Trump lets 11yr old cut grass at the WH *vid*

ahmed-mohamed-muslim-clock-bomb-boy-hoax-scam-jihad-obama.jpg
First the classmates should have beaten his ass to a pulp...then deport the little bastard

You are also a little short on declaring him an entrepreneur..Did the kid take on great financial risk to mow the grass? I don't think so..

I would have charged a couple hundred if I were that kid. America is all about the buck...the poor kid will learn it soon enough.

I would have charged a couple hundred if I were that kid. America is all about the buck...the poor kid will learn it soon enough.
Yep, I made three dollars for every lawn I mowed in the neighborhood when I was 12...One day I made twelve dollars, I thought I was rich..

Wonderful story! Good for that kid and good for Trump to personally thank the kid. That kid is gonna get a lot of work!!

You are also a little short on declaring him an entrepreneur..Did the kid take on great financial risk to mow the grass? I don't think so..

Well, he had to go to the White House that must have cost something. Gas, mower, etc. all cost money. There was no guarantee he would make the news or meet Trump. He took the risk and will probably get a lot of work now. For a lot of kids, just getting off their ass is a cost.

Well, he had to go to the White House that must have cost something. Gas, mower, etc. all cost money. There was no guarantee he would make the news or meet Trump. He took the risk and will probably get a lot of work now. For a lot of kids, just getting of their ass is a cost.
I tell my kids to enjoy their time as kids, because after it's over they have 45-50 years of work in front of them...I had to work my childhood away to help support the family......No fun..

Well, he had to go to the White House that must have cost something. Gas, mower, etc. all cost money. There was no guarantee he would make the news or meet Trump. He took the risk and will probably get a lot of work now. For a lot of kids, just getting of their ass is a cost.
I tell my kids to enjoy their time as kids, because after it's over they have 45-50 years of work in front of them...I had to work my childhood away to help support the family......No fun..

You asked if he took financial risk, that is what I was replying to......Your childhood and what you tell your kids is really beside the point.

You asked if he took financial risk, that is what I was replying to......Your childhood and what you tell your kids is really beside the point.
He didn't take a financial risk on running business by mowing a lawn..Sorry, try again..

better not sprain an ankle while the cameras are rolling.
Did they check to see if the kid had all the proper insurance coverage to do the job?

Spoken like an ambulance chasing lawyer.
I am an entrepreneur, and yes, I have to have several types of insurance and license to operate...It's has nothing to do with being a lawyer..

Give me a break. A kid gets to mow the WH lawn and all you can think about is insurance? Typical liberal-leftist thinking, make it as hard as possible for anyone to make a little money. I suppose you now want to tax the shit out of whatever the kid makes to pay for YOUR insurance too.

better not sprain an ankle while the cameras are rolling.
Did they check to see if the kid had all the proper insurance coverage to do the job?

Spoken like an ambulance chasing lawyer.
I am an entrepreneur, and yes, I have to have several types of insurance and license to operate...It's has nothing to do with being a lawyer..

Give me a break. A kid gets to mow the WH lawn and all you can think about is insurance? Typical liberal-leftist thinking, make it as hard as possible for anyone to make a little money. I suppose you now want to tax the shit out of whatever the kid makes to pay for YOUR insurance too.
You never heard of making light on a subject? No, it's all serious business...Work, work, work, don't you ever punch out?

Forum List

Back