Trump Knew...and Failed Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was being told how bad this would be in January and not only did little...he stood in the way of those who WOULD have responded

Maybe try Trump lied! People died!

Oldie but a goodie.

You know... look at the state of your party. You have Biden for a candidate. Biden!

Don't any of you ever stop to listen to what's really going on outside your echo chambers? I joke a lot, but this really is serious business. Y'all act like choosing the next POTUS is akin to voting for class prez.

I'd be angry too, if I were a democrat. But I wouldn't keep wasting valuable time bashing the current prez so much as getting after my fellow democrats.

Enough with this shit.

What you stated was gold. The Democrats are merely taking out their frustrations with their party and candidate, on President Trump.

But but...Biden!

You have no defense of Trump so you spout that garbage?

Newsflash...Biden has been part of dealing with pandemics before. He knew the levers that needed to be pulled...because he had BEEN there when it was done previously

What should Trump have done and when? Specifically lay it out for us.

Would I have complained had Trump put together a task force targeted on amassing supplies and testing?

Not even

Here’s another one who doesn’t celebrate Easter I suspect.

He should have quarantined returning travelers. He should have restricted travel from Europe

He should have marshaled resources and testing

He should have prepared the nation for what was coming

He did none of that

The World Health Organization on Jan. 14 tweeted:
“Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found NO CLEAR EVIDENCE of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China,”

Left wingers like Berg80, complete utter disgrace to his own people in Israel, are losers. Lying sacks of pure crap.

He should have quarantined returning travelers. He should have restricted travel from Europe

He should have marshaled resources and testing

He should have prepared the nation for what was coming

He did none of that

You know you would have complained no matter what he did, but I do appreciate the reply.

And.............you still won't see a Democrat for prez in the next election
A more damning indictment of the American electorate has never been written.
Like you I get my political points from Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi and Schumer.....Oh wait! What happened? For year after year after year. You remember don't you? The condemned are always the most ornery as they know where they are headed. They even get a chance to change their ways. Most still don't.

“Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found NO CLEAR EVIDENCE of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China,”

Left wingers like Berg80, complete utter disgrace to his own people in Israel, are losers. Lying sacks of pure crap.

See new Tweets
Tweet

World Health Organization (WHO)

@WHO

·
Jan 14

Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China

Flag of China

Unanimous consent. Congress is bailing out the banks and giving us a $1200 payoff.

$2 trillion is $60,000 per family. What a scam.

What was Congress doing in January? Were they preoccupied with impeachment?
Unlike The Blob, Congress can focus on more than one thing at a time. And The Blob didn’t even participate in the impeachment. Remember? He refused to testify, and called the whole thing a sham. So, he certainly wasn’t preoccupied with it. He did play a lot of golf however.

You know... look at the state of your party. You have Biden for a candidate. Biden!
No criticism of Biden, coming from a Trump cultist, can possibly be taken seriously given Don's well documented history of buffoonery.

Why are farmers and truckers still working, but Congress isn’t?

We had to have 216 votes to pass the bill. How many voted for it?

No recorded vote? What the hell? Just ridiculous.

And yet Trump's own advisers were VERY alarmed.

FAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back