Trump: Largest Debt per year by any President

Not one word from these clowns when Obama was racking up debt.....
Many complained of debt including you. Some of us aren’t hypocrites and still complain. Put your country before party.
Debt is not exactly top of mind these days
And what is? I see nothing going well.
You mean you do not see anything doing well? Economy was great until the virus. Troll somewhere else, loser.
Less than 3% growth is a failure according to trump. It certainly is when running deficits over a trillion...
I am living the economy and until March 1st it was fantastic!
Growth was weak and debt high. You seem to love losing. Loser.
For me personally it was great. Low unemployment, a lot of M&A activity, high consumer and corporate confidence, stock market near 30k. What did you hate about that, loser?
Trillion dollar deficits. And how quickly did that stock market disappear? But the debt stayed. Weak growth and high debt. Only a loser would applaud that.
Market crashed due to the virus. Duh....
Still crashed but the debt remains.
That is crazy. It would be like blaming TB fro giving TB-12 the contract if TB-12 suddenly has an ACL tear. Well the contract is still there. Duh...we have not had a pandemic like this for 100 yrs. I also agree the debt is bad. Not sure what else you want me to say, Norton.
Like it or not, Trump is responsible for the debt.

He ran up debt assuming a strong economy would make up for it. The economy has crashed and it has made his decisions worse.

But conservatives don’t care about debt.......unless Obama asked for it

Many complained of debt including you. Some of us aren’t hypocrites and still complain. Put your country before party.
You mean you do not see anything doing well? Economy was great until the virus. Troll somewhere else, loser.
Less than 3% growth is a failure according to trump. It certainly is when running deficits over a trillion...
For me personally it was great. Low unemployment, a lot of M&A activity, high consumer and corporate confidence, stock market near 30k. What did you hate about that, loser?
Trillion dollar deficits. And how quickly did that stock market disappear? But the debt stayed. Weak growth and high debt. Only a loser would applaud that.
That is crazy. It would be like blaming TB fro giving TB-12 the contract if TB-12 suddenly has an ACL tear. Well the contract is still there. Duh...we have not had a pandemic like this for 100 yrs. I also agree the debt is bad. Not sure what else you want me to say, Norton.
Like it or not, Trump is responsible for the debt.

He ran up debt assuming a strong economy would make up for it. The economy has crashed and it has made his decisions worse.

But conservatives don’t care about debt.......unless Obama asked for it
Blue collar and non supervisory roles have never seen the wage bump they received under Trump. BHO’s economy equaled stagnant wages. Spending is a problem but to curb it one has to attack entitlements and you don’t want that.

Trump pledged to eliminate the deficit and reduce our national debt if elected. Instead, he has accumulated debt at a record pace. Doesn’t even include his recent borrowing of $2.2 trillion

Bush 43: $.725 trillion

Obama: $ 1.075 trillion

Trump: $1.2 trillion
How can that be?, the pussygrabber promised to pay off the national debt. BTW after all the money thrown away this year, his debt will be much higher, another big failure by pussybrabber...

Trump pledged to eliminate the deficit and reduce our national debt if elected. Instead, he has accumulated debt at a record pace. Doesn’t even include his recent borrowing of $2.2 trillion

Great. Which of your candidates, intends to cut spending? Please list all the Democrats that plan to cut entitlements.

Thanks to your buddy Obama for not stocking up on ppe, and left wing media siding with communist China .

How can that be?, the pussygrabber promised to pay off the national debt. BTW after all the money thrown away this year, his debt will be much higher, another big failure by pussybrabber...
Trump is running up record debt and that is BEFORE the virus hit.

Now, tax revenue will collapse as business is closed. Spending and borrowing will increase dramatically as we prop up business and laid off workers

But you don’t. You fully support these huge deficits.
So did you when Obama and Clinton were in office....
Never have. Clinton was the most fiscally responsible president of my lifetime. Deficits declined under Obama. Trump increased Obama deficits drastically.

Not remotely. I was criticizing Trump and Congress for that nonstop on this board. You and I had this same discussion a few months back. Dementia?
Your support for trump has not waned.

Not remotely. I was criticizing Trump and Congress for that nonstop on this board. You and I had this same discussion a few months back. Dementia?
I am selfish. He has been great for me

I did great under Obama too. As I’m sure you did. But trump failures have piled on. You don’t have much care for your country.

I did great under Obama too. As I’m sure you did. But trump failures have piled on. You don’t have much care for your country.
I did Better under DJT. Added benefit is he triggers sissies like you, something Obama didn’t do. Thanks Trump. I do not much care for people like you who broad brush me. But I enjoy triggering you. Need a safe space? Snowflake

I did Better under DJT. Added benefit is he triggers sissies like you, something Obama didn’t do. Thanks Trump. I do not much care for people like you who broad brush me. But I enjoy triggering you. Need a safe space? Snowflake
Did you do better under Obama?
Most Americans did

Most Americans did
How could I ? Too many regulations and if that were the case, Clinton would have won. Do you ever post anything truthful? Snowflake.

Triggered? You are the one who always loses. You can’t give any trump policy that has worked. But you still follow like a sad little sheep.

Most Americans did very poorly under Obama...don't you remember the empty retail shops and long unemployment lines....I almost lost my business that I ran for twenty years...Trump wins and in less than one year my business went over and above what I ever thought possible and I was able to sell it and retire...That could never of happened if Obama were still in office or even Jeb Bush....we needed a business man more than ever and we got one....a damn smart one too....

Most Americans did
How could I ? Too many regulations and if that were the case, Clinton would have won. Do you ever post anything truthful? Snowflake.
Please share what specific regulations are gone and how that has helped you.

Most Americans did very poorly under Obama...don't you remember the empty retail shops and long unemployment lines....I almost lost my business that I ran for twenty years...Trump wins and in less than one year my business went over and above what I ever thought possible and I was able to sell it and retire...That could never of happened if Obama were still in office or even Jeb Bush....we needed a business man more than ever and we got one....a damn smart one too....
You seem to have some imagination. After the garbage economy he was handed was fixed things were fine. Trump was handed that fixed economy and made garbage.

Forum List

Back