Trump: Largest Debt per year by any President

All the filthy Democrats in the Senate voted for the debt package and the filthy Democrat controlled House passed the debt package.

The Democrats own that debt shit sandwich just as much as anybody else.
Who do you think put his sig on that bill? STFU

Who do you think voted for the bill you nitwit?
That sig. Same as a vote you moron.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The bill would have never got to his desk had not the filthy Democrats in the Senate had voted for it or the filthy Democrats in the House had not voted for it.

If you are bitching about Trump you also have to bitch about the filthy Democrats.

Take your stupid TDS bullshit and shove it up your ass.
You should get some help for supporting that filth... the fat one.

You are the one that is confused. Typical for a TDS afflicted uneducated low information Moon Bat.

I am a Conservative that believes in fiscal responsibility. I blame both the Democrats and Republicans for passing that stupid bill.

Unlike assholes like you that are trying to put all the blame on Trump when it never would have got to his desk without substantial Democrat support.

Grow the fuck up and stop being a partisan asshole.

Not one word from these clowns when Obama was racking up debt.....
Many complained of debt including you. Some of us aren’t hypocrites and still complain. Put your country before party.
Debt is not exactly top of mind these days
And what is? I see nothing going well.
You mean you do not see anything doing well? Economy was great until the virus. Troll somewhere else, loser.
Less than 3% growth is a failure according to trump. It certainly is when running deficits over a trillion...
I am living the economy and until March 1st it was fantastic!
Growth was weak and debt high. You seem to love losing. Loser.
For me personally it was great. Low unemployment, a lot of M&A activity, high consumer and corporate confidence, stock market near 30k. What did you hate about that, loser?
Trillion dollar deficits. And how quickly did that stock market disappear? But the debt stayed. Weak growth and high debt. Only a loser would applaud that.
Market crashed due to the virus. Duh....
And showed how quickly that win disappears. But the debt is here for us still and our children.
You are illogical. No one predicted the virus. Stop trolling. I agree The debt sucks.
Im logical. You praise the market that can disappear in days while ignoring crushing debt they stays with us . You are illogical.

All the filthy Democrats in the Senate voted for the debt package and the filthy Democrat controlled House passed the debt package.

The bill would have never got to his desk had not the filthy Democrats in the Senate had voted for it or the filthy Democrats in the House had not voted for it.

If you are bitching about Trump you also have to bitch about the filthy Democrats.

You are the one that is confused. Typical for a TDS afflicted uneducated low information Moon Bat.

I am a Conservative that believes in fiscal responsibility. I blame both the Democrats and Republicans for passing that stupid bill.

Unlike assholes like you that are trying to put all the blame on Trump when it never would have got to his desk without substantial Democrat support.

It DID end up on his f'n desk. He then DID sign it. KMA you partisan hack.

Trump policy is the reason for the huge deficit growth. He hurt revenue with tax cuts and increased military spending.

how can one claim lowering the deficit while increasing debt???

What’s so hard to understand? Debt and deficits are different numbers calculated in different ways.
if you didnt edit my comment out of context your response would just be ignorant,,,

now its flat out dishonest,,,

like I said its dishonest book keeping that only governments get away with,,,
Yeah. I read that part. It too is incorrect. Deficit and debt are different concepts. One can decrease the deficit while increasing the debt. It’s hard to know where you’re confusion is coming from hence my question, what is so hard to understand?

how can one claim lowering the deficit while increasing debt???

What’s so hard to understand? Debt and deficits are different numbers calculated in different ways.
if you didnt edit my comment out of context your response would just be ignorant,,,

now its flat out dishonest,,,

like I said its dishonest book keeping that only governments get away with,,,
Yeah. I read that part. It too is incorrect. Deficit and debt are different concepts. One can decrease the deficit while increasing the debt. It’s hard to know where you’re confusion is coming from hence my question, what is so hard to understand?
whats not hard to understand is that type of book keeping is illegal for everyone except governments,,,,
they use it to keep the useful idiots believing in fairy tales,,,

He inherited the recovery. What are you talking about? LMAO!
Liar
Signed on October 3, 2008, by President George W. Bush, TARP allowed the Department of the Treasury to pump money into failing banks and other businesses by purchasing assets and equity. The idea was to stabilize the market, relieve consumer debt and bolster the auto industry.
Cool story. I guess that explains the 10% UE rate in early 2009, and the 250k jobs per month the US economy was shedding. Thanks for clearing that up :icon_rolleyes:
:dance:The recession ended in June 2009. Obama took office in January 2009. Five months of recession. What am I missing?
Obama took office in the worst recession in 75 years
Trump took office in a period of seven years of prosperity. Trump is handing us a worse recession
Obama took office and the recession ended five months later. LOL

Don't discuss economics and finance with me. I do this for a living while you carried letters, with all due respect.

Should be easy for you to figure out then

What is the impact of taking office in an economy losing 800,000 jobs a month and the banks and auto companies on the verge of collapse?
#1) Banks were not as TARP hit and it hit because they wanted Banks to keep lending (they didn't) TARP was stupid and paid back with interest. You mean Investment Banks and only two imploded. Bear and Lehman. Because they were stupid. Rest got acquired, etc.

#2) Auto companies were rescued and rates dropped to bottom levels even lower than low. LIBOR was 0.26% LOL. That opened up the Lev Fin market.

#3) Recession ended in June 2009, the worst was behind us. By 2010 the economy was doing well again.

Want some more lessons?
Obama saved the banks and auto companies. Not a single Republican supported it.

They wanted the economy to fail
Moron! Obama saved his friends at the UAW and their asses at GM (not the auto companies in general as you claime) and if GM had gone under and reorganized as it should have
the economy would hardly have failed. Stop being such a super idiot!
Auto workers accepted a huge pay cut in the bailout
GM stock went down to 75 cents a share. They would not have survived if Obama hadn’t saved them

December 19, 2008: President Bush approved a bailout plan and gave General Motors and Chrysler $13.4 billion in financing from TARP (Troubled Assets Relief Program) funds, as well as $4 billion to be "withdrawn later".

What are you babbling about now, Norton?
Yes he did and it lasted three months as their stock collapsed
Obama had to come in and save them by restructuring them and demanding concessions.

Not a single Republican voted to save them

He inherited the recovery. What are you talking about? LMAO!
Liar
Signed on October 3, 2008, by President George W. Bush, TARP allowed the Department of the Treasury to pump money into failing banks and other businesses by purchasing assets and equity. The idea was to stabilize the market, relieve consumer debt and bolster the auto industry.
Cool story. I guess that explains the 10% UE rate in early 2009, and the 250k jobs per month the US economy was shedding. Thanks for clearing that up :icon_rolleyes:
:dance:The recession ended in June 2009. Obama took office in January 2009. Five months of recession. What am I missing?
Obama took office in the worst recession in 75 years
Trump took office in a period of seven years of prosperity. Trump is handing us a worse recession
Obama took office and the recession ended five months later. LOL

Don't discuss economics and finance with me. I do this for a living while you carried letters, with all due respect.

Should be easy for you to figure out then

What is the impact of taking office in an economy losing 800,000 jobs a month and the banks and auto companies on the verge of collapse?
#1) Banks were not as TARP hit and it hit because they wanted Banks to keep lending (they didn't) TARP was stupid and paid back with interest. You mean Investment Banks and only two imploded. Bear and Lehman. Because they were stupid. Rest got acquired, etc.

#2) Auto companies were rescued and rates dropped to bottom levels even lower than low. LIBOR was 0.26% LOL. That opened up the Lev Fin market.

#3) Recession ended in June 2009, the worst was behind us. By 2010 the economy was doing well again.

Want some more lessons?
Obama saved the banks and auto companies. Not a single Republican supported it.

They wanted the economy to fail
Moron! Obama saved his friends at the UAW and their asses at GM (not the auto companies in general as you claime) and if GM had gone under and reorganized as it should have
the economy would hardly have failed. Stop being such a super idiot!
Auto workers accepted a huge pay cut in the bailout
GM stock went down to 75 cents a share. They would not have survived if Obama hadn’t saved them

December 19, 2008: President Bush approved a bailout plan and gave General Motors and Chrysler $13.4 billion in financing from TARP (Troubled Assets Relief Program) funds, as well as $4 billion to be "withdrawn later".

What are you babbling about now, Norton?
Obama had to come in and save them by restructuring them and demanding concessions.

Was that before or after their CEOs flew on private jets? I just showed you that it began with Bush. Obama was better than Bush. Relax, Norton.

Nor should they have. GM should have filed for a business reorganization bankruptcy just as Ford did and
come back as strong as ever, as Ford did.
What part of this baffles your tiny malfunctioning mind?

Many complained of debt including you. Some of us aren’t hypocrites and still complain. Put your country before party.
You mean you do not see anything doing well? Economy was great until the virus. Troll somewhere else, loser.
Less than 3% growth is a failure according to trump. It certainly is when running deficits over a trillion...
For me personally it was great. Low unemployment, a lot of M&A activity, high consumer and corporate confidence, stock market near 30k. What did you hate about that, loser?
Trillion dollar deficits. And how quickly did that stock market disappear? But the debt stayed. Weak growth and high debt. Only a loser would applaud that.
Still crashed but the debt remains.

Nor should they have. GM should have filed for a business reorganization bankruptcy just as Ford did and
By then, those terms were not on the table

US Government was the only one willing to invest in GM

That is crazy. It would be like blaming TB fro giving TB-12 the contract if TB-12 suddenly has an ACL tear. Well the contract is still there. Duh...we have not had a pandemic like this for 100 yrs. I also agree the debt is bad. Not sure what else you want me to say, Norton.

By then, those terms were not on the table

US Government was the only one willing to invest in GM
All Big 3 took money.

"The Big Three automakers asked Congress for help similar to the bank bailout. They warned that General Motors Company and Chrysler LLC faced bankruptcy and the loss of 1 million jobs. The Ford Motor Company didn't need the funds since it had already cut costs. But it asked to be included so it wouldn't suffer by competing with companies who already had government subsidies.2"

"The Treasury Department lent money and bought stock ownership in GM and Chrysler. It provided incentives to spur new car purchases. In effect, the government nationalized GM and Chrysler just as it did Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and the American International Group."

Libs only care about debt when a republican is president.....

That is crazy. It would be like blaming TB fro giving TB-12 the contract if TB-12 suddenly has an ACL tear. Well the contract is still there. Duh...we have not had a pandemic like this for 100 yrs. I also agree the debt is bad. Not sure what else you want me to say, Norton.
But you don’t. You fully support these huge deficits.

So did you when Obama and Clinton were in office....

Not remotely. I was criticizing Trump and Congress for that nonstop on this board. You and I had this same discussion a few months back. Dementia?

We always hear doom and gloom predictions over the debt and they never come true...my whole life not one prediction of doom over debt and deficits has materialized....we will bounce back...we are in a war with a virus...chill....this is the United States of America...every nation wants to do business here....once this passes and it will we will be the envy of the world again...if you are still afraid then move...we don't need you here...this nation is for the brave and the strong not the weak and the frightened....

Forum List

Back