Trump lets name of running mate slip......

I wonder if Christy will get a job?

If he is not the VP pick; he might be so ticked he will leave the Trump campaign .

But right now he is too busy being sweet with Trump.

He was not that great of a Governor and received a lot of criticism

Shadow 355

Trumps the kind of guy that would drop you like a hot potato if you slam him, or lie about him...For sure Cruz will not be his pick..
What about Rubio, he didn't slam Trump too much?

Surgeon General would be awesome.

ROTFL

Shadow 355

The guy can operate on a brain blind folded....he is a medical genius in my opinion

But he is no politician , or remotely close to one .

Not that I was personally biased , him talking with his eyes closed and blinking all the time was a downside for him.

Shadow 355

I would have to be drunk in order to talk on TV like he did...I felt sorry for him, he was so nervous.

Trumps the kind of guy that would drop you like a hot potato if you slam him, or lie about him...For sure Cruz will not be his pick..
What about Rubio, he didn't slam Trump too much?

Hillary slammed Obama pretty well..... And got a cabinet position.

Shadow 355

Trump loves Carson and vice versa. Him waiting for Ben behind the curtain while the others walked by was telling. Trust me Trump/Carson.

I'm the only one saying this for months and months. Book it. USMB do I win an award when I'm right? Even Rush, Hannity, Levin, Medved, etc are clueless on this.

Ben will be given a lot of say on both Education and HC.

Exactly...he would make a excellent Surgeon General..

Attorney General. He was an excellent United States Attorney for New Jersey. Awesome record.

Think about it. He's still young. 50 ish. If he became AG and excelled he could put his troubles from NJ behind him and still run for President down the road.

Last edited:
Trump Cruise, like Trump Air, also filed for bankruptcy...
AP120118021795.jpg

So what's a freaking boat got to do with it.

Trump loves Carson and vice versa. Him waiting for Ben behind the curtain while the others walked by was telling. Trust me Trump/Carson.

I'm the only one saying this for months and months. Book it. USMB do I win an award when I'm right? Even Rush, Hannity, Levin, Medved, etc are clueless on this.

Exactly...he would make a excellent Surgeon General..

Attorney General. He was an excellent United States Attorney for New Jersey. Awesome record.

Think about it. He's still young. 50 ish. If he became AG and excelled he could put his troubles from NJ behind him and still run for President down the road.

Speaking of Texas - what about Rick Perry as a VP ?

lmao

Shadow 355

"Though Palin was to be Trump’s rumored Vice President at first, sources now say that he is looking at two candidates that are currently still in the GOP race: Ted Cruz and Ben Carson. According to Daily Mail, Trump’s "campaign claimed that Trump has “cordial” relationships with both men that are each based on “mutual respect.”

“I like Ted Cruz. I like Dr. Carson,” Trump said recently when he was asked about possible running mates. “They’ve been very supportive of me.”

Donald Trump Taps Two GOP Candidates To Be His Vice President

Shadow 355

Please stop. Bragging is bad enough. Bragging before the fact is unbearably lame.

Ben Carson will not become our Vice President. He will never become a governor or a senator. There is no political future for the man. You have been saying something very stupid for months and months. Congratulations.

Please stop. Bragging is bad enough. Bragging before the fact is unbearably lame.

Ben Carson will not become our Vice President. He will never become a governor or a senator. There is no political future for the man. You have been saying something very stupid for months and months. Congratulations.

Carson - VP =

Trump throwing a rope around Carson supporters to get their votes?

Sarah Palin - VP......... Now that's funny right there.

Shadow 355

Carson - VP =

Shadow 355

What Carson supporters? The handful of nutbags he already got when Carson endorsed him? What....are they planning to vote for Hillary in the general? You guys are so short sighted, it's funny.

Carson - VP =

Shadow 355

What Carson supporters? The handful of nutbags he already got when Carson endorsed him? What....are they planning to vote for Hillary in the general? You guys are so short sighted, it's funny.

It's a common political tactic to steal the opponents supporters .......AND financial backing.

They grow weak while you grow stronger .

Shadow 355

Carson - VP =

Shadow 355

It's a common political tactic to steal the opponents supporters .......AND financial backing.

They grow weak while you grow stronger .

Shadow 355

Please. In this case, Carson had very few supporters and Trump already has any that he could possibly get. None....and I mean none....of those supporters are even considering a switch to Hillary or Bernie. So...Trump gains nothing from naming Carson as his running mate.

Add that to the fact that Carson is a complete train wreck with a microphone in his face....and the idea is simply silly. It will not happen.

One other point......Trump isn't going to get enough delegates to win outright. There will be a contested convention. His getting the nomination is certainly not a given.

Forum List

Back