Trump leads independents by 11 points following indictments and mugshot, garners 20 percent of blacks.

When aren't you?
Did he not pardon Kwami? Oh forgive me. Maybe he just commuted his sentence. Whatever. Why would he do that to a criminal like Kwami? The definition of a swamp creature. Why's trump pardoning thugs like that? Or Roger Stone? It's weird Trump pardons a black Democrat like Kwami and then pardons Roger Stone who then becomes Trumps go to guy between Trump and Proud Boys/Oath Keepers.

Am I lying?

Did he not pardon Kwami? Oh forgive me. Maybe he just commuted his sentence. Whatever. Why would he do that to a criminal like Kwami? The definition of a swamp creature. Why's trump pardoning thugs like that? Or Roger Stone? It's weird Trump pardons a black Democrat like Kwami and then pardons Roger Stone who then becomes Trumps go to guy between Trump and Proud Boys/Oath Keepers.

Am I lying?

You can't help yourself

Don’t look now, but former President Donald Trump has opened up a massive lead among independents against President Joe Biden, 43 percent to 32 percent, in the latest Economist-YouGov poll take Aug. 26 to Aug. 29, following the four indictments against him by New York City prosecutors, Special Counsel Jack Smith and Fulton County, Ga. prosecutors.

That’s an improvement from Aug. 12 to Aug. 15 when Trump led among independents 32 percent to 25 percent in the Economist-YouGov poll.

BJ - Independents will continue to break for The Republican Candidate whoever it ends up being, to escape the Biden/Democrat disaster.

If the Republican Party pulls 20% of the AA vote the Democrat party withers on the vine.

one of the reasons the left are contemplating using the 14th amendment to keep him off ballots ! the left is afraid .heres a suitable color for leftists like you to make hats .

1694021782725.png

Last edited:
Polls are designed for one thing only - to make stolen elections look legitimate.

The people who don't want to rape children need to figure out how to manufacture ballots, not votes. Fuck votes. It's all about BALLOTS. Both digital and paper.

Prove you care and you're competent.... make Trump win by 150 million votes.... carry all 57 states.... obviously some of the states will have names we're not familiar with.... like Trumpistan.... where is it? Who knows, google it.

Otherwise let's get this fucking divorce over with.

texit.jpg

They are well aware that they can not defeat him.
That's why they went to the extreme measure taken in 2020.

If the 14th amendment can make him ineligible to run, I say use it. Why not? It's constitutional.

Don't forget when Trump was president that his own team thought about using the 25th amendment to remove him from office. His own team! And you want him back?

Am I lying?
Thug?

Racist much?

Trump enjoys strong support among Republicans. The general election could be a different story​

And did you read your own story?

“In a hypothetical 2024 general election contest, Biden (47%) and Trump (46%) are closely matched, among registered voters, nationally. Trump (48%) is +8 points over Biden (40%) among independents,” the poll results read.

The survey, which gathered opinions from 1,220 U.S. adults

Honestly, unless the poll was taken in the swing states, who gives a fuck?

A representative for Marist Poll did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The National Desk (TND) Thursday.
What you are missing is...four, five, six states will decide the election in 2024.

Dems crow about 81 million votes...but President Trump fell short of electoral victory by less than 44,000 votes.

Don’t look now, but former President Donald Trump has opened up a massive lead among independents against President Joe Biden, 43 percent to 32 percent, in the latest Economist-YouGov poll take Aug. 26 to Aug. 29, following the four indictments against him by New York City prosecutors, Special Counsel Jack Smith and Fulton County, Ga. prosecutors.

That’s an improvement from Aug. 12 to Aug. 15 when Trump led among independents 32 percent to 25 percent in the Economist-YouGov poll.

BJ - Independents will continue to break for The Republican Candidate whoever it ends up being, to escape the Biden/Democrat disaster.

If the Republican Party pulls 20% of the AA vote the Democrat party withers on the vine.

^^^

NEW: Trump’s Poll Numbers Against Biden Shock Legacy Media​

Former President Donald Trump, who has been indicted four times this year, is once again shocking legacy media outlets as he polls in a statistical tie with President Joe Biden.​

The latest polls on a hypothetical rematch between Biden and Trump show Trump gaining ground in the past two weeks, closing the gap to just seven-tenths of a percentage point, according to the Real Clear Politics average. The latest poll from The Wall Street Journal stunned legacy news anchors and commentators, showing Biden and Trump in a dead heat at 46% each.

“It is kind of shocking in a way that despite all of the baggage that Donald Trump carries, he’s tied with Joe Biden right now,” ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos commented on the poll.

“With every passing month, with every new indictment, Donald Trump seems to be consolidating his control over the Republican Party,” Stephanopoulos added.

The WSJ poll was also a cause for concern for Biden, showing that two-thirds of Democrats believe the president is too old to run for re-election. Voters strongly disapprove of the way Biden is handling the economy, inflation, border security, and dealing with China, according to the poll. Meanwhile, Trump scored higher ratings than Biden on being “mentally
up for the job,” having “a vision for the future,” and “has a strong record of accomplishments as president.” Biden received better marks than Trump on honesty and being “a likable person.”

Former Democratic Party Chair Donna Brazile was also alarmed by the WSJ survey, telling Stephanopoulos, “When I looked at that recent poll, the Wall Street Journal, I said, ‘this could keep me up at night.’”

Trump’s numbers against Biden aren’t exclusive to the WSJ poll. Polls conducted at the end of August by the Economist/YouGov, Morning Consult, Emerson, and the Messenger/HarrisX show Biden up by a single percentage point or Trump leading the race. With the latest polls factored into the RCP average, Biden stands at 44.7% to Trump’s 44.0%.

Forum List

Back