Trump Knocks it out of the Park in Rose Garden Press Conference

"You can't impeach a president when he's doing a great job." Don

I'm a Conservative. Knowing that, I consider my bias and try to see the other side. Thus, there is plenty Trump has said and tweeted that made me cringe.

But, he is owning the New York Pravda Media in the Press conference in the Rose Garden right now.

His arguments for Border Security make Scuhmer and Pelosi's excuses for NO Mopney for Border Security sound so foolish.

H'es still on.....killing it!

Just my opinion.

But at the end of the day, he's still not getting his stupid wall.

You'll be put to work shoring up the southern portion of it later this year

:blahblah: Blah. Blah. Blah.

You should start taking Spanish classes
You should just start taking remedial classes. Then you would know "inaugurate" is a synonym for being "sworn in". :rolleyes:

I'm a Conservative. Knowing that, I consider my bias and try to see the other side. Thus, there is plenty Trump has said and tweeted that made me cringe.

But, he is owning the New York Pravda Media in the Press conference in the Rose Garden right now.

His arguments for Border Security make Scuhmer and Pelosi's excuses for NO Mopney for Border Security sound so foolish.

H'es still on.....killing it!

Just my opinion.

But at the end of the day, he's still not getting his stupid wall.

You'll be put to work shoring up the southern portion of it later this year

:blahblah: Blah. Blah. Blah.

You should start taking Spanish classes

Ya hablo español, dumbass.

Yes, President Trump's skewering of liberals is indeed a gift from God.

Obama's denigration of America and all things American, was very much (as in Jewish traditional idiom) a sending.

Try DuckDuckgo or similar if you don't know the difference.

I'd kind of like any lib/dem out there, or anyone else for that matter, to explain to me why the Dems such as Schumer, Obama, Clinton, etc., voted FOR a wall in 2006 but now it's ineffective and immoral. And don't give me the bullshit about cost, you guys have NEVER given a rats ass about spending. True, the wall isn't the be-all and end-all that is guaranteed to stop all illegals from entering the country, but is and should be a part of the total solution.

I'd kind of like any lib/dem out there, or anyone else for that matter, to explain to me why the Dems such as Schumer, Obama, Clinton, etc., voted FOR a wall in 2006 but now it's ineffective and immoral. And don't give me the bullshit about cost, you guys have NEVER given a rats ass about spending. True, the wall isn't the be-all and end-all that is guaranteed to stop all illegals from entering the country, but is and should be a part of the total solution.
It's payback for the Repubs' obstruction all those years with Obama. And the SC thing(s). And otherwise tit for tat nonsense. Has nothing to do with the Wall.

"voted FOR a wall in 2006 but now it's ineffective and immoral."

:uhoh3:

maybe just MAYBE partisans are simplifying what was and wasn't voted for (or against). :eusa_clap:

Well, this shutdown is on its 14th day. Clinton’s longest went 21 days.

Carter really liked shutdowns-

CARTER
10/1/77 - 10/12/77 (12 days)

The Democrat-controlled House and Senate let funding lapse in a fight over loosening Medicaid restrictions on abortion. They eventually agree to keep negotiating ...

11/1/77 - 11/8/77 (8 days)

... and let funding lapse in a fight over loosening Medicaid restrictions on abortion. They eventually agree to keep negotiating ...

12/1/77 - 12/8/77 (8 days)

… and finally strike a deal.

10/1/78 - 10/17/78 (18 days)

President Jimmy Carter vetoes bills because of "wasteful" spending on a nuclear-powered aircraft carrier and a public works project. Both are later removed.

10/1/79 - 10/11/79 (11 days)

Another House fight over abortion funding, which ends with Congress getting a 5 percent raise.

my favorite shot of a fan tossing the home run "out of the park" back onto the field:

:laugh: ^ bam, he nails the runner as he rounds second!

He’s saying people that aren’t getting a paycheck are telling him great good job keep it up. Security is more important. We can do without.
The guy is totally freaking nuts. He has no understanding what it’s like to live from paycheck to paycheck. After all he did get over 400 million from his dad.

KA6qGgzX0zxq0_n-1XsXl1NkMuMO9DBdIkruh6c5Y7EybYql_xGFnvNTec-9wYvRUKFS_cqNqoy8CjyKb9f6XrCMkRE6wpghgSLeEupzPh6g53PljXgUqiGV079-oIwEhqwR5CJjStr2FdAUKajz7fOmaemq2uCs7LE=w663-h988-p

It's payback for the Repubs' obstruction all those years with Obama. And the SC thing(s). And otherwise tit for tat nonsense. Has nothing to do with the Wall.

In other words party over country.

He’s saying people that aren’t getting a paycheck are telling him great good job keep it up. Security is more important. We can do without.
The guy is totally freaking nuts. He has no understanding what it’s like to live from paycheck to paycheck. After all he did get over 400 million from his dad.

KA6qGgzX0zxq0_n-1XsXl1NkMuMO9DBdIkruh6c5Y7EybYql_xGFnvNTec-9wYvRUKFS_cqNqoy8CjyKb9f6XrCMkRE6wpghgSLeEupzPh6g53PljXgUqiGV079-oIwEhqwR5CJjStr2FdAUKajz7fOmaemq2uCs7LE=w663-h988-p
Wow, that looks like Trump.

DvjI_IpWoAE23Yg.jpg

Understood. Don't like it, but it is what it is, and when do we ever get to the point where this tit for tat nonsense stops. Never mind the argument over who started it or who is worse, this is why most surveys and polls I see say that gov't/politics is our worst problem these days. And I don't see that changing until we have a really bad situation such as a big war or great depression. And maybe not even then.

His arguments for Border Security make Scuhmer and Pelosi's excuses for NO Money for Border Security sound so foolish.

He's still on.....killing it!

Just my opinion.
You'r no conservative if you support this friggin idiot...at least not a fiscal conservative

And that news conference was painful...at least to thinking humans

"voted FOR a wall in 2006 but now it's ineffective and immoral."

:uhoh3:

maybe just MAYBE partisans are simplifying what was and wasn't voted for (or against). :eusa_clap:

Really? Like you're not a partisan? Let's look into a little bit of history here:

Bush signed the proposal into law in 2006, after it was passed by huge bipartisan majorities in the House and Senate. The law ordered the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to construct about 700 miles of fencing along the southern border, and authorized the addition of lights and cameras and sensors to enhance security. The law explicitly required the wall to be constructed of “at least two layers of reinforced fencing.”

Two-thirds of the Republican-led House approved the bill, including 64 Democrats, and 80 of 100 senators approved the bill in the Senate.

The Secure Fence Act of 2006✎ EditSign required the construction of 700 miles of new border fence along the 2,000-mile U.S.-Mexico border. “The Secretary of Homeland Security shall provide for at least two layers of reinforced fencing, the installation of additional physical barriers, roads, lighting, cameras and sensors…” the act said.

It was to be modeled on the success of the border barriers in the San Diego sector of the U.S. border. The operative word was “secure”. Instead of this two-layer secure fence what has been built consists of flimsy pedestrian fencing or vehicle fencing consisting of posts people can slither through.

The two-tier fence in San Diego runs 14 miles along the border with Tijuana, Mexico. The first layer is a high steel fence, with an inner high anti-climb fence with a no-man’s land in between. It has been amazingly effective. According to a 2005 report by the Congressional Research Service, illegal alien apprehensions in the San Diego sector dropped from 202,000 in 1992 to 9,000 in 2004.

Cameras and sensors played a part, but the emphasis was on physical barriers and roads that were patrolled by real live border guards, not by robots. Then in 2006, the Democrats took back Congress and, in 2008, the White House.

They saw in unrestricted immigration a means to fundamentally transform the demographics of America and its political landscape. A wave of what some called “undocumented Democrats” would be allowed to flood across the border as ICE was told not to enforce the law. Former border state governor Janet Napolitano, who became DHS secretary, reportedly once said: “You show me a 50-foot fence and I’ll show you a 51-foot ladder at the border,” The rest, as they say, is history.

But the consequences of unrestricted illegal immigration soon became too big to ignore and with a candidate willing to touch the new third rail of American politics, border security, a political movement chanting “build the wall” swept Trump into power.

If President Trump compromises the wall into nonexistence, he risks his campaign mantra “build the wall” becoming his “read my lips” ticket to a single term. In Yuma and San Diego fences and walls worked. So will Trump’s wall.

https://www.americanthinker.com/art..._el_chapo_pay_for_the_wall.html#ixzz5b5lqwowH

So tell me what was and wasn't voted for, hmm? And show me a link to back it up please. You guys are not afraid that Trump's wall won't work, you're afraid that it will, only too well.

He was already a billionaire and on Forbes list for 2 decades when he "got $400 million from his Dad". He's got siblings who also got a share from their Dad. Did you mean Fred gave them each $400MM?

He got his fucking company from daddy who got it from Trump's grandma. He has nothing without his grandma's company.

Forum List

Back