Trump leads independents by 11 points following indictments and mugshot, garners 20 percent of blacks.

Don’t look now, but former President Donald Trump has opened up a massive lead among independents against President Joe Biden, 43 percent to 32 percent, in the latest Economist-YouGov poll take Aug. 26 to Aug. 29, following the four indictments against him by New York City prosecutors, Special Counsel Jack Smith and Fulton County, Ga. prosecutors.

That’s an improvement from Aug. 12 to Aug. 15 when Trump led among independents 32 percent to 25 percent in the Economist-YouGov poll.

BJ - Independents will continue to break for The Republican Candidate whoever it ends up being, to escape the Biden/Democrat disaster.

If the Republican Party pulls 20% of the AA vote the Democrat party withers on the vine.

Stupidity doesn't know race.

What you are missing is...four, five, six states will decide the election in 2024.

Dems crow about 81 million votes...but President Trump fell short of electoral victory by less than 44,000 votes.

Yes and Trump won by a electoral college landslide in 2016 because he won all 5 swing states against Hillary.

But he barely won all 5.

And he lost the popular vote. Hardly a landslide.

One of Trump's first lies was that more people went to his inaugeration than went to Obama's.

Trump’s numbers against Biden aren’t exclusive to the WSJ poll. Polls conducted at the end of August by the Economist/YouGov, Morning Consult, Emerson, and the Messenger/HarrisX show Biden up by a single percentage point or Trump leading the race. With the latest polls factored into the RCP average, Biden stands at 44.7% to Trump’s 44.0%.
Trump has to win all 5 swing states. He won't win my state Michigan. So that means he won't win.

Unless you think he's going to win all 5 like he did in 2016, against Hillary.

PA, MI, WI, NH, AZ, GA

Trump will lose at least four of the six.
My bad. 6. He needs to win all 6. And I"m not even sure Trump's going to in Texas. Texas' big cities are all Democratically run shit holes. We may actually flip this state.

Especially with so my Trump supporters being in prison until after the election is over

More than 70 Texans have been charged in connection with the 2021 U.S. Capitol riots​

Texas Contributed More Than Just Rioters to the January 6 Insurrection​

Our leaders aided and abetted Donald Trump’s attempts to overturn the election more than those in any other state.

Texas needs to be kicked out of the union.
1694028835996.png

Not my president. I've refused to recognize the usurper's authority for the last three years, and I'm not going to start now.

I don't care if he stands on his head and farts out the entire musical score from Gilbert and Sullivan's H.M.S. Pinafore. Joe Biden will always be the Resident in Chief.
Oh he is your President all right.

Not my president. I've refused to recognize the usurper's authority for the last three years, and I'm not going to start now.

I don't care if he stands on his head and farts out the entire musical score from Gilbert and Sullivan's H.M.S. Pinafore. Joe Biden will always be the Resident in Chief.
Pretty much how I felt about the orange bag O' shit.

My bad. 6. He needs to win all 6. And I"m not even sure Trump's going to in Texas. Texas' big cities are all Democratically run shit holes. We may actually flip this state.

Especially with so my Trump supporters being in prison until after the election is over

More than 70 Texans have been charged in connection with the 2021 U.S. Capitol riots​

Texas Contributed More Than Just Rioters to the January 6 Insurrection​

Our leaders aided and abetted Donald Trump’s attempts to overturn the election more than those in any other state.

Based on my long experience with Texans, they are more stubborn than they are dumb. They will go for Trump.

Forum List

Back