Trump Knew...and Failed Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was Congress doing in January? Were they preoccupied with impeachment?
Unlike The Blob, Congress can focus on more than one thing at a time. And The Blob didn’t even participate in the impeachment. Remember? He refused to testify, and called the whole thing a sham. So, he certainly wasn’t preoccupied with it. He did play a lot of golf however.

Who voted for the stimulus bill? List them.

He was being told how bad this would be in January and not only did little...he stood in the way of those who WOULD have responded
Considering he banned air travel from China in January and EVERY SINGLE LEFTIST called it racist I'd say he did far more by default than ANY leftist would have.

Considering I've seen your statement over and over on this board but not one goddamn article of substance to back it up. I have seen leftist say they should have banned all travel from all countries at that same time.

Unlike The Blob, Congress can focus on more than one thing at a time. And The Blob didn’t even participate in the impeachment. Remember? He refused to testify, and called the whole thing a sham. So, he certainly wasn’t preoccupied with it. He did play a lot of golf however.

Cool deflection bro. I meant weak, weak deflection bro.

No comment on this eh?

Tweet

World Health Organization (WHO)

@WHO
·
Jan 14

Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China

That is what we thought you stupid miserable hypocritical loser.

You know... look at the state of your party. You have Biden for a candidate. Biden!
No criticism of Biden, coming from a Trump cultist, can possibly be taken seriously given Don's well documented history of buffoonery.

Biden thinks he voted for the stimulus bill.

Anyone who votes for Biden is a fool. All of Congress is corrupt as well.

You know... look at the state of your party. You have Biden for a candidate. Biden!
No criticism of Biden, coming from a Trump cultist, can possibly be taken seriously given Don's well documented history of buffoonery.
No comment on this you pathetic disgrace to your own people in Israel?

That is what we thought. Don't you have a golden calf to dance around you miserable lying hypocritical loser?

Tweet

@WHO
·
Jan 14

Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China

The World Health Organization on Jan. 14 tweeted:
“Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found NO CLEAR EVIDENCE of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China,”

Left wingers like Berg80, complete utter disgrace to his own people in Israel, are losers. Lying sacks of pure crap.

Is there a link to go alone with your quote?

No comment on this eh? Just avoiding it I see. Geeee, we all wonder why.

Tweet

@WHO
·
Jan 14

How does it taste? I was told it is salty. As an expert of what it tastes like, is that true? Is it salty?

No deflection. Facts. Can you list who voted for the bill?

No comment on this eh? Just avoiding it I see. Geeee, we all wonder why.

Tweet

@WHO
·
Jan 14

How does it taste? I was told it is salty. As an expert of what it tastes like, is that true? Is it salty?

No comment on what? Link not a fucking tweet you saw somewhere on twitter.

Lol it was a sham.. embarrassing

The World Health Organization on Jan. 14 tweeted:
“Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found NO CLEAR EVIDENCE of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China,”

Left wingers like Berg80, complete utter disgrace to his own people in Israel, are losers. Lying sacks of pure crap.

Is there a link to go alone with your quote?
You are a very specific type of stupid.

But but...Biden!

You have no defense of Trump so you spout that garbage?

Newsflash...Biden has been part of dealing with pandemics before. He knew the levers that needed to be pulled...because he had BEEN there when it was done previously
He first said his tavel ban was racist, then said he would've done it. While in the middle of saying all this, he wants open boarders. Can i say, merry go around, merry go around! Lol

No deflection. Facts. Can you list who voted for the bill?
What does that have to do with Trump promising testing but not delivering? What does that have to do with him playing golf while being impeached?

Lol it was a sham.. embarrassing
And yet, he’ll be impeached for eternity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back