Trump: Largest Debt per year by any President

Not one word from these clowns when Obama was racking up debt.....
Many complained of debt including you. Some of us aren’t hypocrites and still complain. Put your country before party.
Debt is not exactly top of mind these days
And what is? I see nothing going well.
You mean you do not see anything doing well? Economy was great until the virus. Troll somewhere else, loser.
Less than 3% growth is a failure according to trump. It certainly is when running deficits over a trillion...
I am living the economy and until March 1st it was fantastic!
Growth was weak and debt high. You seem to love losing. Loser.
For me personally it was great. Low unemployment, a lot of M&A activity, high consumer and corporate confidence, stock market near 30k. What did you hate about that, loser?
Trillion dollar deficits. And how quickly did that stock market disappear? But the debt stayed. Weak growth and high debt. Only a loser would applaud that.
Market crashed due to the virus. Duh....
Still crashed but the debt remains.
That is crazy. It would be like blaming TB fro giving TB-12 the contract if TB-12 suddenly has an ACL tear. Well the contract is still there. Duh...we have not had a pandemic like this for 100 yrs. I also agree the debt is bad. Not sure what else you want me to say, Norton.
But you don’t. You fully support these huge deficits.
Not remotely. I was criticizing Trump and Congress for that nonstop on this board. You and I had this same discussion a few months back. Dementia?
Your support for trump has not waned.
I am selfish. He has been great for me
I did great under Obama too. As I’m sure you did. But trump failures have piled on. You don’t have much care for your country.
I did Better under DJT. Added benefit is he triggers sissies like you, something Obama didn’t do. Thanks Trump. I do not much care for people like you who broad brush me. But I enjoy triggering you. Need a safe space? Snowflake
Triggered? You are the one who always loses. You can’t give any trump policy that has worked. But you still follow like a sad little sheep.
I gave You many with examples but you have dementia. Poor Snowflake.

Many complained of debt including you. Some of us aren’t hypocrites and still complain. Put your country before party.
You mean you do not see anything doing well? Economy was great until the virus. Troll somewhere else, loser.
Less than 3% growth is a failure according to trump. It certainly is when running deficits over a trillion...
For me personally it was great. Low unemployment, a lot of M&A activity, high consumer and corporate confidence, stock market near 30k. What did you hate about that, loser?
Trillion dollar deficits. And how quickly did that stock market disappear? But the debt stayed. Weak growth and high debt. Only a loser would applaud that.
That is crazy. It would be like blaming TB fro giving TB-12 the contract if TB-12 suddenly has an ACL tear. Well the contract is still there. Duh...we have not had a pandemic like this for 100 yrs. I also agree the debt is bad. Not sure what else you want me to say, Norton.
Not remotely. I was criticizing Trump and Congress for that nonstop on this board. You and I had this same discussion a few months back. Dementia?
I did great under Obama too. As I’m sure you did. But trump failures have piled on. You don’t have much care for your country.
I did Better under DJT. Added benefit is he triggers sissies like you, something Obama didn’t do. Thanks Trump. I do not much care for people like you who broad brush me. But I enjoy triggering you. Need a safe space? Snowflake
Did you do better under Obama?
Most Americans did
How could I ? Too many regulations and if that were the case, Clinton would have won. Do you ever post anything truthful? Snowflake.
Why are Conservatives such poor investors?
The stock market nearly tripled under Obama and you didn’t make a cent?

Most Americans did very poorly under Obama...don't you remember the empty retail shops and long unemployment lines....I almost lost my business that I ran for twenty years...Trump wins and in less than one year my business went over and above what I ever thought possible and I was able to sell it and retire...That could never of happened if Obama were still in office or even Jeb Bush....we needed a business man more than ever and we got one....a damn smart one too....
You seem to have some imagination. After the garbage economy he was handed was fixed things were fine. Trump was handed that fixed economy and made garbage.
Fixed? LMAO. With all due respect you have no idea what you’re talking about. Snowflake.

Most Americans did
How could I ? Too many regulations and if that were the case, Clinton would have won. Do you ever post anything truthful? Snowflake.
Please share what specific regulations are gone and how that has helped you.
Trump: Slashing regulations boosted economy more than tax cuts

Triggered? You are the one who always loses. You can’t give any trump policy that has worked. But you still follow like a sad little sheep.
You gave one and you can’t tell me how it helped the USA. Try again.

Most Americans did
Where is the boost? The economy didn’t hit 3%. The numbers are no better than Obama.

It is hilarious to see these stupid uneducated Moon Bats, that never said a word about Obama's ten trillion dollar debt that didn't get us jackshit, bitch about the debt created by the international pandemic.

Most Americans did very poorly under Obama...don't you remember the empty retail shops and long unemployment lines....I almost lost my business that I ran for twenty years...Trump wins and in less than one year my business went over and above what I ever thought possible and I was able to sell it and retire...That could never of happened if Obama were still in office or even Jeb Bush....we needed a business man more than ever and we got one....a damn smart one too....
You seem to have some imagination. After the garbage economy he was handed was fixed things were fine. Trump was handed that fixed economy and made garbage.
Fixed? LMAO. With all due respect you have no idea what you’re talking about. Snowflake.
Indeed I do. You don’t. Seems all you have is childish name calling. You seem rather triggered. Come back when you are composed and can discuss like an adult.

It is hilarious to see these stupid uneducated Moon Bats, that never said a word about Obama's ten trillion dollar debt that didn't get us jackshit, bitch about the debt created by the international pandemic.
We hit trillion dollar deficits long before the pandemic.

Most Americans did
Where is the boost? The economy didn’t hit 3%. The numbers are no better than Obama.
We all know that's untrue....you libs amaze me with your gall....you don't care how foolish you appear....

Most Americans did
We all know that's untrue....you libs amaze me with your gall....you don't care how foolish you appear....
It’s completely true. You just lie and lie. Sad you can’t better defend, yet are a loyal sheep following along.

But I did. This is like freaking groundhog day. Do you honestly have amnesia?

Since you're stupid and forgetful under him consumer and corporate confidence has never been higher and that directly helps my business. Are you going to ask me for a 10th time? We have had this discussion before. Are you elderly?

Thanks to the Magic Kenyan....
Haha. Trump policy increased deficits. Thank the tax cuts and space force.
Tax cuts increased revenue. The issue is spending and entitlements. Again, are you elderly?

Deceptive. The first year's budget of any incoming President was always owned by the preceding President. So President can't be held accountable for the debt during his first year in office.

Nice try though.

I agree, we're jumping the gun here, But it works both ways. Most of the horrendous debt in Obama's first year was run up by GW Bush, while Obama's last budget (which includes the first 8 months of Trump's term) is lower than these last 2 years.

But I did. This is like freaking groundhog day. Do you honestly have amnesia?

Since you're stupid and forgetful under him consumer and corporate confidence has never been higher and that directly helps my business. Are you going to ask me for a 10th time? We have had this discussion before. Are you elderly?

So high we didn’t even hit 3% growth. All that confidence didn’t equal any growth. You have real numbers or just confidence?

Trump policy?...which policy?...I guess congress plays no role in your mind?....

Tax cuts increased revenue. The issue is spending and entitlements. Again, are you elderly?
No they didn’t. The revenue growth was our weakest when not in recession. Try to stick to facts. You really want to think someone elderly is handing you your ass? Repubs shouldn’t insult the elderly, it’s almost your whole party.

Trump policy?...which policy?...I guess congress plays no role in your mind?....
The tax cuts and increased military spending. Trump policy.

Forum List

Back