🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Lies Again....Wine is Not Vodka

I wonder what the real label was on the vodka he marketed, unsuccessfully, as his own brand?

Just curious. Personally, I go Absolut

I'm a Ketel One guy myself.... with that said, for half the price is Sobieski, which is pretty damn good as well.

Both of you should chuck the grain vodka and try potato: Luksusowa. Smoothest vodka around.

Unless you're drinking your vodka straight i've never seen the need for the high end stuff.
I can understand it in whiskey where you might be drinking it neat though.

He tried to cover up his lie about his Vodka business not failing by bringing up his son Eric's Virginia winery. Wine is not a Vodka. The Vodka business no longer exist.
Sounds like he changed the subject. That would be a first in politics. But he never said vodka was wine it sounds like. So why lie while complaining about a lie?
Sounds like a reasonable question. Why did he start out mentioning his Vodka company in a rant about Romney making false accusations about his failed Vodka company and shift and deflect to talking about his sons vineyards and winery? The vodka company went bust just the way Romney said it did and the winery is technically not his.

Yup. Trump is like that guy on the corner with the three cups turned down on a little table, asking passersby to guess which cup holds the marble.

In hilarys case there would be no marble.

Either post to the thread or get off, troll. That's three shots and you've missed each time.

He tried to cover up his lie about his Vodka business not failing by bringing up his son Eric's Virginia winery. Wine is not a Vodka. The Vodka business no longer exist.
Sounds like he changed the subject. That would be a first in politics. But he never said vodka was wine it sounds like. So why lie while complaining about a lie?
Sounds like a reasonable question. Why did he start out mentioning his Vodka company in a rant about Romney making false accusations about his failed Vodka company and shift and deflect to talking about his sons vineyards and winery? The vodka company went bust just the way Romney said it did and the winery is technically not his.

Yup. Trump is like that guy on the corner with the three cups turned down on a little table, asking passersby to guess which cup holds the marble.

Either post to the thread or get off, troll. That's three shots and you've missed each time.

So what exactly does the Shell game have to do with vodka?
Post to the thread or STFU.

So let's check to see if Trump Steaks is really still in business or if he lied about that, too.

^^^^ Prime example explaining Trump's success.

2wq4peh.jpg
Yup.....Trump is toast now.

So let's check to see if Trump Steaks is really still in business or if he lied about that, too.

Yeah....because he's so damn poor.

He would be if he hadn't filed bankruptcy on four of his businesses.

Yet another liberal who doesnt understand the ins and outs of business at the level Trump plays.
Back to the cool aide stand with your dumbass self.....

Here's the Vodka line that failed:

vodka.jpg

Trump Vodka
By Kayla Webley Friday, Apr. 29, 2011

The Donald had a vodka. Trump vodka (labeled super premium, naturally) was introduced in 2006 to much fanfare. Under the slogan "Success Distilled," the liquor was touted as the "epitome of vodka" that would "demand the same respect and inspire the same awe as the international legacy and brand of Donald Trump himself."

You do realize that you are severely mentally retarded, right?

View attachment 66492

Another idiot who can't tell wine from vodka

Unless you're drinking your vodka straight i've never seen the need for the high end stuff.

If you drink Vodka Martinis it makes a huge difference. Don't care for Grey Goose, but Belvedere is certainly superior to Absolut in my opinion. I don't drink Martinis more than a couple of times a year, so I'm willing to spring for the good stuff when I do.

If you drink Vodka Martinis it makes a huge difference. Don't care for Grey Goose, but Belvedere is certainly superior to Absolut in my opinion. I don't drink Martinis more than a couple of times a year, so I'm willing to spring for the good stuff when I do.

Martinis are pretty much straight vodka or gin so I can see that.

Here's the Vodka line that failed:

vodka.jpg

Trump Vodka
By Kayla Webley Friday, Apr. 29, 2011

The Donald had a vodka. Trump vodka (labeled super premium, naturally) was introduced in 2006 to much fanfare. Under the slogan "Success Distilled," the liquor was touted as the "epitome of vodka" that would "demand the same respect and inspire the same awe as the international legacy and brand of Donald Trump himself."

You do realize that you are severely mentally retarded, right?

View attachment 66492

Just think r'winger, Trump could pass out plastic cups of Flint water to his minions, tell them it's Trump Vodka and they would toss it back without thinking twice.

Yet another liberal who doesnt understand the ins and outs of business at the level Trump plays.
Back to the cool aide stand with your dumbass self.....

Why don't you tell us the ins and outs of business at that level? Please post a list or else STFU.

Hey retard, tell us again how there is not Trump wine?

Shitflinger, your name fits you.

Mitt Romney: Trump vodka was a failure
Donald Trump: It was not a failure, here is a bottle of Trump wine to prove it
Uncensored2008: Yea.......here is a picture of Trump wine

Can't make this shit up

Good grief, quite while you're behind. Martinis are 2 oz gin or vodka and 1 oz dry vermouth. Hardly straight.

Hey retard, tell us again how there is not Trump wine?

Shitflinger, your name fits you.

Mitt Romney: Trump vodka was a failure
Donald Trump: It was not a failure, here is a bottle of Trump wine to prove it
Uncensored2008: Yea.......here is a picture of Trump wine

Can't make this shit up

Trump vineyard is real enough. The poor people of Charlottesville, VA have been invaded.

But out of the spread on that table the only thing may be the wine. I posted about the steaks. They are from Bush Brothers in West Palm Beach, FL. The staff tried to hide the tie-off with the logo, but close-up photos show it.

Trump Magazine has been out of business since 2009. I bet anything the staff pasted labels on those water bottles, which were probably purchased at the local Safeway.

Good grief, quite while you're behind. Martinis are 2 oz gin or vodka and 1 oz dry vermouth. Hardly straight.

So you were a bartender?

Forum List

Back