Trump knew of whistleblower complaint when he released military aid!

Going down swinging....
Trump learned that from Roy Cohn. He also learned the art of the smear from Roy Cohn.

Cohn was Joseph McCarthy's right-hand man, so he knew a thing or two about how to smear innocent people and make up wild hoaxes.
I'm no Hunter fan, and think any son of a VP should be able to legitimately make over 300K just lobbying congress for US corporations without claiming he can get Pops to do stuff, but the Trump/Lindsey meme will go something like this:

Hunter is such a loser he couldn't get a job without using his father's name.

Hunter was personally involved in cooking up bribing Ukranian/Chinese/etc pols.

Joe had to know everything.

The actions of the White House surrounding the hold on aid make it obvious they went into full damage control immediately. This was more than just a phone call. Trump made an obscene number of people incriminate themselves in an effort to save him from himself. How many other times did cabinet officials have to choose between loyalty and legal?
Going forward, I don't see how anyone with more than two brain cells could be loyal to Trump after observing how he throws subordinates under the bus to save himself.

Loyalty is a two-way street. A simple rule of life Trump has never learned.
Loyalty for mob bosses is obtained by implicating as many as possible in criminal behavior and knowing where the bodies are buried. It's not a two-way street, underlings are fully expected to take the fall for the boss, or else.

With Sondland statements and the fact that Zelensky was set to do an interview on CNN which was cancelled a few days afters the aid was released.

The interview fell apart when the Ukraine scandal and the whistleblowers report became public.

How lucky can you get. Imagine if the interview had gone forward and they had announced an investigation

Its is spin control at its finest.

Repubs would be hollering at the moon fake news

Going down swinging....
Trump learned that from Roy Cohn. He also learned the art of the smear from Roy Cohn.

Cohn was Joseph McCarthy's right-hand man, so he knew a thing or two about how to smear innocent people and make up wild hoaxes.
I'm no Hunter fan, and think any son of a VP should be able to legitimately make over 300K just lobbying congress for US corporations without claiming he can get Pops to do stuff, but the Trump/Lindsey meme will go something like this:

And Donald’s pos daughter got Chinese patents when she went to China on behalf of her daddy. And loser Jared used Donald’s name to get Saudi money to save his real estate business.

Comrade Donald also had a legal deadline rapidly approaching. If he let the end of September come and go without releasing the aid, he would have been in open violation of the law.

So now he should be impeached for complying with the law?

Second thread on this. As I said in the other thread-
Two sources familiar. Lol
And written by afp, the same ones that claimed Trump had 100,000 people in detention and had to retract it.
Nah, they only wish he did.

Comrade Donald also had a legal deadline rapidly approaching. If he let the end of September come and go without releasing the aid, he would have been in open violation of the law.

So now he should be impeached for complying with the law?

I think the point is that the fact that the aid was released in the end is far from exculpatory.

Going down swinging....

And Donald’s pos daughter got Chinese patents when she went to China on behalf of her daddy. And loser Jared used Donald’s name to get Saudi money to save his real estate business.
Whataboutiwsm isn't an argument, Superthot.

Going down swinging....

Hunter was an incompetent loser who couldn't get a job but he was a mastermind at bribing foreign govts. And Joe was in on it. Why it so logical …. it's like precision. LOL

Seriously. Biden is worth north of 20 mil because of his post public service gigs, so hopefully he'll promise that Hunter teaches reading or social studies at a private school or to the poor if he's elected.

Going down swinging....

did not hear about Jared adventures but I assume that they were cutting deals like everyone else who has a mommy and daddy in politics

Ken Starr On Fox: Will GOP Senators Ask Trump To Resign?

So will the Trump dead enders accept this if it happens?
That clip was before what went down today. The dems got cooked today, it's over for their dreams
Today was damning ...are you kidding?

Sondland testified that Trump absolutely engaged in an extortion scheme and Cooper testified that the Ukrainians knew on July 25 that the aid was being withheld.

But oh...Trump said "no QPQ" while engaging in one so you think he's scott free?

No today was not a good day
assumptions
presumptions
heresay

Yeah Yeah it was damning, espcially when Trump said 'no quid pro quo........" :auiqs.jpg:

I think the point is that the fact that the aid was released in the end is far from exculpatory.

Ukraine ONLY got the aid because Trump got caught...and that only happened because of the WB...accounting for the Trumpers wanting to skin him

Forum List

Back