Trump lets name of running mate slip......

Trump Cruise, like Trump Air, also filed for bankruptcy...
AP120118021795.jpg

Jesus christ I hope not. I hate that son of a bitch.

Political games and illusions.

Cruz is being nice to get a job on Pennsylvania Avenue. Kind of like a backup plan aye.

Hmmmm.

Shadow 355

Well at least he has a functioning brain. Not like that pick by Obama of Joey Biden.

we are moving on up to the East side

Well at least he has a functioning brain. Not like that pick by Obama of Joey Biden.

we are moving on up to the East side
Wow Steph that is 2/3 complete sentences for 66% success during that post! I'm very proud of you!

Ted Cruz will see his funds drying up as Trump keeps on winning. Donors dont like giving money to people doomed to lose.

I think Trump is a very intelligent man, and he will pick Cruz to be his running mate, despite my dislike of his cowardice.

Trump needs to unite the anti-establishment wing of the party and Cruz would also be his 'plane crash' insurance!

It may be the only way of the two of them avoiding a brokered convention.

Ted Cruz will see his funds drying up as Trump keeps on winning. Donors dont like giving money to people doomed to lose.

So sense Trump is ahead and winning, people will vote for him in the primary; they won't vote for a person lagging behind ( Cruz ) ?

Shadow 355

I think Trump is a very intelligent man, and he will pick Cruz to be his running mate, despite my dislike of his cowardice.

Trump needs to unite the anti-establishment wing of the party and Cruz would also be his 'plane crash' insurance!

I will be so happy when Cruz's funds dry up and I don't have to see his over practiced speeches anymore..
Blah...

images

Forum List

Back