Trump Lies Again About 19,000 ‘Deleted’ FBI Text Messages

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
The inspector general of the president’s own Justice Department concluded the texts were missing due to technological glitches; 20,000 were recovered.

As President Donald Trump raged against “angry Democrats” in a tweet Saturday, he repeated a lie that 19,000 FBI texts had been deliberately deleted and were missing. More than 20,000 texts lost in a technological glitch were recovered, which was clearly stated in a report early this month by the Office of the Inspector General in Trump’s own Justice Department.

“All Texts Demanded!” Trump tweeted, claiming the “Mueller Angry Democrats” for “recently deleted approximately 19,000 Text messages” between former FBI agent Peter Strzok and his girlfriend, FBI lawyer Lisa Page. “This is a total Obstruction of Justice,” he added.

Strzok was fired in August for derogatory comments about Trump he sent to Page, who resigned in May.

More than 19,000 texts were found to be missing during the investigation into the communication between the two. But the OIG determined that the texts were missing due to technological glitches in the FBI’s data-collection tool and not because of malicious intent. There was “no evidence” that Strzok and Page “attempted to circumvent” the FBI’s data-retention policies, the report concluded.

There was no mention of deliberate deletion by “the Mueller Angry Democrats.”

More than 20,000 texts were recovered, according to the OIG report.

More: Trump Lies Again About 19,000 'Deleted' FBI Text Messages

Unbelievable! Trump just stop lying. What do you think?

I love it when President Trump lies. Even the littlest fibs invoke the wailing and gnashing of teeth from the regressive libtards, which is music to my ears.

Does Trump ever feel stupid for making such blatant lies which can easily be debunked? Do his supporters ever feel stupid for approving and supporting his lies?

The inspector general of the president’s own Justice Department concluded the texts were missing due to technological glitches; 20,000 were recovered.

As President Donald Trump raged against “angry Democrats” in a tweet Saturday, he repeated a lie that 19,000 FBI texts had been deliberately deleted and were missing. More than 20,000 texts lost in a technological glitch were recovered, which was clearly stated in a report early this month by the Office of the Inspector General in Trump’s own Justice Department.

“All Texts Demanded!” Trump tweeted, claiming the “Mueller Angry Democrats” for “recently deleted approximately 19,000 Text messages” between former FBI agent Peter Strzok and his girlfriend, FBI lawyer Lisa Page. “This is a total Obstruction of Justice,” he added.

Strzok was fired in August for derogatory comments about Trump he sent to Page, who resigned in May.

More than 19,000 texts were found to be missing during the investigation into the communication between the two. But the OIG determined that the texts were missing due to technological glitches in the FBI’s data-collection tool and not because of malicious intent. There was “no evidence” that Strzok and Page “attempted to circumvent” the FBI’s data-retention policies, the report concluded.

Trump is correct again.
The real lie is the FBI's texts were lost "due to technological glitches" yea right LMAO
The truth is Obammy turned the FBI and the DOJ into the Dirty Democratic Party's secret police, and they are obstructing justice.

It's just like Hillary deleting 30,000 emails about her yoga exercises LMAO
Democrat Voters are always such dupes.

These are not the same texts, dear. Those are from the Samsung phones the fbi issued. The iPhones they were issued by special counsel were wiped clean, none to be recovered.
Don’t believe me? Read it for yourself.
https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2018/i-2018-003523.pdf

I love it when President Trump lies. Even the littlest fibs invoke the wailing and gnashing of teeth from the regressive libtards, which is music to my ears.

Let's be honest. He just lies a lot, and his supporters finally stopped pretending he doesn't.

"He's totally lying to us to piss off liberals. He's not really lying to US. DJT would never do that."

You're the liar is what I think. In your wildest dreams so you seriously believe you know what the President knows? Can you say with a straight face the FBI and DOJ weren't out to get him? I can't think of a single "lie" Trump has told. Your dirtbag MSM twists everything he says, never does it dawn on them he might be cracking a joke or a play on words. You're asking for state thought control and a media where dissent ain't allowed...if you didn't know that you do now.

Let's be honest. He just lies a lot, and his supporters finally stopped pretending he doesn't.

"He's totally lying to us to piss off liberals. He's not really lying to US. DJT would never do that."

Truthfully, I don't care. Trump has delivered far more than his campaign promises, many things he never mentioned while he was running.

He didn’t lie about it. The iPhones from special counsel were wiped clean. Nothing recovered.

Does Trump ever feel stupid for making such blatant lies which can easily be debunked? Do his supporters ever feel stupid for approving and supporting his lies?
The worst is when Crooked Donnie forces his underlings to back up his lies

That may be the stupidest thing I've heard today, and there is always plenty of stupidity here so that's definitely saying something.

Last edited:

Do you ever feel stupid for thinking for one second that pathetic criminal lying bitch Hillary of yours stood a shadow of a chance ever being president?

Did you not read your own link?

They were deliberately deleted.

The “glitch” was with another collection tool that should had caught copies of the texts.

Do you ever feel stupid for thinking for one second that pathetic criminal lying bitch Hillary of yours stood a shadow of a chance ever being president?

Hillary? Duh, please pay attention. This thread is about Trump lying about something easily disproved.

911-whats-your-emergency-iasked-a-trump-voter-to-defend-34553465.png

Forum List

Back