Trump just ended the Korean war..................Nobel Peace Prize for Trump shortly

Yeah baby, Trump fast path to Mount Rushmore

http://time.com/5257062/north-korea-south-dmz-kim-jong-un-summit/

Yawning
the left will give credit to anyone before they give any credit to trump.

obama gets nobel for talking, trump gets nothing for ending war.

bank on it

Mount Mantap is much more responsible for ending the war than Trump. Mean tweets do not end a war.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
well--it's been how many years since the cease fire of 1953?
Trump becomes POTUS--peace negotiations
this is not a coincidence

Sure it it

Trump would sure as hell get the blame for anything bad that happens "on his watch".

So he should get credit for anything good that happens.

He won't though, since hardcore partisan ideologues are blatant liars & hypocrites.

He hasn't even been there yet.

The timing was prolly deliberate. They didn't want him to fuck it up.

If a peace prize comes out of this it oughta be shared by that great big hole in the ground Dim Dong made where there used to be a mountain, and the Chinese who leaned on him because that leakage is way too close to their space.

O got him a peace prize before he even took office and then proceeded to war it up in the ME in a way W could only dream of. You were down with that.
I remain amazed at how people think stuff like this isn't obvious.

Their minds are numb and oblivious to truth.
That's one of the primary symptoms of the affliction.

The war is still on no peace treaty has been signed...
actually there is a ceasefire
cease·fire
ˈsēsˌfī(ə)r/
noun
  1. a temporary suspension of fighting, typically one during which peace talks take place; a truce.
    • an order or signal to stop fighting.

The Donald fucking ended the Korean War peacefully. The homosexuals who gave warmonger
Barry Hussaine Obama an award for attacking other countries be damned!
Umm... I don’t see Trump there. Is he hiding...?

180427090041-08-koreas-summit-0427-restricted-super-169.jpg

My, you have it bad. Denial can be debilitating.
Oh, so sending Pompeo did nothing, and he sent him there just to say hi.

Sending Pompeo appears to have been a photo op that could be plopped out whenever Moon and Dim Dong came together as bread and circus for the Gullibles. The actual impetus (Mantap) happened last year, which precipitated the Olympic coming together as a prelude (member that?) and various invitations,

Rump knows all about leading people on with photo ops. Just ask Ivanka.

So Rump sends his stooge out there to makee picture, puts it in his pocket and waits for Moon and Dim Dong to come together, then releases it at the same time and lets his Association Fallacists run with the bait while Rump channels his John Lennon impression.

Here come old flat top he come
Bubblin' up slowly he got
Blown up mountain he got
Pissed off Chinese he send
Sister down to South Koree
One thing I can tell you is it's all 'cause of me

Come together
Rignt now
Over me
(shoot me.....)

Yawning
It's just ridiculous that Trump should take credit for this. He almost got us into a nuclear war because of his 7th grade antics. It is China and especially South Korea who are fixing this problem, not Trump by any stretch of the imagination. They have taken an 'on the brink of war' situation and turned it around.
China is involved, because Trump forced it

gotta love that

yawning

Yawning
It's just ridiculous that Trump should take credit for this. He almost got us into a nuclear war because of his 7th grade antics. It is China and especially South Korea who are fixing this problem, not Trump by any stretch of the imagination. They have taken an 'on the brink of war' situation and turned it around.

gotta love that

yawning

How the hell did Trump force China to do anything?

Yawning

gotta love that

yawning

Tarrifs.....

Trump could tarrif everything China ships

not too bright r we

Yawning

gotta love that

yawning

Tarrifs.....

not too bright r we

Tariffs hurt us more than China you idiot. All tariffs so is make US consumers pay more.

Yawning

gotta love that

yawning

Tarrifs.....

not too bright r we

Tariffs hurt us more than China you idiot. All tariffs so is make US consumers pay more.

The tarrifs cost China as if Trump enacts more then it becomes cheaper to make goods here and companies stop ordering from China. This is the business that Trump knows and you do not

got that kiddypoo

My my, look at this. I remember when President Reagan told Gorby to "tear down this wall", and the left went bezerk and said Reagan was going to get us all in a nuclear war for talking like that. A few months ago when Trump was telling rocket man that his country would turn to ash if he kept it up, and the left was crying that Trump was going to get us into a nuclear war, blah, blah, blah. The left is nothing but a pack of chicken littles.

gotta love that

yawning

Tarrifs.....

not too bright r we

The tarrifs cost China as if Trump enacts more then it becomes cheaper to make goods here and companies stop ordering from China. This is the business that Trump knows and you do not

got that kiddypoo

You need to pull your head out of Trump’s ass and face reality.

Trump’s trade war is hurting the US more than China. Do you think it is coincidence that the markets are in the red since Trump started his stupid trade war?

My my, look at this. I remember when President Reagan told Gorby to "tear down this wall", and the left went bezerk and said Reagan was going to get us all in a nuclear war for talking like that. A few months ago when Trump was telling rocket man that his country would turn to ash if he kept it up, and the left was crying that Trump was going to get us into a nuclear war, blah, blah, blah. The left is nothing but a pack of chicken littles.

Yyyeah umm.... again, every POTUS since Truman has been saying that, and the Dim Dong family doubled down. And I KNOW y'all down-doublers understand doubling down.

Once again, that mountain wasn't going to move, until Dim Dung literally moved it. Obviously he didn't intend to do that but now he's got to take the consequences. And he'll posture and pose as if it were his noble idea, just as Rump will, but in Dim Dong's case he actually lives there and actually set it up.

He's got a gun to his head and its name is "China" -- a name Rump can't even pronounce.

I never heard about this, we know why...

In January and October 2017, the US government imposed targeted sanctions for human rights abuses on five institutions, including the Military Security Command (the military’s secret police), the Ministry of Labor, and 14 North Koreans, including Kim Yo-Jong, Kim Jong-un's younger sister and vice director of the Workers’ Party's Propaganda and Agitation Department.
World Report 2018: Rights Trends in North Korea

Yawning

gotta love that

yawning
He forced it through his irresponsible, ignorant, childish behavior.

gotta love that

yawning

Tarrifs.....

not too bright r we

got that kiddypoo

You need to pull your head out of Trump’s ass and face reality.

Trump’s trade war is hurting the US more than China. Do you think it is coincidence that the markets are in the red since Trump started his stupid trade war?

Yes I have a considerable portfolio unlike you, I also own Chinese and Russian stocks

Yawning

gotta love that

yawning
He forced it through his irresponsible, ignorant, childish behavior.
Nobel peace prize coming

Forum List

Back