Trump leads when polls not skewed!

View attachment 86123

Each day's poll respondents are a subset of the UAS election panel, roughly 3000 U.S. citizens who were randomly recruited from among all households in the United States. Respondents are asked three predictive questions: What is the percent chance that (1) you will vote in the presidential election? (2) you will vote for Clinton, Trump, or someone else? and (3) Clinton, Trump or someone else will win?

Results are weighted to match demographic characteristics, such as race and gender, from the U.S. Census Current Population Survey, and are aligned to the 2012 presidential election outcome using self-reported votes in that election.

These charts are updated daily (just after midnight) with an average of all of the prior week's responses. The Daybreak Poll began on July 4, 2016, and will run through the November election. It is being conducted in partnership with the Jesse M. Unruh Institute of Politics and the Los Angeles Times. For more information about the survey's methods and to download the source data please visit The USC Dornsife / LA Times Presidential Election "Daybreak" Poll | Understanding America Study.

Now since this poll doesn't tell us how many of the 3,000 were democrats or GOP, we can use the study done by HuffPollster, which aggregates hundreds of polls across nearly 100 different pollsters, finds that averaging across 2016 polls, 34.8 percent of Americans identify as Democrats and 28.7 percent identify as Republicans—roughly a six-point Democratic advantage. This is very similar to the CBS poll’s partisan composition. Democrats maintain this advantage even among the national electorate.
HuffPollster finds on average that among likely voters 38 percent are Democrats and 32.9 percent are Republicans—a 5.1-point Democratic advantage.
No, The Polls Aren’t Biased. Clinton Really Is Leading Trump

So if as the above study of 100 different pollsters Democrats have a 5.1% advantage, Trump is WINNING by subtracting 5.1% from Hillary's 44% and you have Trump 43.4% and Hillary's 39%!
Preaching to idiots won't change their mind. I take great pleasure knowing the tears and gnashing of teeth that's to come when Trump wins

Speaking of 'preaching to idiots'....there's something about this 'the polls are skewed' schtick that sounds really familiar. I've heard it somewhere before........give me a minute....Almost have it.

Ah, yes! 2012

Romney winner Polls were biased!!!!

Which turned out to be laughably dogshit.

Obama will lose Big Time per Washington Post Polling data!!!

Also dogshit...

PLEASE!!! Don't change the POLLING DATA!!

Dogshit, too. Noticing the pattern yet?

If the Polls are "Skewed"

Can I get a 'Dog'? Can I get a 'Shit, Shit, Shit'?

But this time its different, huh? Did you guys learn *nothing* from 2012?
so you're confirming the story, thanks,

Nope. I'm citing the *exact* same claims made by your ilk in 2012. Which turned out to be a steaming pile of dogshit come election day.

'Unskewed' Pollster: 'Nate Silver Was Right, And I Was Wrong'

But like a dog returning to that tasty patch of anti-freeze on the garage floor, here you are again, lapping away at the same hapless nonsense.

Good luck with that.
dude, you sound fking desperate. keep telling yourself. keep telling yourself. don't stop, you might jump,

View attachment 86123

Each day's poll respondents are a subset of the UAS election panel, roughly 3000 U.S. citizens who were randomly recruited from among all households in the United States. Respondents are asked three predictive questions: What is the percent chance that (1) you will vote in the presidential election? (2) you will vote for Clinton, Trump, or someone else? and (3) Clinton, Trump or someone else will win?

Results are weighted to match demographic characteristics, such as race and gender, from the U.S. Census Current Population Survey, and are aligned to the 2012 presidential election outcome using self-reported votes in that election.

These charts are updated daily (just after midnight) with an average of all of the prior week's responses. The Daybreak Poll began on July 4, 2016, and will run through the November election. It is being conducted in partnership with the Jesse M. Unruh Institute of Politics and the Los Angeles Times. For more information about the survey's methods and to download the source data please visit The USC Dornsife / LA Times Presidential Election "Daybreak" Poll | Understanding America Study.

Now since this poll doesn't tell us how many of the 3,000 were democrats or GOP, we can use the study done by HuffPollster, which aggregates hundreds of polls across nearly 100 different pollsters, finds that averaging across 2016 polls, 34.8 percent of Americans identify as Democrats and 28.7 percent identify as Republicans—roughly a six-point Democratic advantage. This is very similar to the CBS poll’s partisan composition. Democrats maintain this advantage even among the national electorate.
HuffPollster finds on average that among likely voters 38 percent are Democrats and 32.9 percent are Republicans—a 5.1-point Democratic advantage.

So if as the above study of 100 different pollsters Democrats have a 5.1% advantage, Trump is WINNING by subtracting 5.1% from Hillary's 44% and you have Trump 43.4% and Hillary's 39%!
Preaching to idiots won't change their mind. I take great pleasure knowing the tears and gnashing of teeth that's to come when Trump wins
I also hope YOU will be around here the day after the election....I will enjoy your presence then very much.

Odium will just switch to a bleating whine about how the 'election was stolen'.

You can't get these people to acknowledge reality, evidence, reason, any of it. They'll just fold it all into another conspiracy.

As anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy....becomes part of it.

View attachment 86123

I also hope YOU will be around here the day after the election....I will enjoy your presence then very much.
as we will you and yours when the votes are actually votes. funny eh?

View attachment 86123

Speaking of 'preaching to idiots'....there's something about this 'the polls are skewed' schtick that sounds really familiar. I've heard it somewhere before........give me a minute....Almost have it.

Ah, yes! 2012

Also dogshit...

Nope. I'm citing the *exact* same claims made by your ilk in 2012. Which turned out to be a steaming pile of dogshit come election day.

But like a dog returning to that tasty patch of anti-freeze on the garage floor, here you are again, lapping away at the same hapless nonsense.

Good luck with that.
dude, you sound fking desperate.

I think you may be projecting. You sound like you're trying to desperately avoid history.

Me, I'm just quoting history.

View attachment 86123

You can't get these people to acknowledge reality, evidence, reason, any of it. They'll just fold it all into another conspiracy.

the only thing i would think is how fking ashamed I was of people voting for a murderer for president of the US. I'd be greatly ashamed of my countrypeople. greatly. morals would no longer mean anything. It's the moral's piece here of a loser murderer.

Yo, at the moment, there is limited general-election polling that includes Johnson.

It will take some maneuvering, but Gary Johnson can make the difference. Among Republicans who support Trump, there’s a lot of concern that Gary Johnson will win enough Republican votes to swing close states to the Democrats. But there’s a way Trump can use Johnson to take states away from Hillary.

In fact, with the right approach, Trump can deny Hillary any chance of wining the Electoral College. And remember: If no candidate has a majority in the Electoral College, the election goes to the House of Representatives, where each state delegation has one vote. Of those delegations, 32 are majority-Republican, 15 are majority-Democratic, and three are tied. I can see Trump smiling all the way to the White House, after it is scrubbed down, and cleaned!!!
trump-apprentice.jpg

"GTP"

Ah, yes! 2012

Also dogshit...

Good luck with that.
dude, you sound fking desperate.

I think you may be projecting. You sound like you're trying to desperately avoid history.

Me, I'm just quoting history.
right while you're typing it right......... what is today? ah yes it isn't november and unless you win the lottery tomorrow, you predict badly. but I do laugh at your effort to will a victory.

View attachment 86123

the only thing i would think is how fking ashamed I was of people voting for a murderer for president of the US. I'd be greatly ashamed of my countrypeople. greatly. morals would no longer mean anything. It's the moral's piece here of a loser murderer.
But you won't think about the *exact* same laughably inept claims by your ilk that the polls were 'skewed' against republicans.

Even when the creator of 'skewedpolls.com' admitted that his assumptions were wrong:

"I think it was much more in the Democratic direction than most people predicted," Chambers said. "But those assumptions — my assumptions — were wrong."

And the post election analysis of the polling showed that it was overwhelming bias *in favor* of republicans. Not against them.

fivethirtyeight-1110-accuracy2012-1-blog480.png

But this time its different, huh?

JC456 is angry, desperate, and hoping against hope. He knows it is piling up on the Trump Campaign. After Red Donnie's loss, he will say the election was stolen and refuse to look into the mirror as well millions of others like JC456 and accept their collective fault: that they were several steps down, not a cut above.

Read this statement carefully, people. "The USC Dornsife/LA Times Presidential Election "Daybreak" Poll is part of the ongoing Understanding America Study: (UAS) at the University of Southern California’s (USC) Dornsife Center for Economic and Social Research, in partnership with the Jesse M. Unruh Institute of Politics and the Los Angeles Times. Every day, we invite one-seventh of the members of the UAS election panel to answer three predictive questions: What is the percent chance that… (1) you will vote in the presidential election? (2) you will vote for Clinton, Trump, or someone else? and (3) Clinton, Trump or someone else will win? As their answers come in, we update the charts daily (just after midnight) with an average of all of the prior week’s responses. To find out more about what lies behind the vote, each week we also ask respondents one or two extra questions about their preferences and values. The team responsible for the USC Dornsife/LA Times Presidential Election Poll four years ago developed the successful RAND Continuous Presidential Election Poll, which was based on the same methodology."

It means the UAS polled are drawn from the same 3000 people, 1/7th of them. One, we do not how the people were entered into the UAS, and even better, the link to Understand America Study above is broken.

healthmyths, of course, comes up with a mysterious poll, the web site of which is broken.

Still can't find sources or fact?
Are you stupid or lazy?
Don't worry I gotcha, I always have sources and facts!

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

JC456 is angry, desperate, and hoping against hope. He knows it is piling up on the Trump Campaign. After Red Donnie's loss, he will say the election was stolen and refuse to look into the mirror as well millions of others like JC456 and accept their collective fault: that they were several steps down, not a cut above.
I am? How many threads about hillary have I made? Oh yeah one. How many for you bunch of losers, tens upon tens about trump. So I let the factual data on thread count prove my point of your willing behavior in here. Let me take a moment and laugh :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yo, at the moment, there is limited general-election polling that includes Johnson.

It will take some maneuvering, but Gary Johnson can make the difference. Among Republicans who support Trump, there’s a lot of concern that Gary Johnson will win enough Republican votes to swing close states to the Democrats. But there’s a way Trump can use Johnson to take states away from Hillary.

In fact, with the right approach, Trump can deny Hillary any chance of wining the Electoral College. And remember: If no candidate has a majority in the Electoral College, the election goes to the House of Representatives, where each state delegation has one vote. Of those delegations, 32 are majority-Republican, 15 are majority-Democratic, and three are tied. I can see Trump smiling all the way to the White House, after it is scrubbed down, and cleaned!!!
trump-apprentice.jpg

"GTP"

And in virtually every poll where Johnson is included.....Trump fairs far worse.

Sigh....you can't fix stupid.

View attachment 86123

But you won't think about the *exact* same laughably inept claims by your ilk that the polls were 'skewed' against republicans.

Even when the creator of 'skewedpolls.com' admitted that his assumptions were wrong:

"I think it was much more in the Democratic direction than most people predicted," Chambers said. "But those assumptions — my assumptions — were wrong."

And the post election analysis of the polling showed that it was overwhelming bias *in favor* of republicans. Not against them.

And it shows Internet polls are the most.accurate..hmmmmm

You obviously don't know the term "statistical weighting", what it is or how its function is mathematically applied to things such as political polls or you would never have written that simplistic and uninformed last sentence, above, in your post!

No it doens't. The most accurate polling method was Live Phone.
Sitting at number 1.

And you're just completely abandoning the fact that the 'skewed polls' claim is just the same rewarmed dogshit from 2012?

Completely ignoring the fact that those claims were laughably wrong?

And completely ignoring the fact that the overwhelming majority of polling agencies (19 of 23) skewed to the right.....in explicit contradiction of your 'depressing the vote' narrative?

If so.....damn. That was easy.

Sitting at number 1.

And you're just completely abandoning the fact that the 'skewed polls' claim is just the same rewarmed dogshit from 2012?

And completely ignoring the fact that the overwhelming majority of polling agencies (19 of 23) skewed to the right.....in explicit contradiction of your 'depressing the vote' narrative?

Average the internet and live phone..Internet is waaaay better using your own numbers.

Sitting at number 1.

Average the internet and live phone..Internet is waaaay better using your own numbers.

So much for your 'they depress the vote' horseshit. You won't touch that with a 10 foot pole.

Nor will you acknowledge the laughably inaccurate record of the 'unskewed polls' from last election.

Nor will you acknowledge that the polls were biased overwhelmingly *in favor* of republicans. Not against them.

Keep those eyes screwed shut. It won't matter come November.

Forum List

Back