Trump kills innocent civilians should be impeached.

The article explains it in detail. Learn to read.

also says this

Mr Trump's executive order does not overturn reporting requirements on civilian deaths set for the military by Congress.

Truth over Facts
Not the CIA though. Maybe you didn't pick up on that part.

I really dislike all weaponized drones.
They are very inaccurate, are considered dishonorable, and only create much more hatred against us,
Weaponized drones are at ultra terrorist as you can get.
The Geneva conventions makes them illegal because a drone can not accept a surrender from someone.
But the main thing that makes them really, really stupid is that we are incredibly vulnerable to them.
If terrorist in the US start doing drone attacks, there is nothing we could do.
Anyone with a $200 drone and a stick of dynamite can kill anyone they want.
Agree with you above but if US use them or not... Terrorists will use them...

While there is no honour in Drones, Drones can be a lot less messy war... Targets can be identified and the decision to attack has much more care...

Compare that to a guy in a humvee getting driven down the road and an IED goes off... US Soldiers have freely admitted they have shot pretty aimlessly at times (mainly through understandable fear)...

How many drone strikes occured during Trump's term, jerkoff? Go ahead & fill us in.

About 1/1000th the number Obama used.

AND Trump wasn't killing civilians.

Can you IMAGINE what the little Goebbels of the Reich Press would have done if Trump had done this? Pelosi would have impeached again and you'd be screaming to prosecute.

Everything. That's where Trump was hiding the body count. Did you not read my link?

Anyway, Trump way, way, way outperformed Obama on drone strikes, but you guys don't know that, how come?
What does this have to do with the OP? If this happened under Trump you would be screaming impeach! Don’t deflect.

Except he did kill way more civilians than Biden and they didn't try to impeach him over it. The old Republicans knew this. The Neo-GOP pretend they don't.

"Former President Donald Trump released a statement condemning President Joe Biden after the military admitted it killed 10 Afghan civilians in a late August drone strike. However, civilian deaths from U.S.-led airstrikes in Afghanistan increased by 330 percent during the Trump administration.

"The number of civilians killed by international airstrikes increased about 330 percent from 2016, the last full year of the Obama Administration, to 2019, the most recent year for which there is complete data from the United Nations," a December 2020 report from the Costs of War Project at Brown University explained.

In 2019 alone, more than 700 civilians were killed in Afghanistan by airstrikes. The report explained that this was more than "in any other year since the beginning of the war in 2001 and 2002."

What does this have to do with the OP? If this happened under Trump you would be screaming impeach! Don’t deflect.
Has to do with the point in my post that you responded to. You told me that Trump repealing the executive order to report civilian deaths didn't happen, I'm telling you it did with CIA drone strikes. Did you not read the article?

If civilians were killed under Trump? Bitch, please.

"The number of civilians killed by international airstrikes increased about 330 percent from 2016, the last full year of the Obama Administration, to 2019, the most recent year for which there is complete data from the United Nations," Neta C. Crawford, who led the study, wrote in a report on the findings. "The restraints on airstrikes are intended to save civilian lives, and the restraints generally do: the evidence shows that civilian casualties due to airstrikes decrease."

Airstrikes killed 700 civilians in Afghanistan in 2019 alone, more than any other year since the early days of the war in 2002, according to the study. "There were more weapons dropped from the air in 2018 and 2019 than at the height of US presence in Afghanistan in 2011," the report stated.

Except he did kill way more civilians than Biden and they didn't try to impeach him over it. The old Republicans knew this. The Neo-GOP pretend they don't.

"Former President Donald Trump released a statement condemning President Joe Biden after the military admitted it killed 10 Afghan civilians in a late August drone strike. However, civilian deaths from U.S.-led airstrikes in Afghanistan increased by 330 percent during the Trump administration.

"The number of civilians killed by international airstrikes increased about 330 percent from 2016, the last full year of the Obama Administration, to 2019, the most recent year for which there is complete data from the United Nations," a December 2020 report from the Costs of War Project at Brown University explained.

In 2019 alone, more than 700 civilians were killed in Afghanistan by airstrikes. The report explained that this was more than "in any other year since the beginning of the war in 2001 and 2002."

I know the reason why they don't know that Trump carried out a massive number of drone strikes that killed innocent civilians. I'm always surprised when faced with facts their "news" sources hide from them that they will continue to deny.

About 1/1000th the number Obama used.

AND Trump wasn't killing civilians.

Can you IMAGINE what the little Goebbels of the Reich Press would have done if Trump had done this? Pelosi would have impeached again and you'd be screaming to prosecute.

Liar. Trump increased drone strike and civilian casualties.

Trump said pussy: Worst human on Earth.

Xiden is a fuck-up: Love me some Democrat

Translation:
1632418361809.png

Has to do with the point in my post that you responded to. You told me that Trump repealing the executive order to report civilian deaths didn't happen, I'm telling you it did with CIA drone strikes. Did you not read the article?

If civilians were killed under Trump? Bitch, please.

When did I say “didn’t happen”?

When did I say “didn’t happen”?

What didn't happen is Trump didn't report all civilian deaths by drone strikes, you seemed to imply that by some strikes recording deaths that Trump didn't try to hide the numbers.

But what do you think about Trump massively increasing the number of drone strikes and civilians killed over his predecessor?

What didn't happen is Trump didn't report all civilian deaths by drone strikes, you seemed to imply that by some strikes recording deaths that Trump didn't try to hide the numbers.

But what do you think about Trump massively increasing the number of drone strikes and civilians killed over his predecessor?
Find where the media found out that Trump said he was bombing terrorists and instead killed civilians, covered it up but had to admit it when the media found out?

Find where the media found out that Trump said he was bombing terrorists and instead killed civilians, covered it up but had to admit it when the media found out?
When he ended Obama's rule about reporting deaths from drone strikes. Kind of a preemptive move.

When he ended Obama's rule about reporting deaths from drone strikes. Kind of a preemptive move.
Nope. It was superfluous. Still had to report the deaths to Congress.
Still waiting for a specific example. You suck at this. Leftist.

Nope. It was superfluous. Still had to report the deaths to Congress.
Still waiting for a specific example. You suck at this. Leftist.
No, as my link already states the Obama order included the CIA, not just military drone strikes.

I'm surprised you don't seem to mind that the Trump administration increased the number of drone strikes and civilians killed by quite a bit but you're disturbed by a single incident when we have a better president in office.

No, as my link already states the Obama order included the CIA, not just military drone strikes.

I'm surprised you don't seem to mind that the Trump administration increased the number of drone strikes and civilians killed by quite a bit but you're disturbed by a single incident when we have a better president in office.
That’s irrelevant. Give me one example of a similar drone disaster that just happened. I ll Patiently wait. Trump killed terrorists. Biden killed little kids. Checkmate. Leftist.

Forum List

Back