Trump lauds Colonial Airports

ā€œOur Army manned the [unintelligible], it rammed the ramparts, it took over airports, it did everything it had to do and at Ft. McHenry under the rocketā€™s red glare had nothing but victory. When dawn came, the star-spangled banner waved defiant.ā€

The denial about Trump being such a moron cannot be healthy.

Trump praises the Armyā€™s takeover of ā€˜the airportsā€™ during the Revolutionary War

Yep he misspoke for sure.

Course Obama never did that.

57 states.

Speaking "Austrian"

I'm enjoying the meltdown.

Obama obviously simply misspoke.
Itā€™s not like you actually believe he thought what he said was true. Donā€™t pretend otherwise.

Of course Obama misspoke, so did trump, it's not like you actually believed trump [or your own excuse for that matter] don't pretend otherwise...see how that works?

More importantly, Trump says stupid things on a daily basis and Obama didnā€™t even come close to his level of stupidity.
Obama was/is a great president and great man, trump is an unapologetic patriot with many flaws...but he is also more successful at everything else outside the presidency...the one thing both have in common is that they are proof anyone can be president.

Well, I will admit that no other man alive has managed to lose $10 billion in 9 years.

Dunno about that, Obama managed to flush $9 Trillion in 8 years.

Aren't we lucky to have frugal Trump spending our money on parades, golf, and his country club accommodations for his staff and Secret Service?
Not quite as extravagant as 2 million dollar Hawaiian vacations...

You mean far more extravagant.

The Obama familyā€™s travel expenses during the entire eight years of his presidency totaled approximately $106 million.

Remember this?

ā€œI would rarely leave the White House because thereā€™s so much work to be done,ā€ Trump told The Hill in 2015. ā€œI would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.ā€ While campaigning for the presidency in 2016, Trump said to the American people: ā€œIā€™m going to be working for you. Iā€™m not going to have time to go play golf.ā€

Trumpā€™s Golf Has Cost Taxpayers $102 Million

May 22, 2019 By Taegan Goddard

ā€œDonald Trumpā€™s golf habit has already cost taxpayers at least $102 million in extra travel and security expenses, and next month will achieve a new milestone: a seven-figure presidential visit to another country so he can play at his own course,ā€ the HuffPost reports.

Trumpā€™s Golf Has Cost Taxpayers $102 Million

Obama cost us 106 million in 8 years. Trump 102 million in less than 2.5.

ā€œOur Army manned the [unintelligible], it rammed the ramparts, it took over airports, it did everything it had to do and at Ft. McHenry under the rocketā€™s red glare had nothing but victory. When dawn came, the star-spangled banner waved defiant.ā€

Trump praises the Armyā€™s takeover of ā€˜the airportsā€™ during the Revolutionary War

57 states.

Speaking "Austrian"

Not even close.

I would like to say funny and agree BUT this POS is the dumbest worst speaking president of all times and it's sad

Until Trump came by, Bush Jr had that title. But at least Bush Jr knew it and poked fun at himself.

He needs a new speech writer. The battle of Fort McHenry, that inspired Francis Scott Key, was during the War of 1812, not the Revolutionary War.

In his defense, he was not talking about the Revolutionary War at that point, he had jumped to the war of 1812 and then jumped to the Civil War and then WWI

At exactly what time in the video I just posted does he say what the op's link says.

The Op uses DEAD STATE...........LOL

Start watching about 43:30....it's within the next minute.

Something is missing. There is a part taken out. He's talking about Cornwallis then something is missing and he's talking about the Battle of Fort McHenry which has nothing to Do with the Revolutionary war. That's the was of 1812 and the writing of the Star Spangled banner. When I heard it live there was not this missing minute or so.

There is nothing missing, he was jumping from war to war, he spoke of the Civil War right after his bit about the Star Spangled banner.

but he did very clearly say airport.

It was just a funny mistake, but the true fun is watching his minions cover for him and defend him as if he is incapable of making an error.

At exactly what time in the video I just posted does he say what the op's link says.

The Op uses DEAD STATE...........LOL

Start watching about 43:30....it's within the next minute.

Something is missing. There is a part taken out. He's talking about Cornwallis then something is missing and he's talking about the Battle of Fort McHenry which has nothing to Do with the Revolutionary war. That's the was of 1812 and the writing of the Star Spangled banner. When I heard it live there was not this missing minute or so.

There is nothing missing, he was jumping from war to war, he spoke of the Civil War right after his bit about the Star Spangled banner.

but he did very clearly say airport.

It was just a funny mistake, but the true fun is watching his minions cover for him and defend him as if he is incapable of making an error.

I didn't. He clearly misspoke, but Obama did that too. Obama once referred to "Austrian" as a language.

So what, it happens

57 states.

Speaking "Austrian"

With post like this you do two things. First you show how alike Trump and Obama are. But more so, you show how alike the the followers of the two men are.

57 states.

Speaking "Austrian"

With post like this you do two things. First you show how alike Trump and Obama are. But more so, you show how alike the the followers of the two men are.

They're alike in that they're both human and all humans--especially those who have to speak a lot--will misspeak. My students laughed when I called "Stack of chairs" a "Chack of stairs" and insisted on calling it that for the rest of the year. My teacher FB feed is full of other teacher misspeaks that are a little more spicy shall we say--glad mine wasn't. Like I said. If you speak a lot, you WILL misspeak. So what.

He most likely meant ports.... The ones in all 57 states.

Jo

He was looking at the teleprompter during that part of the speech, and yes, and it most likely said "ports" and he misread it. However, the same sentence also mentioned the Battle of Fort McHenry which was the War of 1812, so it's certainly possible that the speech writer/teleprompter actually had the word airport. It was an hour-long speech, and like anyone giving a long speech, he's relying on a teleprompter as nobody can commit a speech of that length to memory--especially since it likely wasn't finalized until that day, and he has more important things to do than spend the majority of the day rehearsing a speech to commit it to memory. It was one very minor misstatement in an otherwise fact-intensive and historically relevant speech that was well delivered.

It's sad, but not unexpected, that the deranged leftists pour over every word of his speeches looking for the slightest mistake so they can turn it into the main talking point for the next 48 hours. And it's particularly sad and petty that they do it in an effort to undermine the importance of the underlying message in speeches marking events that were historically monumental for freedom and liberty, like the 75th Anniversary of D-Day, and the birthday of our nation's independence from tyranny and oppression.

He most likely meant ports.... The ones in all 57 states.

Jo

He was looking at the teleprompter during that part of the speech, and yes, and it most likely said "ports" and he misread it. However, the same sentence also mentioned the Battle of Fort McHenry which was the War of 1812, so it's certainly possible that the speech writer/teleprompter actually had the word airport. It was an hour-long speech, and like anyone giving a long speech, he's relying on a teleprompter as nobody can commit a speech of that length to memory--especially since it likely wasn't finalized until that day, and he has more important things to do than spend the majority of the day rehearsing a speech to commit it to memory. It was one very minor misstatement in an otherwise fact-intensive and historically relevant speech that was well delivered.

It's sad, but not unexpected, that the deranged leftists pour over every word of his speeches looking for the slightest mistake so they can turn it into the main talking point for the next 48 hours. And it's particularly sad and petty that they do it in an effort to undermine the importance of the underlying message in speeches marking events that were historically monumental for freedom and liberty, like the 75th Anniversary of D-Day, and the birthday of our nation's independence from tyranny and oppression.

They're so foolish that while they're busy straining out gnats, they don't realize that if and when the camel DOES come along, no one will be paying attention to them anymore. They've figuratively required smelling salts and fainting couches for so many things, everyone has tuned them out.

Dumb. Predictable, but dumb.

57 states.

Speaking "Austrian"

They're alike in that they're both human and all humans--especially those who have to speak a lot--will misspeak. My students laughed when I called "Stack of chairs" a "Chack of stairs" and insisted on calling it that for the rest of the year. My teacher FB feed is full of other teacher misspeaks that are a little more spicy shall we say--glad mine wasn't. Like I said. If you speak a lot, you WILL misspeak. So what.

you are the exception to the Trump followers, not the norm. Read the rest of this thread, most cannot even bring themselves to admit it is possible for Trump to make an error. The Obama followers were the same way, nothing was ever his fault.

both sides are a danger to the country

57 states.

Speaking "Austrian"

you are the exception to the Trump followers, not the norm. Read the rest of this thread, most cannot even bring themselves to admit it is possible for Trump to make an error. The Obama followers were the same way, nothing was ever his fault.

both sides are a danger to the country

I don't know about "danger to the country"---I think that's overstating it. And I don't know that I'm an exception either. Maybe on the forum, not in reality

You're right of course, but how "healthy" is your response to the "58 states" comment? [I had/have no problem with it]
Obama obviously simply misspoke. Itā€™s not like you actually believe he thought what he said was true. Donā€™t pretend otherwise. More importantly, Trump says stupid things on a daily basis and Obama didnā€™t even come close to his level of stupidity.

You dumb ass Zealot Tard....

Obozo wouldnā€™t make a pimple on Trumpā€™s ass when it comes to smarts...

Obozo never did shit other than agitate as a ā€œcommunity organizerā€

Obozo knew how to manipulate guilt ridden Whites.

If obozo were White, we wouldnā€™t even know his name.

You're right of course, but how "healthy" is your response to the "58 states" comment? [I had/have no problem with it]
Obama obviously simply misspoke. Itā€™s not like you actually believe he thought what he said was true. Donā€™t pretend otherwise. More importantly, Trump says stupid things on a daily basis and Obama didnā€™t even come close to his level of stupidity.

Yea, Obama ā€œmisspokeā€ a lot during his tenure..... probably moreso than any other President in history. That is born out of he is also the President with the least amount of personal accountability.

I remember studying the Battle of BWI

Donald Trump trips up on history in 4th of July speech, mentions airports during Revolutionary War

In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief. The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown.

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocketā€™s red glare it had nothing but victory. And when dawn came, their star-spangled banner waved defiant."

Forum List

Back