Trump Lies and Stupid Misinformation Tweets & Comments - 2017

Think back try ,,,,to remember what McConnell said at the beginning of obamas presidency Your ah's in congress were after him for anything and everything before he even used the WH bathroom
We've heard this excuse for failure 1000s of times. Come up with something original ffs! It's gotten really monotonous.
you call it an excuse BUT the fact remains Why should I change a fact? Oh I know all facts are bs by repub standards
So it's a fact that McConnell is to blame for Obama's failure?

Thank God we will very soon have a president of sterner stuff.
When you have a large portion of congress pulling against everything you want blasting everything you do yes it's a tough row to hoe But your turn is coming soon PAYBACK is a bitch

Think back try ,,,,to remember what McConnell said at the beginning of obamas presidency Your ah's in congress were after him for anything and everything before he even used the WH bathroom
We've heard this excuse for failure 1000s of times. Come up with something original ffs! It's gotten really monotonous.
Not monotonous to non-trump- cultist, just annoying to the cultist.

you call it an excuse BUT the fact remains Why should I change a fact? Oh I know all facts are bs by repub standards

When you have a large portion of congress pulling against everything you want blasting everything you do yes it's a tough row to hoe But your turn is coming soon PAYBACK is a bitch
The problem is that there is almost nothing left of the Democrat party for PAYBACK, as you put it. What are you going to do, rally big city mayors? :)

Anyway, we can agree on Obama's failure.

The Obama is or was a failure is a talking point failure. Plus it has absolutely nothing to do with what lies or stupid stuff Trump will tell over the year 2017.

First he bashes the media ,next the CIA followed by the FBI who is next ? This chump POS will be investigated more thoroughly than any president or politician before him Folks will even know which hand he uses to wipe himself or if he's making a nickle as a result of his presidency
60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg
AND his kids and son in law crook better keep their noses clean too This is going to be beautiful....He's going to get double what you gave Obama
Obama didn't get shit, the media protected his ass.
Lol, he had the majority in both houses. Obama Even got just about everything he wanted after the power switched. Nobody wanted to stand up to him, for the fear of being called a racist.

So now Trump has the majority. Start working on your excuses for Trump's failures to deliver on his promises.

The Obama is or was a failure is a talking point is a failure. Plus it has absolutely nothing to do with what lies or stupid stuff Trump will tell over the year 2017.
Sleep it off Campy. You're certainly delusional, but normally a little more articulate.
Give him a break. He was up all night drinking firewater with Washington Redskin…

Not monotonous to non-trump- cultist, just annoying to the cultist.
Obama was told in no uncertain terms he was going to get repub shit for 8 years One of the only times repubs told the truth

The problem is that there is almost nothing left of the Democrat party for PAYBACK, as you put it. What are you going to do, rally big city mayors? :)

Anyway, we can agree on Obama's failure.
The assholeyness of the repub crew arises 15 Million jobs added A DOW that triples just for beginners that call those failures

It's awesome to watch as Trump's truthful hyperbole brings forth even more serious issues on the forefront as these people just can't resist pointing out a "gotcha" in their ultimate arrogance and smugness.

If a twitter feed is supposed to be a reliable source of information to you, quite frankly, you are a moron.

Truthiness is on ze march! Get out of ze way!

P.S. Don't take Trump's words seriously! He is just internetz trolling.

Lol I guess at some point this is what happens when you try to carry water for that orange buffoon.

OK, I guess this tweet could qualify as "stupid stuff". I do not see the time and date so I am not sure it was made before or after midnight. Sarcastic arrogance from a President-select certainly is in the running for counting as "stupid stuff".
We owe Tilly a chicken dinner unless someone comes up with something better in the next few hours.

The Wall Street Journal Editor in Chief has announced that WSJ will not call false statements made by trump lies when reporting the false statements. Good luck trying to justify or make sense out of that.

Trump's proposal to bypass the press definitely qualifies for the stupid stuff category. Does he not comprehend that the media will interpret, spin, comment and investigate the moment his tweet becomes public? His idea is just stupid on multiple levels.

Forum List

Back