Trump leads when polls not skewed!

the only thing i would think is how fking ashamed I was of people voting for a murderer for president of the US. I'd be greatly ashamed of my countrypeople. greatly. morals would no longer mean anything. It's the moral's piece here of a loser murderer.
But you won't think about the *exact* same laughably inept claims by your ilk that the polls were 'skewed' against republicans.

Even when the creator of 'skewedpolls.com' admitted that his assumptions were wrong:

'Unskewed' Pollster: 'Nate Silver Was Right, And I Was Wrong'

"I think it was much more in the Democratic direction than most people predicted," Chambers said. "But those assumptions — my assumptions — were wrong."

And the post election analysis of the polling showed that it was overwhelming bias *in favor* of republicans. Not against them.

fivethirtyeight-1110-accuracy2012-1-blog480.png

But this time its different, huh?

And it shows Internet polls are the most.accurate..hmmmmm

No it doens't. The most accurate polling method was Live Phone.
Sitting at number 1.

And you're just completely abandoning the fact that the 'skewed polls' claim is just the same rewarmed dogshit from 2012?

Completely ignoring the fact that those claims were laughably wrong?

And completely ignoring the fact that the overwhelming majority of polling agencies (19 of 23) skewed to the right.....in explicit contradiction of your 'depressing the vote' narrative?

If so.....damn. That was easy.

Average the internet and live phone..Internet is waaaay better using your own numbers.

So much for your 'they depress the vote' horseshit. You won't touch that with a 10 foot pole.

Nor will you acknowledge the laughably inaccurate record of the 'unskewed polls' from last election.

Nor will you acknowledge that the polls were biased overwhelmingly *in favor* of republicans. Not against them.

Keep those eyes screwed shut. It won't matter come November.

No the polls are shit I agree.....and they were skewed to Romney........according to u our chart....but it also shows Internet polls as the most accurate

But you won't think about the *exact* same laughably inept claims by your ilk that the polls were 'skewed' against republicans.

Even when the creator of 'skewedpolls.com' admitted that his assumptions were wrong:

And the post election analysis of the polling showed that it was overwhelming bias *in favor* of republicans. Not against them.

Sitting at number 1.

And you're just completely abandoning the fact that the 'skewed polls' claim is just the same rewarmed dogshit from 2012?

And completely ignoring the fact that the overwhelming majority of polling agencies (19 of 23) skewed to the right.....in explicit contradiction of your 'depressing the vote' narrative?

Average the internet and live phone..Internet is waaaay better using your own numbers.

So much for your 'they depress the vote' horseshit. You won't touch that with a 10 foot pole.

Nor will you acknowledge the laughably inaccurate record of the 'unskewed polls' from last election.

Nor will you acknowledge that the polls were biased overwhelmingly *in favor* of republicans. Not against them.

No the polls are shit I agree.....and they were skewed to Romney........

No, most were quite accurate. So where is your 'the polls were depressing the vote' nonsense?

And of course, the 'skewed polls' dogshit from 2012 turned out to be laughably, comically wrong. With even the creator of 'Unskewedpolls.com' acknowledging that Nate Silver was right and he was wrong.

Care to take a look at what Nate Silver is projecting *this* election?

I strongly urge you to check the electoral math.

That is true...but they use polls to try and depress turnout.

Nope. They don't.
sure they do, why else have them?

Why do we need to know what a group of 3000 think ahead of an election? It is a liberal thingy.

Because polling has an impressive record of predicting the outcome of elections.

With every candidate who leads in the polls at this point in the election winning the popular vote in the last 16 of 16 elections.

With Nate Silver calling the 2012 election with near perfection. Calling the popular vote within 2%, calling 50 of 50 States perfectly, calling every congressional race, calling every senate race save one.

If polling has no accuracy, how did Nate manage this stunning feat of accuracy?

Tea Leaves?

Sitting at number 1.

No the polls are shit I agree.....and they were skewed to Romney........according to u our chart....but it also shows Internet polls as the most accurate

No, it showed that most polls were quite accurate. And the most accurate poll used Live Phone.

I ask again, where is your 'depress the vote' horseshit? What of all the 'skewed polls' claims in 2012 being blithering nonsense? What of the polls being predominantly biased *toward* republicans, rather than against them?

You.....you do realize that simply ignoring all of the evidence contradicting you and refusing to discuss doesn't magically make it disappear.

We can still see it all. You understand that, right?

thank you, bucky. it still does not say how the UAS panel was originally chose. was it by online surveys?

What was interesting is that the opinions seem to align with RCP odds: about 4 of 5 believe Clinton will win.

Sitting at number 1.

No, it showed that most polls were quite accurate. And the most accurate poll used Live Phone.

I ask again, where is your 'depress the vote' horseshit? What of all the 'skewed polls' claims in 2012 being blithering nonsense? What of the polls being predominantly biased *toward* republicans, rather than against them?

You.....you do realize that simply ignoring all of the evidence contradicting you and refusing to discuss doesn't magically make it disappear.

the naysayers simply believe that the data is not predictive within the margin of error without looking at the polling technology or the selective sample characteristics

the far right always believes what it wants to believe and accuses everyone else of lying

Sitting at number 1.

the naysayers simply believe that the data is not predictive within the margin of error without looking at the polling technology or the selective sample characteristics

the far right always believes what it wants to believe and accuses everyone else of lying
laugh460.jpg

Odium will just switch to a bleating whine about how the 'election was stolen'.

You can't get these people to acknowledge reality, evidence, reason, any of it. They'll just fold it all into another conspiracy.

As anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy....becomes part of it.
the only thing i would think is how fking ashamed I was of people voting for a murderer for president of the US. I'd be greatly ashamed of my countrypeople. greatly. morals would no longer mean anything. It's the moral's piece here of a loser murderer.

"I think it was much more in the Democratic direction than most people predicted," Chambers said. "But those assumptions — my assumptions — were wrong."

Sitting at number 1.

Relook those numbers and tell us which way they generally lean.

I have a list of 58 far righties who I think will run away and never be seen again after election day.

thank you, bucky. it still does not say how the UAS panel was originally chose. was it by online surveys?

What was interesting is that the opinions seem to align with RCP odds: about 4 of 5 believe Clinton will win.

True and it conforms with my theory that polls are used to depress turnout.
So just vote people don't believe this crap in the media.

True and it conforms with my theory that polls are used to depress turnout.
So just vote people don't believe this crap in the media.

How? You've never been able to even explain your theory, let alone factually support it.

How do polls that *favor* republicans depress the vote?

Sitting at number 1.

Internet margin - 1.37
Live phone- 1.93

Internet margin is smaller therefore more accurate.

Sitting at number 1.

Internet margin - 1.37
Live phone- 1.93

How do 19 of 23 polling agencies having a bias toward republicans 'depress the vote'?

Why would the 'skewed poll' schtick have any more value this election, than it did in 2012 when it was laughably wrong?

Sitting at number 1.

Internet margin - 1.37
Live phone- 1.93

How do 19 of 23 polling agencies having a bias toward republicans 'depress the vote'?

Why would the 'skewed poll' schtick have any more value this election, than it did in 2012 when it was laughably wrong?

Look at the party samples........it matters

Skewed polls just try to take into account that Dems cheat whenever they can; it's a way of showing the non-living, Illegal Aliens, multiple voters and destroying votes for the opponent in Big Cities in Swing States, so yeah, its legitimate sampling method

Sitting at number 1.

Internet margin - 1.37
Live phone- 1.93

Look at the party samples........it matters

As the unskewedpolls.com guy admitted...it really doesn't. As the polls accurately reflected the actual electorate. When there are more people self identifying as democrats in the polls.....there are more people voting for democrats during the actual election.

....Chambers' method of "unskewing" polls involved re-weighting the sample to match what he believed the electorate would look like, in terms of party identification. He thought the electorate would lean more Republican when mainstream pollsters routinely found samples that leaned Democratic.

But as it turned out, the pollsters were right — self-identified Democrats outnumbered Republicans by 6% in election exit polls.

You're falling for the *exact* same nonsense argument that failed so epically in 2012. And you can't explain why this year would be any different than last election.

Nor can you even explain conceptually how the polling 'depresses the vote'. Especially when 19 of 23 polling agencies has a bias for republicans.

Skewed polls just try to take into account that Dems cheat whenever they can; it's a way of showing the non-living, Illegal Aliens, multiple voters and destroying votes for the opponent in Big Cities in Swing States, so yeah, its legitimate sampling method

Unskewedpolls.com tried the same process that your ilk are trying now: they 'adjust' the polls to match what they think the electorate should be. Rather than what it actually is.

And as 2012 demonstrated.......that's wildly incompetent.

Unskewedpolls.com tried the same process that your ilk are trying now: they 'adjust' the polls to match what they think the electorate should be. Rather than what it actually is.

2012 where Dems blatantly destroyed any non-Obama votes in 59 precincts in Philly?

Ok we get it, we're wrong, we'll see in Nov.

Forum List

Back