🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Lies Again....Wine is Not Vodka

Another idiot who can't tell wine from vodka

Hey retard, tell us again how there is not Trump wine?

Shitflinger, your name fits you.

Mitt Romney: Trump vodka was a failure
Donald Trump: It was not a failure, here is a bottle of Trump wine to prove it
Uncensored2008: Yea.......here is a picture of Trump wine

Can't make this shit up

Trump vineyard is real enough. The poor people of Charlottesville, VA have been invaded.

But out of the spread on that table the only thing may be the wine. I posted about the steaks. They are from Bush Brothers in West Palm Beach, FL. The staff tried to hide the tie-off with the logo, but close-up photos show it.

Trump Magazine has been out of business since 2009. I bet anything the staff pasted labels on those water bottles, which were probably purchased at the local Safeway.

Loved in the press conference how Trump claimed his vineyard is near the Jefferson Memorial

It is near Montecello

So let's check to see if Trump Steaks is really still in business or if he lied about that, too.
So what exactly does the Shell game have to do with vodka?
Post to the thread or STFU.

^^^^ Prime example explaining Trump's success.

Yeah....because he's so damn poor.

He would be if he hadn't filed bankruptcy on four of his businesses.

Yet another liberal who doesnt understand the ins and outs of business at the level Trump plays.
Back to the cool aide stand with your dumbass self.....

Why don't you tell us the ins and outs of business at that level? Please post a list or else STFU.

Apparently you're too dense to understand.
But here's a hint....when you have literally hundreds of business holdings some are going to fail.

Unless you're drinking your vodka straight i've never seen the need for the high end stuff.
I can understand it in whiskey where you might be drinking it neat though.

If you drink Vodka Martinis it makes a huge difference. Don't care for Grey Goose, but Belvedere is certainly superior to Absolut in my opinion. I don't drink Martinis more than a couple of times a year, so I'm willing to spring for the good stuff when I do.

Martinis are pretty much straight vodka or gin so I can see that.

Good grief, quite while you're behind. Martinis are 2 oz gin or vodka and 1 oz dry vermouth. Hardly straight.

So you were a bartender?

Yeah, and I can remember telling you you've had enough.

So let's check to see if Trump Steaks is really still in business or if he lied about that, too.
^^^^ Prime example explaining Trump's success.

Yeah....because he's so damn poor.

He would be if he hadn't filed bankruptcy on four of his businesses.

Yet another liberal who doesnt understand the ins and outs of business at the level Trump plays.
Back to the cool aide stand with your dumbass self.....

Why don't you tell us the ins and outs of business at that level? Please post a list or else STFU.

Apparently you're too dense to understand.
But here's a hint....when you have literally hundreds of business holdings some are going to fail.

Apparently you can't come up with even one besides Trump.

I never cease to marvel at the kneejerk way the righties respond to posts without ever checking much less proving their statements.

Google is just too much fucking work for you, isn't it?

Unless you're drinking your vodka straight i've never seen the need for the high end stuff.
I can understand it in whiskey where you might be drinking it neat though.

If you drink Vodka Martinis it makes a huge difference. Don't care for Grey Goose, but Belvedere is certainly superior to Absolut in my opinion. I don't drink Martinis more than a couple of times a year, so I'm willing to spring for the good stuff when I do.

Good grief, quite while you're behind. Martinis are 2 oz gin or vodka and 1 oz dry vermouth. Hardly straight.

So you were a bartender?

I actually was a bartender. And nobody,and I mean nobody drinks a martini with an oz. of vermouth in it.

He tried to cover up his lie about his Vodka business not failing by bringing up his son Eric's Virginia winery. Wine is not a Vodka. The Vodka business no longer exist.
Sounds like he changed the subject. That would be a first in politics. But he never said vodka was wine it sounds like. So why lie while complaining about a lie?
Sounds like a reasonable question. Why did he start out mentioning his Vodka company in a rant about Romney making false accusations about his failed Vodka company and shift and deflect to talking about his sons vineyards and winery? The vodka company went bust just the way Romney said it did and the winery is technically not his.

Yup. Trump is like that guy on the corner with the three cups turned down on a little table, asking passersby to guess which cup holds the marble.
You better get used to calling Trump 'President Trump' pal.
It's 100% locked.
Then we can laugh at you for four years.

So you were a bartender?

I actually was a bartender. And nobody,and I mean nobody drinks a martini with an oz. of vermouth in it.

No kidding.... that'd be one wet-ass martini!!!!

Forum List

Back