the margin of error) predicted the outcome of the popular vote. When the Trump followers use the talking point of "fake poll" it needs to be corrected as it is factually incorrect.

Why is your side so opposed to facts when they do not match your political talking points?

Last edited:

Trump’s Lies vs. Obama’s

ledechart-Artboard_6.png

hqdefault.jpg

Ah, the old "everything Trump does good is because of Trump, anything bad is someone else"

the last 3 months."

QU Poll Release Detail

The Presidency is determined by a "popularity contest". This isn't "American Idol".

QU Poll Release Detail

The Presidency is determined by a "popularity contest". This isn't "American Idol".

We all know that the presidency is not determined that way. But that does not change the fact of what the poll reflected. The poll never claimed to be representing the Electoral College. It is wrong to call it a fake poll when it was accurate in what it was reporting.

Trump’s Lies vs. Obama’s

ledechart-Artboard_6.png

hqdefault.jpg

Debt, the destruction of the health care industry, massive racial unrest, the scourge of ISIS overtaking the Middle East, a hamstrung military, China expanding in the Pacific, unemployment, what else?

Trump’s Lies vs. Obama’s

ledechart-Artboard_6.png

hqdefault.jpg

Debt, the destruction of the health care industry, massive racial unrest, the scourge of ISIS overtaking the Middle East, a hamstrung military, China expanding in the Pacific, unemployment, what else?

uh...you know that China has expanded a whole lot more thanks to Trump, right?

the last 3 months."

QU Poll Release Detail

LOLOL

What a joke you are, eh?

When there’s a poll you like, you parade it on the forum with pride.

But when there’s a poll that proves you wrong — it’s a fake poll.

:lmao:

Trump’s Lies vs. Obama’s

ledechart-Artboard_6.png

hqdefault.jpg
^^^ a moron who thinks the economy turns on a dime.

the last 3 months."

QU Poll Release Detail

LOLOL

What a joke you are, eh?

When there’s a poll you like, you parade it on the forum with pride.

But when there’s a poll that proves you wrong — it’s a fake poll.

:lmao:

Cut him some slack, he is just following the talking points he was given.

Forum List

Back