Trump just ended the Korean war..................Nobel Peace Prize for Trump shortly

Trump would sure as hell get the blame for anything bad that happens "on his watch".

So he should get credit for anything good that happens.

He won't though, since hardcore partisan ideologues are blatant liars & hypocrites.

He hasn't even been there yet.

The timing was prolly deliberate. They didn't want him to fuck it up.

If a peace prize comes out of this it oughta be shared by that great big hole in the ground Dim Dong made where there used to be a mountain, and the Chinese who leaned on him because that leakage is way too close to their space.
Pompeo was just there, our nukes are parked offshore and have been

So far, I'd give credit to the two Korean leaders for getting this far in the denuclearization process, not POTUS. Looks like Kim Jong Un's motivation lies in saving his pasty, pampered hide from the unrest at home from some "2 million-odd elites" and the collapse of his Punggye-ri nuclear testing site. This can still go a whole lot of different ways.

No way they give up their nukes. They now have a finished product and can work for peace.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I agree. No way he is giving up that leverage. Will be interesting to see how POTUS reacts to that kind of precondition for peace. Let the Tasmanian Devil tweet storms begin.

Yeah baby, Trump fast path to Mount Rushmore

http://time.com/5257062/north-korea-south-dmz-kim-jong-un-summit/

Yawning
the left will give credit to anyone before they give any credit to trump.

obama gets nobel for talking, trump gets nothing for ending war.

bank on it

Fuck the Left and their Kenyan born President. Nasty Anti-American Fuckwads.

You think this is why Trump fired Tillerson, was he wasn't down with ending the Korean War?

Yawning

bank on it

You think this is why Trump fired Tillerson, was he wasn't down with ending the Korean War?

He fired Tillerson because he was trying to end the war, he even tweeted that Tillerson was wasting his time.

But the South Koreans pulled his punk card and now Trump is forced to go along with the peace no matter how much he does not want to

Trump would sure as hell get the blame for anything bad that happens "on his watch".

He won't though, since hardcore partisan ideologues are blatant liars & hypocrites.

If a peace prize comes out of this it oughta be shared by that great big hole in the ground Dim Dong made where there used to be a mountain, and the Chinese who leaned on him because that leakage is way too close to their space.

O got him a peace prize before he even took office and then proceeded to war it up in the ME in a way W could only dream of. You were down with that.

Yawning

bank on it

He fired Tillerson because he was trying to end the war, he even tweeted that Tillerson was wasting his time.

But the South Koreans pulled his punk card and now Trump is forced to go along with the peace no matter how much he does not want to

Looks like Trumps approach was the right one

Yawning

bank on it

No, aircraft carriers sitting off your coast help make that peace decision. SK didn't pull jack. Their strings were pulled.

Oh, so sending Pompeo did nothing, and he sent him there just to say hi.

Do you realize how ridiculous your statement sounds?

Yawning

bank on it

Trump made the Big Hole in the Ground

Yawning

bank on it

Yep, those mean tweets were the key!!

Yeah, they helped start the ball rolling, leaving Kim Jung-On wondering who is this guy willing to take me on. And helped precipitate his accepting a one on one with Pompeo and then SK. Fear from the unknown can work wonders. Trump was not following the traditional course of actions they grew to trust.

Yawning

bank on it

Yep, those mean tweets were the key!!

Yawning

bank on it

No, aircraft carriers sitting off your coast help make that peace decision. SK didn't pull jack. Their strings were pulled.

Yeah, that’s it. The 100 plus aircraft and 20,000 troops in South Korea and the aircraft and 50,000 US troops 600 miles to the south was not a big deal.

You people are such rubes!

O got him a peace prize before he even took office and then proceeded to war it up in the ME in a way W could only dream of. You were down with that.
I remain amazed at how people think stuff like this isn't obvious.

Yawning

bank on it

Yeah, that’s it. The 100 plus aircraft and 20,000 troops in South Korea and the aircraft and 50,000 US troops 600 miles to the south was not a big deal.

You people are such rubes!

No, thats a lot of why un is dancing a different way now. Compare/contrast O's imaginary lines in the sand in syria with damascus on the precipice of ruin....the oldest standing city in the world.

I remain amazed at how people think stuff like this isn't obvious.

Their minds are numb and oblivious to truth.

Yawning

bank on it

Mount Mantap is much more responsible for ending the war than Trump. Mean tweets do not end a war.

well--it's been how many years since the cease fire of 1953?
Trump becomes POTUS--peace negotiations
this is not a coincidence

Oh, so sending Pompeo did nothing, and he sent him there just to say hi.

Sending Pompeo appears to have been a photo op that could be plopped out whenever Moon and Dim Dong came together as bread and circus for the Gullibles. The actual impetus (Mantap) happened last year, which precipitated the Olympic coming together as a prelude (member that?) and various invitations,

Rump knows all about leading people on with photo ops. Just ask Ivanka.

So Rump sends his stooge out there to makee picture, puts it in his pocket and waits for Moon and Dim Dong to come together, then releases it at the same time and lets his Association Fallacists run with the bait while Rump channels his John Lennon impression.

Here come old flat top he come
Bubblin' up slowly he got
Blown up mountain he got
Pissed off Chinese he send
Sister down to South Koree
One thing I can tell you is it's all 'cause of me

Come together
Rignt now
Over me
(shoot me.....)

Forum List

Back