Trump Lies Again....Wine is Not Vodka

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Here's the Vodka line that failed:

vodka.jpg

Trump Vodka
By Kayla Webley Friday, Apr. 29, 2011

The Donald had a vodka. Trump vodka (labeled super premium, naturally) was introduced in 2006 to much fanfare. Under the slogan "Success Distilled," the liquor was touted as the "epitome of vodka" that would "demand the same respect and inspire the same awe as the international legacy and brand of Donald Trump himself."

He tried to cover up his lie about his Vodka business not failing by bringing up his son Eric's Virginia winery. Wine is not a Vodka. The Vodka business no longer exist.

He tried to cover up his lie about his Vodka business not failing by bringing up his son Eric's Virginia winery. Wine is not a Vodka. The Vodka business no longer exist.
Sounds like he changed the subject. That would be a first in politics. But he never said vodka was wine it sounds like. So why lie while complaining about a lie?

Sounds like he changed the subject. That would be a first in politics. But he never said vodka was wine it sounds like. So why lie while complaining about a lie?
Sounds like a reasonable question. Why did he start out mentioning his Vodka company in a rant about Romney making false accusations about his failed Vodka company and shift and deflect to talking about his sons vineyards and winery? The vodka company went bust just the way Romney said it did and the winery is technically not his.

I don't get it. He lied about the Vodka and said it was wine? The article doesn't match the thread title.

Did you miss his QVC moment? Romney never said his winery failed. But Donald doesn't mind substitutions.

ALSO, the magazine that he held up, "The Jewel of Palm Beach" is not this:

donald-trump-trump-magazine.jpg

• Trump's third shot at a luxury magazine (after two failed attempts), this luxury quarterly launched in late 2007 and got off to a good start, leading the Luxist, a luxury lifestyle website to wonder, "could this, once again, be the year of Trump?" Well, no. Trump Magazine went down in 2009.
Read more: Trump Magazine - The Many Business Failures of Donald Trump

But Trump is a MESSIAH to his followers.....Hey, we've got a new Messiah!

Sounds like a reasonable question. Why did he start out mentioning his Vodka company in a rant about Romney making false accusations about his failed Vodka company and shift and deflect to talking about his sons vineyards and winery? The vodka company went bust just the way Romney said it did and the winery is technically not his.

Yup. Trump is like that guy on the corner with the three cups turned down on a little table, asking passersby to guess which cup holds the marble.

vodka.jpg

Trump Vodka

The Donald had a vodka. Trump vodka (labeled super premium, naturally) was introduced in 2006 to much fanfare. Under the slogan "Success Distilled," the liquor was touted as the "epitome of vodka" that would "demand the same respect and inspire the same awe as the international legacy and brand of Donald Trump himself."

Me thinkest you've been hitting the vodka... your post makes no sense whatsoever.

I wonder what the real label was on the vodka he marketed, unsuccessfully, as his own brand?

Just curious. Personally, I go Absolut

I'm a Ketel One guy myself.... with that said, for half the price is Sobieski, which is pretty damn good as well.

I wonder what the real label was on the vodka he marketed, unsuccessfully, as his own brand?

I'm a Ketel One guy myself.... with that said, for half the price is Sobieski, which is pretty damn good as well.

Both of you should chuck the grain vodka and try potato: Luksusowa. Smoothest vodka around.

vodka.jpg

Trump Vodka

Me thinkest you've been hitting the vodka... your post makes no sense whatsoever.

Zip forward to 1:18

Yup. Trump is like that guy on the corner with the three cups turned down on a little table, asking passersby to guess which cup holds the marble.

In hilarys case there would be no marble.

Pinnacle can be a bargain.

Although at this point in my life, vodka is mostly useful for bleaching my brain after a particularly horrible day.

vodka.jpg

Trump Vodka

You do realize that you are severely mentally retarded, right?

upload_2016-3-9_9-42-11.jpeg

Zubrouka, buffalo grass, Belarus. It is a Polish brand available here, but the Belarus made is much better.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back